UPSC Recruitment 2017
UPSC Bharti 2017 : UPSC Recruitment 2017 For Physically Challenged Persons :
Unoion Public Service Commission (UPSC) inviting online applications for the posts of Assistant Engineer Grade-I and for Junior Analyst (Technical). The vacancy of Assistant Engineer Grade-I is for Physically Challenged Persons with disability viz. Hearing Impairment Partially Deaf (PD). Junior Analyst (Technical) vacancy is only for Physically Challenged Persons with disability viz. Orthographically Handicapped / Loco motor Disability/Cerebral Palsy with Both legs affected but not arms (BL) or One leg affected (Right or Left) (OL). Total 15 vacancies are available for these posts. This recruitment requires candidates having age below 30 years. The willing applicants have to apply online from “Apply Here” link below. The last date of online application is 30th March 2017. UPSC Recruitment 2017 details of the vacancy and full advertisements of vacancy is as follows :-
Unoion Public Service Commission (UPSC) द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “सहायक अभियंता श्रेणी -1 और जूनियर विश्लेषक (तकनीकी) केवल शारीरिक रूप से विकलांग लोगों के लिए”, 15 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 30 मार्च 2017 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Unoion Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2017 Details :
- Advertisement Number : 05/2017
- Name Posts / Number of Posts: Assistant Engineer Grade-I and for Junior Analyst (Technical) – 15 vacancies
- Age Limit : 30 years
- Selection Process : Personal Interview
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
- Last Date : 30-03-2017
Vacancy Details :
|Sr.no.||Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualifications||Pay Scale|
|01.||Assistant Engineer Grade-I||10||Engineering Degree in Mining or Mechanical or Drilling||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-|
|02.||Junior Analyst (Technical)||05||Master’s Degree in Science or Mathematics or Statistics or Degree in Engineering or Technology with 02 years of experience||Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-|
Age Limit :
- To apply for these posts, candidates age must not be greater than 30 years.
Selection Process :
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 applications will get shortlist as the requirements and qualifications.
- The shortlist applications will get Personal Interview call.
- Shortlist candidates have to present for the Personal Interview with print out of online application and all original documents.
Applications Fees :
- To apply for these posts, General category candidates have to pay Rs.25/- as application fees.
- The candidates from SC/ST/PWD/Women no need to pay application fess.
How to Apply :
- The willing candidates have to apply online from “Apply Here” link below.
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 online applications requires valid email-id to be submit for further communications.
- For online applications, candidates have to upload scan copy of resume and all original documents, education certificates and experience certificates as essential.
Last Date : Last date of online applications is 30-03-2017