Vaya Vandana Yojana 2018
Vaya Vandana Yojana 2018: Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana date and maximum pension limit have extended. On 4th May 2017 Government of India has announced Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana for citizen age 60 years and above and the period for registration 1 year. and now the date of Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana extended till 31st March 2020 as well as maximum pension limit which was previously Rs.7,50,000 now its extended to Rs.15,00,00. Interested candidates may apply for this scheme further important details available below for more details Contact Agent/ Development Officer/ Nearest LIC Branch or Visit www.licindia.in
In this scheme candidate having age above 60 years may apply till 31st March 2020. To apply candidates have to pay a one-time premium between Rs.1,50,00 to 15,00,000 to get Pension of Rs.1000/- to Rs.10,000 per month.
Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana 2018 Benefits:
- Pension Payment: On survival of the Pensioner during the policy term of 10 years, pension in arrears (at the end of each period as per mode chosen) shall be payable. Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly or Yearly
- Death Benefit: On death of the Pensioner during the policy term of 10 years, the Purchase Price shall be refunded to beneficiary.
- Maturity Benefit: On survival of the pensioner to the end of the policy term of 10 years, Purchase price along with final pension installment shall be payable.
- The amount of 8% is payable at the monthly level (equivalent to 8.30%).
Essential Criteria Details:
- Pensioner Age Limit: 60 years Or Above
- Duration Of Policy Term: 10 years
- Last Date: 31st March 2020
For Monthly Pension Singal Primum:
- Minimum Pension: Rs.1,50,000 (Rs. 1,000/- per month)
- Maximum Pension: Rs.15,00,000 (Rs. 10,000/- per month)
Mahabhulekh 7-12 [email protected] www.mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in
Online Download 7/12 Maharashtra 2018
The Latest 2018 Sat Bara download by MahaBhulekh is available from. From given respective Links you can Download the Latest 7/12 from MahaBhulekh website. More details given below.
Mahabhulekh7 / 12 Download are available for downloading. If you want to download the Sat Bara You can download it from this page. All respective links to download the 7 / 12 are given here on this page. The 7/12 Utara Can be download here on this page. The step wise instructions & Simplified instructions are given here on this page.
MahaBhulekh 7/12 of All districts like Amravati, Aurangabad, Kokan, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune regions. Candidates from all over Maharashtra can get their Sat Bara to download this PDF of Sat-bara from this page for all districts.
Download Land records of Maharashtra Mahabhumiabhilekh:
People who are going to purchase the land they must check the land details. The land records in Maharashtra is also called as Satbara. The Satbara is a register number which is obtained at revenue department. Satbara Utara is popularly referred as an extract from the Land Records register for any property. In land records, we can get the complete details of that particular property such as ownership and also much other information of that land. In this post, we have specified the Satbara Utara Online procedure steps.
CMF Maharashtra 2018
Chief Minister Fellowship Programme 2018
In process of development of Maharashtra, Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadanvis is providing an opportunity to young generation through Chief Minister Fellowship Programme 2018. Maharashtra Government wants that young candidates of Maharashtra state should participate in Development process of Maharashtra state. Such candidates should contribute with their excitement, innovative imagination & latest technology by participating in the administration.
Since last 3 years Chief Minister Fellowship programme has good response from young generation. For every year general 4 more than thousand applicants applied for this & only 50 number of candidates get selected for the fellowship. Chief Minister Fellowship is 11 months duration & only once a candidate can join this. Candidates having first class any graduate degree & also having age in between 21 to 26 years can apply to this programme. For more details visit http://mahades.maharashtra.gov.in.
For the selection of the fellows online examination, easy & interview process is being carried out. While joining as fellows, it gives candidates experience of recognized institutes & also allow to discuss various aspects. So the appeal is candidates should take part in & share their knowledge & skills with the state administration.
Ustad Samman Yojna 2018
Minority Affairs Ministry is inviting applications for Ustad Sanman 2018 from minority persons of nations. Persons from Muslim, Christen, Jain, Buddhist, Parsi & Sikh minority group & also persons age should be more than 30 years of age. Along with person must have more than 10 years of experience. Applicants have to submit their applications as per the prescribe application format available on www.minorityaffairs.gov.in with in 20th May 2018 at following mention address.
Minority Scholarship 2018 – dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Candidates pursuing for Professional & Technical Educations who belongings to economically weaker & meritorious Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Parsi, Jain & Jews communities will be offer scholarship by Minorities Development Department, Government of Maharashtra. Such candidates can fill the online applications from MahaDBT portal www.mahadbt.gov.in.
Due to Minority Development Department, Government of Maharashtra has directed to Nodal Office to implement the scheme as it was implement in 2016 – 17 aspiring candidates & those who have already fill the online applications form on MahaDBT Portal have to again need to do the same applications as fresh / renewal application for scholarship 2017 – 18.
