Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Bharti 2018
Krushi Sevak Bharti 2018 – mahapariksha.gov.in
Krushi Sevak Bharti for 908 posts – Candidates can apply now online for the mega recruitment od 908 Posts of Krushi Sevak. Eligible candidates can submit the Applications from given links. the official website for Krushi Sevak Bharti 2018 is mahapariksha.gov.in. Last Date to Apply is 18 Feb 2018. More Details about Krushi Sevak Bharti 2018 will be keep adding on this page. Keep visiting us For more Updates & News.
कृषीसेवक पदाच्या ९०८ जागांसाठी पात्र उमेदवारांनकडून अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहे. अर्ज करण्याची अंतिम तारीख १८ फेब्रुवारी २०१८ आहे.
Important Links For Krushi Sevak
- Aurangabad Krushi Sevak Bharti 2018
- Amravati Krushi Sevak Bharti 2018
- Kolhapur Krushi Sevak Bharti 2018
- Nagpur Krushi Sevak Bharti 2018
- Nashik Krushi Sevak Recruitment 2018
- Latur Krushi Sevak Bharti 2018
- Pune Krushisevak Bharti 2018
- Thane Krushi Sevak Bharti 2018
- How to Apply
- Apply Online Now For 908 Posts
Please read all instruction and then go to application form.
Instructions to fill online application form for krishi sevak-2018.
Following are the stages of the registration form:
- Preview info from application form
- Online Payment
- Print Application
- Please find below the instructions for registration
Candidate has to login to the website www.mahapariksha.gov.in. Candidate has to click on “Notification” tab available at right side. Candidate will be directly redirected to the registration portal. For first time registration, candidate has to click on Register button and enter the Username, password and email id. The candidate will receive an activation link to his/her registered e-mail ID, subsequent to his successful signup. The candidate will need to click on the activation link received by e-mail to activate his account. Candidate is expected to keep his/her login credentials confidential. Once the account is activated, the candidate will be able to log on to the registration portal using the username and password setup by Candidate.
- Applicants First name, Middle name, Last name, Fathers name, Mothers name, DOB, mobile number, photograph, signature are the basic user details which applicant has to enter.
- Photo and sign upload details :
- Please scan and upload the photograph image which is having minimum of height 200px and width 200px. Image size should be between 20 kb and 50 kb
- Draw rectangle of 5×4.5 cm on white table. Sign in rectangle by using black pen. Scan the image and upload into the registration form. Image size should have minimum height of 60px and width 140px. Image size should be between 3 kb and 50 kb
- In add your address, applicant has to select his type of address i.e permanent, correspondence or both and accordingly has to fill his address details for village, post office, state, district, pin code etc.
- Next, applicant has to click on Additional User details and enter his caste details. Applicant will be requested if he has caste certificate or not. If yes then he has to select his caste category from the dropdown provided.
- Those having Aadhaar number should enter the Aadhaar details. In case if applicants does not have Aadhaar number, he should enroll for Aadhaar and enter his Aadhaar enrollment number.
- Applicants will also have options provided for handicapped and parallel reservations. In case if Scribe/assistant is required, candidate can request for scribe too. (If your disability % is 40 or more than that then only you will get fee relaxation and help of scribe.)
- It is mandatory to declare if the applicant is Maharashtra domicile or from controversial 865 border villages.
- In educational qualification field, applicant has to enter his educational details. Examination details like graduated from, marks obtained, maximum marks, year of passing, University name etc should be entered. Percentage will be calculated by default.
- Once the education details are entered applicant has to click on CONTINUE button upon which a confirmation will be requested from the applicant that they will not be allowed to Edit the details if they Click on Yes button.
- Next applicant will be requested with the details specific to each department. Applicant has to share his details accordingly.
- Applicant has to click on SHOW EXAMS option in order to proceed further. Next applicant has to select the option “Krishi Sevak- 2018” as the post he wish to apply for then click on PROCEED button.
- In professional qualification, applicant has to enter his educational details for Diploma, degree or masters details.
- If candidate is ST-PESA then details like district, taluka, village need to provide.
- For all other candidates(except ST-PESA) need to select division , caste want to apply.
- Applicant can select three preferred exam locations from the district wise list provided in the registration form.
- Next applicant has to make online payment in order to procced the registration.
- Applicant has to read all the terms and conditions and click in the rectangle to agree.
- Only after undertaking, Submit button will be available.
- Applicant will have option to print and download the registration form.
Download Previous KRUSHI SEVAK Bharti Papers From following given Links
- Download Krushi Sahayyak Question Paper-2 Yavatmal 2014
- Download Krushi Sahayyak Question Paper-1 Yavatmal 2014
- Download Krushi Sahayyak Question Paper Yavatmal 2014
- Download Krushi Sahayyak Question Paper Parbhani 2014
- Download Krushi Sahayyak Question Paper Nashik 2014
- Download Krushi Sahayyak Question Paper Gadchiroli 2014
- Download Krushi Sevak Question Paper Kolhapur 2012
- Download Krushi Sevak Question Paper Pune 2013
- महाराष्ट कृषि सेवा गट-ब कनिष्ठ कृषि अधिकारी बंधपत्र सादर करनेबाबत
- Krushi Vibhag Maharashtra Bharti 2017
Nagpur, Pune Region Merit list of krushi Sevakar Recruitment
The Merit List of Nagpur & Pune Region Krushi Sevak Bharti are given below From following links download the Merit List of Krushi Sevakar Recruitment
|सर्वसाधारण गुणवत्ता यादी पुणे विभाग|
|सर्वसाधारण गुणवत्ता यादी नागपूर विभाग|