RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2018
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result, Selection List 2018
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2018 & Selection List : RTE Maharashtra 2018 Merit List, Selection lits (Nivad Yadi) can be check online. More details & updates about this will be given on this page. Right To Education allotment lottery for admission of students in the pre-primary and 1st standard will release on 13th March 2018 at 3 PM at “शिक्षणाधिकारी कार्यालय सभागृह, चौथा मजला, हिंदू कॉलोनी, दादर(पश्चिम), मंबई, ४०००१४”. Candidates applied for RTE 2018 between 10th February 2018 to 11th March 2018 for 25% reserve seats through Right to Education For this admission process about 2 lakh students from overall Maharashtra & about 41 thousand Students from Pune are applied now the lottery of this admission will publish on 13th March 2018 candidates may also check online status of application on student.maharashtra.gov.in for to receive notifications of upcoming updates regarding RTE Admission 2018 subscribe www.GovNokri.in
RTE 2018 ची सोडत आज १३ मार्च २०१८ रोजी प्रसिद्ध होण्याचे संकेत आहेत. पूर्ण महाराष्ट्रातून RTE अंतर्गत लाखो पालकांनी अर्ज दाखल केले आहेत. आज RTE ची सोडत असल्याने सर्वाना आपला निकाल जाणून घ्याची उत्सुकता आहे. आपण RTE संदर्भात सर्व अपडेट्स साठी www.GovNokri.in ला भेट देत रहा, आणि सर्व अपडेट्स मिळवा.
|District||Lottery Date||Selection List Date||Admission|
Full Notification Of RTE Lottery 2018:
RTE’s Independent Helpline
By Considering the current response to this education process & to give support to all RTE applicants an independent helpline should be there as parents already requesting for. To overcome this problem Government has introduce an independent helpline number for the state. Any parent from any place of the state can register their complaint to 020-26114525 or also can register their complaint to [email protected]
For application to RTE starts from 10th February 2018 for all over state. For applications to this last date was consider to be 28th February 2018 but due to some reasons applications to RTE last date was extended upto 7th March 2018. During this period for 1 lakh 26 thousand 128 vacant posts till 7th March 2018, 1 lakh 83 thousand applications are obtain & still there may possible of increment in the number. In Pune for 16 thousand 444 vacant seats, 41 thousand 118 applications are obtain till Wednesday evening. These number of applications may also get increase as an official states.
While taking with daily news paper ‘Prabhat’ Gosavi said that, at initial stages Ahmednagar lottery will be open for practice. So that if any technical issues may come, that will get solve for remaining districts. Due government holidays came back to back, generally on Monday or Tuesday this lottery will be open. After that admission to various schools will be start.
Educational officer provided news about RTE’s app already for applications to RTE process may get simple to the parents & they can apply for this at anytime. When there was five to six days remaining for closing date for RTE admission this app was released, this was a big relief to the parents applying for the admission.
RTE Maharashtra Draw of lotteries 2017, Selection List, Waiting List Details
RTE Maharashtra Admission Process 2017 – 2018 lotteries Process is given below. This is the Light on the Current Lottery System. This will tell you How the lottery System of RTE Maharashtra Actually Works. Also The Details on Selection List, Merit List, Waiting List details of DTE Admissions.
RTE Maharashtra Online Admissions 2014-15 Lottery Logic for School allocation (Provisional) –
- Lottery should be executed only for the schools which has got more no. of applications than the School intake as per 25% reservation.
- All the eligible candidates should be considered for all their preferred schools allotment. No candidates will be dropped after the allotment for one school. E.g. if the candidate applied for 5 schools, he/she may be allotted to all 5 schools or less than 5 schools.
- For the allotment, priority should be given to candidates residing within the range of 1 KM radius from the school and then for the candidates residing within the range of 2-3 KM radius from the schools applied.
- After the completion of School allotments to the candidates residing within the radius of 1 KM, candidates residing within the radius of 2-3 KM will be considered for the remaining vacancies with the lottery logic as explained below.
Lottery Process (Physical) –
- Lottery will be carried out in the auditorium.
- There will be number of bowls exactly equal to the digits of maximum number of applications received for any of the schools applicable & is a part of this process.
- Max. No. of applications received for XYZ school is 599. Hence as the number of digits in 386 is = 3, bowls taken in consideration for the draw of lottery will be = 3.
- First Bowl for Last Digit – 0 to 9 digits
- Second Bowl for Second last digit – 0-9 digits
- Third Bowl for Third last digit – 0-5 digits (Assuming that max no. of applications per school not greater than 599)
- In the auditorium, one of the parent / candidate (Person) will be called for collecting the digits from the bowls.
- The Person will pick the chits having digits 0 to 9 randomly from first bowl, then from second bowl, then 3rd Bowl one by one.
- Chits will be taken out from all the three bowls one by one for last digit, second last digit & third last digit respectively.
- There is a situation where the chits will not be there (for 3rd Bowl/third last digit) In this Zero (0)/Null value will be considered as a third last digit for that bowl.
- All the rounds of collecting all the chits from bowls will be carried out one by one serially at the same time.
- All the digits will be entered in the software, serially round wise in the table mentioned below –
|Sr.No||3rd Last Digit Bowl||2nd Last Digit Bowl||Last Digit Bowl|
- After writing all the digits in the system, the process of lottery in the system will start by pressing a button ‘GENERATE LOTTERY’
Lottery Process (System Logic) –
First Round of Allocation for Candidates residing within the range of 1KM radius from the schools applied –
- Generate List of Schools with no. of applications within the range of 1 KM radius.
- Arrange the schools on descending order on the basis of no of applications received for 1 km.
- Check the schools with their 25% reservation vacancies.
- Allocate all the candidates to the schools whose no of applications are equal or less than the 25% reservation vacancies.
- Actual lottery logic will be implemented for the schools which are remaining i.e. whose vacancy is less than the no. of applications received.
- Arrange the remaining schools in descending order on the basis of no. of applications received.
- Generate the school wise list of candidates for the remaining schools
- All the candidates who applied to the school will be considered
- The list will be generated on the order of application form number.
- Serial No will be generated from 1 to max. no of applications. (Sample Data attached in sample data sheet)
- Order the data with respect to Last digit, second last digit & Third Last Digit. (Sample Data attached in ordering sheet)
- Get the Vacancy of the school and allot the no of candidates as per the vacancy from top to bottom till the vacancy exists as per the Serial no order. (Marked in color in ordering sheet.) e.g. If the school has 300 Capacity, as per 25% reservation , the vacancy will be 75. Please check the lottery table, as the third last digit will be max 2 in 299 candidates/applications, so in ordering as per the order of lottery table 2,0 & 1 will be considered.
- So all the vacancies will be filled.
- Same logic will be applicable for all the remaining schools for its 1 km areas candidates.
- Same logic will be considered for 2-3 km candidates for the remaining vacancies from point no 1 to 10.RTE Maharashtra Draw of lotteries 2017, Selection List, Waiting List Details