SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016-2017-https://www.sbi.co.in
SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016-2017
State Bank of India Recruitment Notification Specialist Cadre Officers 2016-2017. State Bank of India (SBI) Invited application for the the posts of “Chief Manager (Risk), Manager (Risk), Manager (Statistician), Chief Manager (Forex) & Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market)”. SBI Recruitment Notification published on www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. There are total 11 vacancies available for this posts. Online Registration of Application form is started now. Eligible candidates send their online applications between 29th December 2016 to 13th January 2017. Details of educational qualification, age limit, remuneration, payment of fees etc., are given below.
स्टेट बँक ऑफ इंडिया नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे विशेषज्ञ अधिकारी पदाच्या एकूण 11 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. अर्ज 29 डिसेंबर 2016 पासून उपलब्ध झाले आहेत. तसेच अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 13 जानेवारी 2017 आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Vacancy Details SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016-2017
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Scale||Total||Age As on 01.12.2016||Minimum Qualification||Experience|
|1||Chief Manager (Risk)||SMGS-IV||03||Min 28 Years and Max 40 Years||CAs/ MBA (Finance). Candidate with FRM/ PRM are preferred. Proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS is essential.||Minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience in Risk Management.|
|2||Manager (Risk)||MMGS-III||03||Min 26 Years and Max 36 Years||CAs/ MBA (Finance). Candidate with FRM/ PRM are preferred. Proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS is essential.||Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in Risk Management.|
|3||Manager (Statistician)||MMGS-III||03||Min 30 Years and Max 40 Years||M.Sc.(Statistics). Candidates must have proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS.||Minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience in Risk Management.|
|4||Chief Manager (Forex)||SMGS-IV||01||Max 40 Years||MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.||Minimum 7 Years Post qualification experience in Analysis/ research role in Bank/ Financial Institution in Indian Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate market.|
|5||Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market)||MMGS-II||01||Max 35 Years||MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.||Minimum 5 Years Post qualification experience in Analysis/ research role in Interest Rate market.|
Examine Fees SBI Bharti 2016-2017
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs.600/-for General and OBC candidates;
- Rs.100/-(intimation charges only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available there at.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
Important Dates SBI Recruitment 2016-2017-https://www.sbi.co.in
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||29/12/2016|
|Closure of registration of application||13/01/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||13/01/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||28/01/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||29/12/2016 to 13/01/2017|