HBCSE Mumbai Walk-in Interview 2018
HBCSE Mumbai Walk – in Interview 2018
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (TIFR), Mumbai hereby invites applicants for “Walk-in-interview” for position of Project Assistant, Project Scientific Assistant B, Project Work Assistant etc. Candidate are invited to fill the total 04 Vacancies. Interested Candidate may come for Walk-in Interview at below given Dates and Given Address. Walk-in Interview is on 15th, 23rd and on 24th January 2018. Fro more details of Advertisement like Age Limit, vacancy Details, Qualification, Pay Scale and Walk-in Interview Details Are as given Below:
होमी भाभा सेंटर फॉर सायन्स एज्युकेशन (टीआयएफआर), मुंबई नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे प्रकल्प सहाय्यक, प्रकल्प वैज्ञानिक सहाय्यक बी, प्रकल्प कार्य सहाय्यक या पदाच्या जागेसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक व पात्र उमेदवारांनी १५,२३ व २४ जानेवारी ला मुलाखतीसाठी हजर राहावे. अधिक माहितीसाठी दिलेली जाहिरात PDF वाचावी.
HBCSE Mumbai Walk – in Interview 2018
Details of HBCSE Mumbai Recruitment 2018 :
- Advt No : 01/2018, 02/2018, 03/2018
- Institute Name : Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (TIFR), Mumbai
- Name Posts : Project Assistant, Project Scientific Assistant B, Project Work Assistant etc
- Number of Posts : 04 Vacancies
- Application Mode : Offline
- Selection Process : Interview
- Official Website : www.hbcse.tifr.res.in
- Job Location : Mumbai
- Interview Date : 15th, 23rd & 24th January 2018
Vacancy Details :
Walk-in Interview Details :
- Interested Candidate have to Attain Walk-Interview at given Date.
- Also Candidate need to Bring all original Documents at the the inter venue.
- Venue: HOMI BHABHA CENTRE FOR SCIENCE EDUCATION, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088.
- To reach the Centre you may come by train to Mankhurd (Harbour Line) or take BEST Bus routes, 21 Ltd. from Dadar (E), 92 Ltd. or 521 Ltd. from Dadar (W), 360 from Kurla or 352 from Sion
Important Link :
- Advertisement PDF-Project Work Assistant
- Advertisement PDF-Project Scientific Assistant
- Advertisement PDF-Project Assistant
- अधिकृत वेबसाईट लिंक
Homi Bhabha National Institute Registrar Vacancy 2017
Homi Bhabha National Institute Invited Application for the post of Registrar. There is One vacancy for Registrar. The candidates who are interested in this recruitment they can send application form by hand delivery / Speed Post/courier before the last date i.e. 24th February 2017 at given address. The advance copy of the application can also be sent by email to [email protected] More details are given in PDF file.
AO (III), Office of Vice Chancellor, HBNI, Training School Complex,
Anushakti nagar, Mumbai – 400 094.
Homi Bhabha National Institute Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :
|Sr. No||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Registrar||Master degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade “B” in the UGC norms||Candidate shall not be more than 60 years of age as on 01.01.2017. Age of superannuation will be 62 years.|
Homi Bhabha Recruitment 2017 Application Procedure:
- Interested individuals may apply giving their detailed Resume in the prescribed Proforma along with a one page (250 words maximum) Vision statement for bring up the administration of the Institute. The application typed on plain paper along with enclosures may be sent by Registered Post to AO (III), Office of Vice Chancellor, HBNI, Training School Complex, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400 094.
- Persons employed in Government Departments or Autonomous Institutions under them must send their applications through proper channel. The prescribed Proforma may be downloaded from the Institute Website www.hbni.ac.in.
- The last date and time for receipt of application by hand delivery / Speed Post/courier is 24.02.2017, 5 PM. The advance copy of the application can also be sent by email to [email protected]
- However, the date and time of receipt of application by hand delivery / speed post / courier will be treated as valid and applications received beyond the prescribed date and time shall be treated as invalid applications.