JKSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 2154 Posts
JKSSB Recruitment 2018
Service Selection Board, Jammu and Kashmir published an advertisement for inviting applications for the posts of District Cadre Posts of General Teacher, Science/Maths Teacher and for Urdu Teacher. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for various District cadre. The number of Vacancies are 2154. Interested Candidate have to Apply Online and also have to Pay required amount for Application fees. Last date for sending applications is 21st January 2018. More details of JKSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 2154 Posts details like Age limit, Vacancy Details, Qualification, Application fees and How to Apply Method is as given below:
सेवा चयन बोर्ड, जम्मू व कश्मीर द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “सामान्य शिक्षक, उर्दू शिक्षक, विज्ञान / गणित शिक्षक” पदों की 2154 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 21 जनवरी 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गयी है.
JKSSB Recruitment 2018
Service Selection Board J & K Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Details
- Advertisement No : 06/2017/15 to 06/2017/28,06/2017/29 to 06/2017/42, 06/2017/01 to 06/2017/14
- Organization Name : Service Selection Board Jammu & Kashmir
- Name Posts : General Teacher, Science/Maths Teacher, Urdu Teacher
- Number of Posts : 2154 vacancies
- Age Limit : Minimum 18 to maximum 40 years
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.jkssb.nic.in
- Last Date : 21-01-2018
Vacancy Details :
- Graduation degree with Urdu or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Zoology or Botany or in any Discipline from a recognized University.
Age Limit :
- Not below 18 years; and
- Not above 40 years in case of Open Merit, 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC, 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates, 48 years in case of Ex-Serviceme, 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees;
Application Fees :
- Candidate have to paid fee of Rs. 350/-(Rupees Three hundred and Fifty Only)by Online payment gateway or Challan or CSC Connect.
How to Apply :
- Candidates apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal www.ssbjk.in.
- Candidate should carefully fill all the information asked in Profile and SAVE it.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Candidate’s have to pay Application fees by Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- Challan at J&K Bank branches.
Important Dates :
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications =28.12.2017
- Last Date for submission of online applications =21.01.2018
Important Links :
- Full Advertisement PDF-Science/Maths Teacher
- Full Advertisement PDF-Urdu Teacher
- Full Advertisement PDF-General Teacher
- Official Website
DSSSB Recruitment 2017
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, Delhi published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Grade-II (DASS), Pharmacist (Homeopathic), Legal Assistant, Asstt. Superintendent, Matron (Only for Female) & Warder (only for Male). Applications are inviting for filling up the 835 vacancies of these posts. As per the following mention require qualifications to the posts & age limit, eligible applicants to the posts have to apply online from following online applications link. Online applications will get starts from 1st November 2017 & will close on 21st November 2017. For online applications applicants have to pay the require amount of the applications fees as given. More details of the applications and online application link is as follow:
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Details
- Advertisement Number : 03/17
- Name Posts : Grade-II (DASS), Pharmacist (Homeopathic), Legal Assistant, Asstt. Superintendent, Matron (Only for Female) & Warder (only for Male).
- Number of Posts : 835 vacancies
- Selection Process : one tier & two tier examinations
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location : Delhi
- Last Date : 21st November 2017
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualifications||Age Limit|
|01.||Grade-II (DASS)||221||Degree from a recognized university in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture.||20-32 years|
|02.||Pharmacist (Homeopathic)||40||10+2 with Science Subject. 2. Diploma in Homoeopathy pharmacy||27 years|
|03.||Legal Assistant||13||Bachelor’s in Law||30 years|
|04.||Asstt. Superintendent||96||Bachelor degree||27 years|
|05.||Matron (Only for Female)||64||10+2||27 years|
|06.||Warder (only for Male)||401||10+2||27 years|
- Require applicants to the posts will get select from marks obtain by the applicants in one tier & two tier examinations.
- One tier examinations includes General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability & Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension.
- For two tier examination include syllabus of one tier examinations & MCQ/Objective type.
- Applicants applying to these posts have to pay the examinations fees of Rs.100/-
- No examinations fees require for Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically
Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category applicants.
- Applicants can use following online applications link to apply online to these posts.
- For online applications applicants have to get register first.
- After getting register for the posts applicants can apply online by filling up the online applications form.
- Online applications form must be filled with all necessary details about the applications as per mention qualifications certificates.
Last Date: Last date for online applications is 21-11-2017