Mumbai 11th Admission 2018 Cut Off – mumbai.11thadmission.net
Cut Off Mumbai 11th Admission 2018 – mumbai.11thadmission.net
Mumbai 11th Admission First Merit List
For admission to 11th standard (Bio-focal) subjects from Mumbai region 14 thousand 307 students have applied. For admission to the course, Monday was last date for filling up the applications format. Merit list for 11th admission process will be declared on 21st June 2018.
After declaration of 10th examinations, 11th admission process started. In Mumbai region upto now for all branches 2 lakh 22 thousand169 students have applied. From these 1 lakh 83 thousand 767 students have filled the second part of the applications form. For admission to bio-focal, for filling up the applications form Monday was last date. About 14 thousand 307 students have applied for bio-focal admission course. Merit list for this will be declared on Thursday. After declaration of first merit students have to visit to their respective college & complete admission process from 21st to 22nd June. After that on 28th June second merit list will declared. Except admission for bio-focal course, for all other course last date is 25th June.
Cut Off Mumbai 11th Admission 2018 – mumbai.11thadmission.net: The new website for admission of a student in 11th standard is now launched on Tuesday 17th April 2018. The new website address for admission of is mumbai.11thadmission.net. Students appeared for the 10th examination may register on a website until 24th April 2018. Mumbai 10th Admission process has started and details schedule of admission procedure is available on a website. For more details read a full news below or visit the official website.
Cut Off List 2018 Mumbai 11th Admission
CutOff List 2018 Latest Details & Updates Given Below.
Details About 11th Admission 2018 – 2019
Applicants to whom higher secondary school/junior college of first preference is allocated; he/she must confirm admission within stipulated time as per time-table in that higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such students who are allotted college of his/her first preference will be restricted/blocked for remaining round/s.
Applicants who are allocated higher secondary school/junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same, can confirm admission in the concerned higher secondary school/junior college with all relevent documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such admitted students will be restricted/blocked for remaining round/s for the concerned stream.
Please note that the candidate’s admission to the higher secondary school/junior college is subject to the verification of all documents by the admitting authority of the higher secondary school/junior college. Any document/claim found to be not valid at this stage will result in denial of admission in that higher secondary school/junior college.
Upon securing admission in the allotted higher secondary school/Junior college on payment of full fees, the applicant shall collect a system generated ‘Admission Receipt’ from the respective higher secondary school/Junior College within stipulated time limit from the date of admission.
How to Apply For Mumbai 11th Admission 2018
Follow the given instructions carefully & Apply from given 11th Admission Links.
WHILE FILLING ADMISSION FORM
1. Purchase information booklet from school/guidance centre.
2. Read it carefully while filling the sample form.
3. Find Login-ID and Password in the booklet.
4. Visit your school to understand the admission procedure.
5. Visit the division wise websites :
Mumbai region: https://mumbai.11thadmission.net
6. Log in using ‘Login-ID’ and ‘password’ given in the information booklet for first login.
7. Change the password and keep it in your mind for next Logins.
8. Add security questions and keep answers in your mind.
9. Take print-out of security question, answer and change the password.
10. Follow the screen instructions and proceed with the online admission step by step.
11. After entering the examination seat number, the Maharashtra state SSC board students’ (Appearing for March 2018 exam) personal information will be filled automatically in the relevant fields.
12. Previously passed and other than Maharashtra State Board students should fill in themselves their personal information.
13. All students from Std 11th Centralise online admission area of Maharashtra State Board, must get approved their admission form part-1 from their respective school for the information (such as Applicant’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, caste category, constitutional or special reservation, etc.)
14. Students outside centralist online admission area of Maharashtra State Board as well as other than Maharashtra State Board students must get approved their application form at the guidance center.
15. Only after this approval, students are eligible to fill part-2 (i.e. college preferences).
16. Click on the CONFIRM button and get your admission form confirmed.
17. Applicants with any grievance or correction in data should get the form and documents approved from the school.
18. Applicants claiming any constitutional and/or special reservation including open category student should get the form and documents approved from the school.
19. Thus, after completing all the information in part-1, students should click the confirm button.
20. Get your confirmed form approved from school principal or guidance center.
21. Take print-out of the approved form and preserve it carefully.
22. Without approval, the form will be in “PENDING STATUS” and these incomplete forms will not be considered at all for admission process, further, the students should note that even part-2 of the form (college preferences) will not be available for pending status forms, students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval.
2 3. Part-2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED in MY STATUS.
24. Once part-2 is opened, SSC board students can see their best of five marks of SSC automatically, besides the regular students of SSC board, it is compulsory for all other students to fill their std.10th marks. Reapers, previously passed and other board students should fill their marks and get approval to marks filled from school principals or guidance centers.
25. After filling the marks, select a stream and submit your form. Then the list of all colleges showing aided, unaided, medium wise colleges, will be available. While giving preferences, applicant must carefully, consider his/her percentage of marks, last years’ cut-off marks of the school/college, aided/unaided, fees, medium, available subjects, distance between school/ college and your residence and timings of school/college chosen and available transport facilities. As per applicants choice he/she should give MINIMUM ONE and MAXIMUM TEN preferences and arrange the selected college code preferences to fill in the form and get the print-out of the part-1 and part-2.
26. As per the time-table, the merit-list and the method of admission process will be declared.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE TAKING ADMISSION
27. Applicants to whom higher secondary school/junior college of first preference is allocated; he/she must confirm admission in the concerned school/college by paying full fees. The names of students who are allotted college of his/her first preference will be restricted/blocked for the next rounds.
28. Applicants who are allocated to higher secondary school/junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission in the same, can confirm admission in the concerned school/college by paying full fees; and these names of admitted students will be restricted/blocked for the next rounds. If the students do not confirm their admission in this stipulated time, they will be eligible to change their college preferences for the next rounds.
29. In this way, there will be four merit-lists with its admission schedule and then the regular lectures of std. 11th will start.
Important Links For Mumbai 11th Admission 2018 – 2019
Mumbai 11th Admission 2018 Full Notice: