NABI Scientist Recruitment 2017
NABI Scientist Recruitment 2017
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) published recruitmnent advertisement for the post of Scientist C, Scientist D, Scientist E, Scientist F etc. Offline application are invited from eligible candidate. There are total 45 posts. Last date for Submission of Application is 30 November 2017 by Email or By post. For more details of NABI Scientist Recruitment 2017 read below notification.
राष्ट्रीय कृषि-खाद्य जैव प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “ वैज्ञानिक सी, वैज्ञानिक डी, वैज्ञानिक ई, वैज्ञानिक एफ ” की 45 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 30 नवम्बर 2017 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Detail Notification of NABI Mohali Bhartoi 2017:-
- Advertisement No:-NABI/02/2017/Rectt
- Company Name:-National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute
- Post Name:- Scientist C, Scientist D, Scientist E, Scientist F
- Mode of Application:-Offline
- No.of Post: 45 Vacancies
- Last Date to Apply:-30 November 2017
- Official Website:-www.nabi.res.in
Vacancy Details & Eligibility:-
Selection Process: –
- Screening Applications
- Personal Interview discussions
- Application fee of Rs.100/- for general and OBC category candidates (No application fee for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe/PWDs candidates)
- By Demand Draft drawn in favour of “National Agri- Food Biotechnology Institute” payable at Phase 1 Mohali , should be sent to “The Executive Director, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Knowledge city, Sector-81, Mohali, (Punjab)-140306 (India).
General conditions for Nabi Mohali Recruitment 2017: –
- Candidate have to Download Application Format from Below Given link.
- Application must be complete in all respects and as per the institutional format.
- All applications must attach by attested certificates including photograph, address, telephone, e-mail, qualifications, experience, status of reservation, analysis of research publications with respect to Impact Factor, Citations & h-index
- The candidates who have already applied vide Advt No. NABI/05/2013/Rectt and Advt No. NABI/4/2013/Rectt may submit the application with ceiveupdated biodata without application fee.
- The applications should be submitted in the prescribed format available at our website (www.nabi.res.in) or can be obtained by post from “Administrative Officer, National Agri- Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Knowledge City, Sector-81, Mohali – 140306 Punjab, India”.
- Or Send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date of Application is 30 November 2017
NABI Recruitment 2017 For Field Assistant Post
NABI Recruitment Advertisement :National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali, an autonomous R&D Institute under Department of Biotechnology, (Government of India) calling a well experienced & B.Sc qualified candidate for the post of Field Assistant/Project Assistant-I. The recruitment is purely on contractual basis. Interested eligible candidate can directly appear for the Interview along with requisite testimonies of education & experienced certificate. interview will be conduct on 10th April 2017. Candidate must go through complete notification carefully & ensure their eligibility before applying for the post. For more details please visit the official link @www.nabi.res.in. given below on this page. Interview will be held on 10th April 2017. Candidate registration will be started from 0900 hrs to 1100 hrs .
NABI, मोहाली द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “परियोजना/फिल्ड सहायक ” की रिक्त जगहोंके लिए इंटरव्यू आमंत्रित है. इंटरव्यू की अंतिम २६ अप्रैल २०१७ है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है
NABI Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name of Department : NABI, Punjab
- Advertisement Number : NABI-GAP-02/2017-1
- Name Posts / Number of Posts: Field Assistant/Project Assistant (01)
- Age Limit : 28 yrs
- Selection Process : Through Interview
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.nabi.res.in.
- Pay Scale : Rs.15000/- + 20% HRA
- Job Location : Mohali (Punjab)
- Interview Date : 10th April 2017.
- Application need to bring all the original proof of essential certificate along with application Form at the time of Interview.
- Application form is available at official website (link given below on this page)
- Interviewer registration started from 0900 hrs to 1100 hrs on 10th April 2017.
- Applicant should present along with requisite documents at the “NATIONAL AGRI-FOOD BIOTECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE (Deptt. of Biotechnology, Govt. of India) Knowledge City, Sector 81, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali 140306, Punjab, INDIA on given time.
- interview will be held on 10th April 2017.
- candidate compulsorily registered themselves at interview venue.
- Candidate without registration is unable to appear the interview
- Applications which do not meet the criteria given in this advertisement & / or incomplete application are liable to be summarily rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for reserved category.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualify the candidature of Candidate.
- Preference may be given to the candidates having experience
- All qualifications, as entailed above, should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- Candidate should present original copies of documents at the time of Interview.
- Age relaxation is acceptable for reserved category & Women Candidate as per rule.