Applicants have to fill the online application form details carefully and also need to fill the bank details properly. As scholarship shall be transfer to candidates bank account that should be link with Aadhaar card number.
While fill up he online applications, candidates must have to ensure about the details mention in the online applications are correct. Name on Account number/ Aadhaar card Number should be same as per the scholarship application form. IFSC code & Account No. should be correct. Back account should be active & it should not be a loan account. also bank account should not have minor/ major issues.
- Online applications for scholarship starts from 10th of January 2018 for both Fresh & renewal. It will get close on 10th February 2018.
- Scrutiny & confirmation of application form by institute is from 10th February 2018 to 12th February 2018.
- Uploading of necessary documents & certificates from 11th February 2018 to 15th February 2018.
- Submission of hard copies from 12th February 2018 to 21st February 2018.
- Display of Provisional merit list 23rd February 2018
- Submission of the Grievances from 26th February 2018 to 28th February 2018
DHE Goa 2018-2019
Directorate of Higher Education, Goa is providing Dayanand Bandodkar Scheme for supporting orphan children’s for their higher educations. This scheme is beneficial to the candidates who are orphaned of both the parents & looking for financial resources. As per this scheme supports students for their education from undergraduate course to post graduate course in the are of General Education and Technical Education. Candidates pursuing for such higher studies will now be available to take the benefits of the schemes. More details of the scheme & application format is as follows:-
Eligibility for Applications:
- Applicants should have been born in Goa or should be resident of Goa since last 15 years.
- He/She must have passed his/her qualifying examination from any of the Institutions located in Goa.
- Candidates can submit their applications as per the prescribe application format.
- Prescribe applications format should get filed with all necessary details about the applicants.
- Duly filled applications should get attach with all necessary documents & certificates as per the necessary.
Ramai Gharkul Yojna 2018
As per government date 9th March 2010, Ramai Gharkul yojana for reserve and New Buddhists peoples is allotted for Arjuni Nagarpachayat, Gondia. People living in the area of Arjuni Nagarpanchayat can have this facility of Ramai Gharkul Yojna 2018 – 2019. To get benefit of this scheme, willing people need to provide all necessary documents and certificates at Office of Arjuni Nagarpanchayat.
In some villages people have to build houses for houses of earth, grasslands and grass. There was a fear of elevated cold rains and there was a great fear in front of them. This should be changed, we should help those people.Maharashtra Government has implemented the Ramai Aawas Yojna GR for all those People. Scheduled caste people in rural or urban areas should live up to their livelihood or remove the question of their resignation. The Social Justice Department has built a house on their own land and considers this scheme as Ramai Housing Scheme or Ramai Gharkul Yojna.
Kolhapur Handicap scholarship news
Physically challenged students who having degree/ post graduate degree will now get scholarship from Kolhapur municipal corporation. Kolhapur Municipal corporation Physically challenged Help Unit will provide this scholarship for academic year 2017-18. Only students from Kolhapur city who having degree will get the scholarship. Such students will get annual income as Rs.25000/- for degree holder & Rs.50000/- for post graduate degree holder disabled student. For this disabled students need to submit their applications to Kolhapur municipal help unit office on time.
Terms & Conditions:
- Must be Kolhapur’s residential
- Aadhaar card/ Ration card/ Voting card as identity proof
- Civil Surgeon disability certificate (more than 40%)
- Degree or Post Graduate Certificate
- Bank passbook xerox/ two photos
- Residential proof of Nagarsevak
- Birth certificate/ School admission certificate
MOFPI Sampada Yojana Apply Online – sampada-mofpi.gov.in
Ministry of Food Procession Industries introduce an named Pradhan Matri Farmer SAMPADA Scheme. This scheme is beneficial for Farmers & Customers by avoiding the middle peoples to get more benefits to the farmers. For applications are inviting from future entrepreneurs to have various value versions. Such interested entrepreneurs can use following official website link to apply online. Applicants have to apply from this portal before closing date of 30th April 2018 till 5 Pm. For more details such as details guidance, EOI, deposit etc about the schemes can be obtain from www.mofpi.nic.in. Before bid meeting will be on 20th March 2018 from 11 Am at following mention address.
SAPADA scheme is effectively work on food supply chain management which get the foods from farmer directly to retail outlet. This will avoid the middle persons who working in supply management of food. This will cause farmers to get more money for their food. Which also processing of creating huge employment opportunities in rural areas, reducing wastage of agricultural produce, increasing the processing level & enhancing the export of processed foods.
Official Address : Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Panchsheel Bhawan, August Kranti Marg, Khelgaon, New Delhi-110049
Economic Backward Class (EBC) Scholarship/ Freeship 2018
Maharashtra State Government providing scholarships to economically backward class students. To avail the benefits of this candidates parents Annual Income Should not exceed Rs.2.50.000/- & should issue income certificate issued from Tahesildaar. For more details visit to official website www.mahadbt.gov.in. For this scholarship candidates require to produce income certificates & Family Declaration Certificate about two children’s. More details & official website link is as given below:-
- Parents Annual Income Should not exceed Rs.2.50.000/-
- As per govt resoulation first two children eligible for the scheme
- Students should have Annual income certificate issued from Tahesildaar
- For this scheme govt provides library fee jimkhana fee and other fees Rs.45/- per students to Gov Aided colleges for Arts Commerce and Law courses and for Science course Rs.125 Laboratory Fees along with Rs.45 Total Rs 170 for Science course to colleges
- For partial Aided colleges govt provides Rs.400/- Per student for UG and Rs.800/- Per Students for PG as Tution Fee to college
- Students should have Annual income certificate issued from Tahesildaar
- Family Declaration Certificate about two children’s.
Ekatmik Adiwasi Vikas Yojana
From Central Budget scheme, Tribal Development Department from Chandrapur district of Chimur project in Chimur, Bhadravati, Varora, Nagbhid, Brahmapuri district’s schedule caste peoples scheme & also for growth of there children’s, training/ courses will be conduct. For this applications are inviting from eligible applicants for year 2017 – 18. Prescribe scheme details is given in the following image. For more details about the scheme visit www.mahatribal.gov.in.
This scheme is being issued from Deputy Commissioner, Tribal Development, Nagpur. The scheme is valid for people from low grades, widows, handicapped, etc. To get the benefits of the scheme, interested applicants may submit their applications along with all necessary documents & certificates as per the requirement to the nearest office. Last date for submitting applications is 15th March 2018. Or applicants can send their applications to following address. Applications receive with in the given time limit will be consider.
पत्ता : प्रकल्प अधिकारी, एकात्मिक आदिवासी विकास प्रकल्प, नेहरू विद्यालय जवळ, वरोरा रोड, चिमूर, चंद्रपूर
Tirth Darshan Yojana 2018
Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojna 2018 Details & Application forms links are given here on this page. From given respective links are given here. Go through the important links & check the links. Tirth Darshan Yojana 2018 Online Application Forms & Official website is damoh.nic.in.
Tirth Darshan Yojana 2018 Details Application Forms
Tirth Darshan Yojana Last Date Extended
Tirth Darshan 2018 scheme last date is now extended. Initially the last date was 15th Feb 2018 but now this is extended upto 17th Feb 2018. You can submit the Application Forms For the AJMER Darshan 2018.
मध्य प्रदेश के लोगों को यह जानकर प्रसन्नता होगी कि मध्य प्रदेश सरकार ने फैसला किया है कि मध्य प्रदेश के रहने वाले बुजुर्गों को मुख्यमंत्री तीर्थ दर्शन योजना के अंतर्गत यात्रा करवाई जाएगी इस योजना में मध्यप्रदेश के 7 वर्ष से अधिक आयु वाले सभी बुजुर्ग हिस्सा ले सकते हैं इस योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य वरिष्ठ नागरिकों को तीर्थ दर्शन करवाना है क्योंकि मध्य प्रदेश सरकार का मानना है वह लोग पैसों के भारत में यात्रा नहीं कर पाते हैं और उनका सपना होता है कि वह तीर्थ दर्शन करें परंतु अब ऐसा नहीं होगा सभी बुजुर्ग जो यात्रा करना चाहते हैं उनको मुफ्त यात्रा यानी कि तीर्थ दर्शन करवाए जाएंगे इस योजना के लिए सभी ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं|
Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana
Ministry of Women & Child Development (MWCD), Government of India has some Women Empowerment Schemes (Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana) for women’s. These schemes are listed below. To be an developed country on the globe it is necessary of women development.
Government defined some schemes for mahila saskhatikaran, for giving women their rights, respect, wisdom & require education from society. These schemes are available to give benefits to small children to older women as per their needs. To get further details about these schemes go through following posts, also can visit to official website www.wcd,nic.in. This is official website of Government of India by Ministry of Women & Child Development. Following are the list of schemes government has for Women Development:-
Women Empowerment Schemes:
Pradhanmantri Gramodyog Yojna
Yojna No.: 17.1 – Pradhanmatri Gramodyog Yojna is providing funds for constructing house to every family of Rs.20000/- & for people live in mountainous places or in difficult places will get Rs.22000/-. Those who have following limited can only get the benefits of this scheme from housing department.
