Ustad Samman Yojna 2018
Ustad Samman Yojna 2018
Minority Affairs Ministry is inviting applications for Ustad Sanman 2018 from minority persons of nations. Persons from Muslim, Christen, Jain, Buddhist, Parsi & Sikh minority group & also persons age should be more than 30 years of age. Along with person must have more than 10 years of experience. Applicants have to submit their applications as per the prescribe application format available on www.minorityaffairs.gov.in with in 20th May 2018 at following mention address.
Minority Scholarship 2018 – dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Candidates pursuing for Professional & Technical Educations who belongings to economically weaker & meritorious Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Parsi, Jain & Jews communities will be offer scholarship by Minorities Development Department, Government of Maharashtra. Such candidates can fill the online applications from MahaDBT portal www.mahadbt.gov.in.
Due to Minority Development Department, Government of Maharashtra has directed to Nodal Office to implement the scheme as it was implement in 2016 – 17 aspiring candidates & those who have already fill the online applications form on MahaDBT Portal have to again need to do the same applications as fresh / renewal application for scholarship 2017 – 18.
Applicants have to fill the online application form details carefully and also need to fill the bank details properly. As scholarship shall be transfer to candidates bank account that should be link with Aadhaar card number.
While fill up he online applications, candidates must have to ensure about the details mention in the online applications are correct. Name on Account number/ Aadhaar card Number should be same as per the scholarship application form. IFSC code & Account No. should be correct. Back account should be active & it should not be a loan account. also bank account should not have minor/ major issues.
- Online applications for scholarship starts from 10th of January 2018 for both Fresh & renewal. It will get close on 10th February 2018.
- Scrutiny & confirmation of application form by institute is from 10th February 2018 to 12th February 2018.
- Uploading of necessary documents & certificates from 11th February 2018 to 15th February 2018.
- Submission of hard copies from 12th February 2018 to 21st February 2018.
- Display of Provisional merit list 23rd February 2018
- Submission of the Grievances from 26th February 2018 to 28th February 2018