SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 – www.sbi.co.in
SBI Jr Associates Bharti 2018
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 -Online Link, State bank of India published an advertisement for the recruitment Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Advertisement No. CRPD/CR /2017-18/10. Eligible and interested candidates send the online application form before 10th February 2018. Online Application of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 link started from 20th January 2018. Vacancy Details are given below, candidates read the complete details carefully before lapping the posts.
स्टेट बँक ऑफ इंडिया नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे कनिष्ठ सहकारी (लिपिक) पदांच्या एकूण ८३०१ जागासाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी १० फेब्रुवारी २०१८ पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
State Bank of India Vacancy Details Recruitment 2018:
Age Limit for SBI Clerk Bharti 2018
Following are the Age limit details for the SBI Clerk , junior associates are given below. You can check the details & Important links on this page. Go through the respective Links.
|Serial No.||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|1||SC / ST||33 years|
|3||Person with disabilities (General)||38 years|
|4||Person with disabilities(SC /ST)||43 years|
|5||Person with disabilities(OBC)||41 years|
|6||Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||33 Years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|8||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||GEN- 35 years
OBC- 38 years
SC/ST- 40 years
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Education Qualification :-
Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 01.01.2018)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2018.
Note (a) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing, (b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
- Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.01.2018.
SBI Junior Associates Preliminary Exam Pattern
Examination Pattern of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 are given below. You can check the respective details & Check the Examination pattern.
|Serial No.||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Junior Associates Mains Exam Pattern
Main Examinations Pattern of SBI junior associate Clerk Recruitment 2018 from this page. following table shows the Main Exam Details.
|Serial Number||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||25 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
Important Dates of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
Important Links SBI Jr Associates Recruitment 2018
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – for 121 Vacancies
State Bank of India Mumbai Announce Recruitment notification for Specialist Cadre Officer on Regular Basis. Application invited form Eligible Candidate for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer-Manager (Middle Management Grade Scale III -MMGS III), Chief Manager (Senior Management Grade Scale IV -SMGS IV). There are total 121 vacancies available. Online Application will be stared from 16th January 2018. Last Date for submission of Online Registration is 4th February 2018. For more details of State Bank of India Recruitment 2018-for 121 Vacancies like Age Limit, Vacancy Detail s, How to Apply and Selection Process are as given Below:
स्टेट बँक ऑफ इंडिया नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे स्पेशलिस्ट कॅडर ऑफिसर-मॅनेजर / चीफ मॅनेजर पदांच्या एकूण १२१ जागासाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी ४ फेब्रुवारी २०१८ पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Bharti 2018
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018-for 121 Vacancies Details :
- Advertisement Number : CRPD/SCO/2017-18/07
- Bank Name : State Bankof India, Mumbai
- Name of posts : Specialist Cadre Officer-Manager/Chief Manager
- No. of posts : 121 vacancies
- Mode of application : Online & Offline
- Job Location : Mumbai
- Last date to apply : 04-02-2018
- Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Vacancy Details :
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||Manager||CA/ICWA/ACS or MBA/PGDM or BE/B.tech or Graduation degree equivalent post graduation degree with minimum 5 years of Experience||25 to 35 years|
|2.||Chief Manager||25 to 38 years|
Pay Scale :
- Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III): 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS IV): 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
Application Fees :
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and OBC– Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on short listing & Personal Interview.
How to Apply SBI Bank Job 2018 :
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website or click below given Apply Online link.
- While applying online, applicants have to upload scan copy of signature and photograph as per the require scale.
- After completing online applications, must be attach with all require documents and certificates and brief resume.
- Copy of application along with documents and certificates must be enclose with in the envelop on which mention ‘Application for the post of ………………… ’.
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 16/01 /2018
- Closure of registration of application: 04/02/2018
- Closure for editing application details: 04/02/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 19/02/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 16/01/2018 to 04/02/2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application – 12/02/2018
Important Links SBI Recruitment 2017
SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016-2017
State Bank of India Recruitment Notification Specialist Cadre Officers 2016-2017. State Bank of India (SBI) Invited application for the the posts of “Chief Manager (Risk), Manager (Risk), Manager (Statistician), Chief Manager (Forex) & Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market)”. SBI Recruitment Notification published on www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. There are total 11 vacancies available for this posts. Online Registration of Application form is started now. Eligible candidates send their online applications between 29th December 2016 to 13th January 2017. Details of educational qualification, age limit, remuneration, payment of fees etc., are given below.
स्टेट बँक ऑफ इंडिया नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे विशेषज्ञ अधिकारी पदाच्या एकूण 11 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. अर्ज 29 डिसेंबर 2016 पासून उपलब्ध झाले आहेत. तसेच अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 13 जानेवारी 2017 आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Vacancy Details SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016-2017
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Scale||Total||Age As on 01.12.2016||Minimum Qualification||Experience|
|1||Chief Manager (Risk)||SMGS-IV||03||Min 28 Years and Max 40 Years||CAs/ MBA (Finance). Candidate with FRM/ PRM are preferred. Proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS is essential.||Minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience in Risk Management.|
|2||Manager (Risk)||MMGS-III||03||Min 26 Years and Max 36 Years||CAs/ MBA (Finance). Candidate with FRM/ PRM are preferred. Proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS is essential.||Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in Risk Management.|
|3||Manager (Statistician)||MMGS-III||03||Min 30 Years and Max 40 Years||M.Sc.(Statistics). Candidates must have proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS.||Minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience in Risk Management.|
|4||Chief Manager (Forex)||SMGS-IV||01||Max 40 Years||MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.||Minimum 7 Years Post qualification experience in Analysis/ research role in Bank/ Financial Institution in Indian Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate market.|
|5||Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market)||MMGS-II||01||Max 35 Years||MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.||Minimum 5 Years Post qualification experience in Analysis/ research role in Interest Rate market.|
Examine Fees SBI Bharti 2016-2017
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs.600/-for General and OBC candidates;
- Rs.100/-(intimation charges only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available there at.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
Important Dates SBI Recruitment 2016-2017-https://www.sbi.co.in
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||29/12/2016|
|Closure of registration of application||13/01/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||13/01/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||28/01/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||29/12/2016 to 13/01/2017|