Limitations of Pradhanmatri Gramodyog Yojna:
- Annual family income should be less than Rs.20000/-
- Family which belong to poor category.
- Who didn’t get the benefits of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojna
- Peoples from schedule caste or from schedule tribe cast from village side who belong to poor by all means are applicable to this scheme.
- Peoples from schedule caste / schedule tribe belong to poor can use 40% of the total fund in an year for construction of an ideal house.
- Beneficiary is independent with the architecture of house. Area of house should not be less than 20 sq.m.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana details are given in this article. The candidates can find the respective details of the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna on this page. Just all details of the Sukanya Samriddhi scheme are given here. Read the article carefully & Apply for the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna. The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is as girl child prosperity scheme under Beti Bachao Beti padhao program of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. SSY account is to ensure a bright future for girl children in India. This yojana is to facilitate them proper education and care free marriage expenses. The scheme has well been accepted by the masses in wake of the financial security and independence it would provide to the girl child as well as their parents and guardians.
How to open a SSA account?
Accounts in name of the girl child can be opened in post offices or in any branch of a commercial bank that is authorized by the Central Government to open an account under this scheme rules.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Age limit
Any legal guardian or parents of a girl child can open SSY Account under this scheme anytime at the time of birth of the child till she attains an age of ten years. As a matter of exception, any girl who attained an age of ten years within one year prior to announcement of this scheme would also be entitled to get this account opened under her name.
Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts Details
|Interest payable, Rates, Periodicity etc.
||Minimum Amount for opening of account and maximum balance that can be retained
|Rate of interest 8.3% Per Annum(with effect from 1-07-2017),calculated on yearly basis ,Yearly compounded.
||Minimum INR. 1000/-and Maximum INR. 1,50,000/- in a financial year. Subsequent deposit in multiple of INR 100/- Deposits can be made in lump-sum No limit on number of deposits either in a month or in a Financial year
|Salient features including Tax Rebate
- A legal Guardian/Natural Guardian can open account in the name of Girl Child.
- A guardian can open only one account in the name of one girl child and maximum two accounts in the name of two different Girl children.
- Account can be opened up to age of 10 years only from the date of birth. For initial operations of Scheme, one year grace has been given. With the grace, Girl child who is born between 2.12.2003 &1.12.2004 can open account up to1.12.2015.
- If minimum Rs 1000/- is not deposited in a financial year, account will become discontinued and can be revived with a penalty of Rs 50/- per year with minimum amount required for deposit for that year.
- Partial withdrawal, maximum up to 50% of balance standing at the end of the preceding financial year can be taken after Account holder’s attaining age of 18 years.
- Account can be closed after completion of 21 years.
- Normal Premature closure will be allowed after completion of 18 years/provided that girl is married.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Tax Benefits
Any amount that would be deposited in Sukanya Samriddhi Account would be exempted from tax under 80C of IT Act, 1961, till a maximum of Rs 1.5 lakh. The interest and maturity amount on this account is also exempted from income tax. Also the amount matured at the time to account closure would be completely tax free.
Required documents to open Sukanya Samriddhi Account
Birth certificate of the girl child has to be produced. The depositor (parents or guardian) has to submit his/her identity and address proofs.
On opening an account, the depositor shall be given a pass book. It will have date of birth of the girl child, date of opening of account, account number, name and address of the account holder and the initial amount deposited. The depositor has to present the passbook to the post office or bank at the time of depositing/receiving the interest/on maturity.
What are the rules for opening Sukanya Samriddhi Account?
The account can be opened by the natural or legal guardian in the name of the girl from her birth till she turns 10.
A depositor may open and operate only one account in the name of the girl child under these rules. One can’t open two accounts for one girl.
The birth certificate of the girl in whose name the account is opened should be submitted by the guardian at the time of the opening of the account in the post office or bank, along with other documents relating to identity and residence proof of the depositor.
State Government Open Merit Scholarship 2017 -18
Maharashtra State Government, department of Higher & Technical Education is providing open merit scholarship to Arts Commerce Science Law Graduation. To get the benefits candidates must have secure 60% marks in 12th standard. For more details visit to official website www.mahadbt.gov.in. For this candidates need to provide their 12th pass marksheets. For further details 7 eligibility is as follow:-
- The applicant must be a resident of the Maharashtra State
- Need to get at least 60 percentile in 12th standard
- For Fresher – Rs. 1000 is disbursed to candidate (As per Rs. 100 per month) on march
- For Renewal – Rs. 1200 is disbursed to candidate (As per Rs. 100 per month) on march
- Selection of Candidates Is on Merit basis
Renewal Policy :
- For renewal, previous year scholarship should be sanctioned
- The candidate should be promoted to next class
- Document Required: Last Year Marks Sheet