Sashastra Seema Bal Bharti 2017 @ www.ssbrectt.gov.in
Sashastra Seema Bal Bharti 2017 For 872 Posts
Sashastra Seema Bal, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India Published Notification for the post of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector and Head Constable. There are total 872 vacancies available. The eligible candidates send application form before the last date i.e. 3rd February 2017. Details regarding the number of vacancies, educational qualification, age limit etc., are given below in PDF file. Read the complete instruction carefully.
सशस्त्र सीमा बल, मिनिस्ट्री ऑफ होम अफिअर्स, गव्हर्न्मेंट ऑफ इंडिया नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे सब इन्स्पेक्टर, सहाय्यक पोलीस निरीक्षक आणि हेड कॉन्स्टेबल या पदाच्या 872 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक उमेदवारांनी आपले अर्ज दिनांक 3 फेब्रुवारी 2017 पर्यंत पाठवावे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Sashastra Seema Bal Bharti 2017 Vacancy Details / पदांची माहिती:
Sashastra Seema Bal Bharti 2017 Posts Details :
- 30 (thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News for the candidates residing at places other than mentioned in para-8 (i) (b) below.
- 45 (forty five) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News for the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep.
- Self attested photocopies of following documents are required to be enclosed while sending the application:-
- Two self-attested recent passport size photographs, one pasted on the application form (Annexure-I) at the space provided and other to be enclosed with the application form.
- Self attested copy of Educational/Technical qualification Certificate(s).
- Self attested copy of date of birth certificate (Matriculation pass certificate).
- Self attested copy of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) or (Annexure-III) as applicable.
- Demand Draft/IPO/Banker’s Cheque of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred) (Non-Refundable) for the post of Sub-Inspector (Communication) and Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred) (Non-Refundable) for the posts of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication) and Head Constable (Communication).
- Self attested copy of certificate of Bonafide/Domicile/Permanent residence of that State from designated revenue authorities not below the rank of Tehsildar for verification of citizenship of India. However, the following are exempted from producing the Bonafide/Domicile/Permanent residence certificate with application form:-
- West Pakistani Refugees settled in J&K, they will produce certificate issued by the village Sarpanch/ Numberdar along with a copy of the Electoral Roll showing the name of the candidate in the voter list for election to the Parliamentary Constituency.
- State of Assam is also not issuing Domicile Certificate/PRC, candidates belonging to the state of Assam are not required to submit the same. However, their selection will be subject to verification of residential status from the concerned District Authorities.
- Ex-servicemen must submit self-attested photocopy of discharge/release certificate in support of claim of Ex-servicemen & Caste Certificate. If belonging to SC/ST/OBC prescribed format certificate in the (Annexure-II/III) should also be enclosed.
- Annexure-IV to avail relaxation in height and chest (if applicable).
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth `25/- (Rupees Twenty five only) affixed on it.
Sashastra Seema Bal Bharti 2017 Important Link / महत्वाच्या लिंक्स: