State Bank of India Recruitment 2018-for 121 Vacancies
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018-for 121 Vacancies
State Bank of India Mumbai Announce Recruitment notification for Specialist Cadre Officer on Regular Basis. Application invited form Eligible Candidate for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer-Manager (Middle Management Grade Scale III -MMGS III), Chief Manager (Senior Management Grade Scale IV -SMGS IV). There are total 121 vacancies available. Online Application will be stared from 16th January 2018. Last Date for submission of Online Registration is 4th February 2018. For more details of State Bank of India Recruitment 2018-for 121 Vacancies like Age Limit, Vacancy Detail s, How to Apply and Selection Process are as given Below:
स्टेट बँक ऑफ इंडिया नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे स्पेशलिस्ट कॅडर ऑफिसर-मॅनेजर / चीफ मॅनेजर पदांच्या एकूण १२१ जागासाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी ४ फेब्रुवारी २०१८ पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Bharti 2018
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018-for 121 Vacancies Details :
- Advertisement Number : CRPD/SCO/2017-18/07
- Bank Name : State Bankof India, Mumbai
- Name of posts : Specialist Cadre Officer-Manager/Chief Manager
- No. of posts : 121 vacancies
- Mode of application : Online & Offline
- Job Location : Mumbai
- Last date to apply : 04-02-2018
- Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Vacancy Details :
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||Manager||CA/ICWA/ACS or MBA/PGDM or BE/B.tech or Graduation degree equivalent post graduation degree with minimum 5 years of Experience||25 to 35 years|
|2.||Chief Manager||25 to 38 years|
Pay Scale :
- Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III): 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS IV): 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
Application Fees :
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and OBC– Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on short listing & Personal Interview.
How to Apply SBI Bank Job 2018 :
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website or click below given Apply Online link.
- While applying online, applicants have to upload scan copy of signature and photograph as per the require scale.
- After completing online applications, must be attach with all require documents and certificates and brief resume.
- Copy of application along with documents and certificates must be enclose with in the envelop on which mention ‘Application for the post of ………………… ’.
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 16/01 /2018
- Closure of registration of application: 04/02/2018
- Closure for editing application details: 04/02/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 19/02/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 16/01/2018 to 04/02/2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application – 12/02/2018
Important Links SBI Recruitment 2017
SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016-2017
State Bank of India Recruitment Notification Specialist Cadre Officers 2016-2017. State Bank of India (SBI) Invited application for the the posts of “Chief Manager (Risk), Manager (Risk), Manager (Statistician), Chief Manager (Forex) & Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market)”. SBI Recruitment Notification published on www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. There are total 11 vacancies available for this posts. Online Registration of Application form is started now. Eligible candidates send their online applications between 29th December 2016 to 13th January 2017. Details of educational qualification, age limit, remuneration, payment of fees etc., are given below.
स्टेट बँक ऑफ इंडिया नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे विशेषज्ञ अधिकारी पदाच्या एकूण 11 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. अर्ज 29 डिसेंबर 2016 पासून उपलब्ध झाले आहेत. तसेच अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख 13 जानेवारी 2017 आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Vacancy Details SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016-2017
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Scale||Total||Age As on 01.12.2016||Minimum Qualification||Experience|
|1||Chief Manager (Risk)||SMGS-IV||03||Min 28 Years and Max 40 Years||CAs/ MBA (Finance). Candidate with FRM/ PRM are preferred. Proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS is essential.||Minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience in Risk Management.|
|2||Manager (Risk)||MMGS-III||03||Min 26 Years and Max 36 Years||CAs/ MBA (Finance). Candidate with FRM/ PRM are preferred. Proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS is essential.||Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in Risk Management.|
|3||Manager (Statistician)||MMGS-III||03||Min 30 Years and Max 40 Years||M.Sc.(Statistics). Candidates must have proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS.||Minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience in Risk Management.|
|4||Chief Manager (Forex)||SMGS-IV||01||Max 40 Years||MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.||Minimum 7 Years Post qualification experience in Analysis/ research role in Bank/ Financial Institution in Indian Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate market.|
|5||Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market)||MMGS-II||01||Max 35 Years||MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.||Minimum 5 Years Post qualification experience in Analysis/ research role in Interest Rate market.|
Examine Fees SBI Bharti 2016-2017
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs.600/-for General and OBC candidates;
- Rs.100/-(intimation charges only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available there at.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
Important Dates SBI Recruitment 2016-2017-https://www.sbi.co.in
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||29/12/2016|
|Closure of registration of application||13/01/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||13/01/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||28/01/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||29/12/2016 to 13/01/2017|