NAL Recruitment 2017 For STO & TA Post
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) is a premier research laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)is Inviting bright and highly motivated Technical Staff to participate in the exciting task of Aerospace R&D, Technology Development and related application. The Recruitment is going on for Senior Technical Officer (02) & Technical Assistant (25) Post. The online application is calling for interested candidate across Country. Last date of apply online is 25th March. Candidates are advised to go through these details carefully for determining their eligibility before applying separately for each post in NAL Recruitment 2017. For more details please visit the official link @www.nal.res.in. Last date of receipt of application through online mode is 25th March 2017.
राष्ट्रीय एरोस्पेस (NAL)द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “तांत्रिक अधिकारी / वरिष्ठ तांत्रिक अधिकारी ” की २७ रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि २५ मार्च २०१७ है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Vacancy Details of NAL Recruitment 2017
|Sr. No||Designation||Total Post||Age Limit||Emoluments|
|1||Senior Technical Officer-||02||35 Yrs (Relaxable For SC/ST for 5 Yrs & OBC For 3 Yrs)||Rs.62000/- (Approximate|
|2||Technical Assistant||25||28 Yrs (Relaxable For SC/ST for 5 Yrs & OBC For 3 Yrs)||Rs. 39000-48500/- (Approximate)|
|3||Assistant Engineer (IT&C)||17||Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01.01.2017||Pay Band ₹ 15,600 – ₹ 39,100 & Grade Pay ₹ 5400|
Education Qualification details Of Senior Technical Officer
Mode Of Application
- Only Online mode of application will be acceptable.
- For Online application candidate are advised to click the Apply Online Link below & follow the further procedure.
- Candidate should note that they have valid email id & Mobile no. before applying online.
- A Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable separately for each post (candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD, Women and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee) in the form of Demand Draft valid for a period of atleast 3 months from the last date for receipt of applications. Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of Director, CSIR-NAL and payable in Bengaluru.
- Last Date of Online Application is 25th March 2017
- Candidate should present original copies of documents at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualify the candidature of candidate.
- Applications which do not meet the criteria given in this advertisement & / or incomplete application are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply.
- Mere fulfilling of minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Skill Test/Interview.
- Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected therewith. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- Age relaxation is acceptable to reserved category as per government rule.