AIATSL Mumbai Recruitment 2017
AIATSL Mumbai Recruitment 2017 for 100 Posts
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL), Mumbai wishes to engage on immediate basis Indian Nationals (Male) who meet with the requirements stipulated herein, for the post of Handyman for ground duties at the Airport at MUMBAI on Temporary Assignment for a period of six months. Application are invited from Eligible candidate for the total 100 vacancies. Also Candidate have to Attain Walk-in Interview at below given Address. Walk-in Interview is on 9th December 2017. For more details of Recruitment like Age Limit, Qualification, Pay Scale and Walk-in Interview Details are as below:
एअर इंडिया एअर ट्रान्सपोर्ट सर्विसेज लिमिटेड, मुंबई नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे मदतनीस १०० जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी ९ डिसेंबर २०१७ ला मुलाखतीसाठी हजर राहायचे आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited, Mumbai Bharti 2017 :
Detail Notification of AIATSL Mumbai Recruitment 2017 :
- Organization Name : Air India Air Transport Services Limited, Mumbai
- Name Posts : Handyman
- Number of Posts : 100 vacancies
- Mode of Selection : Offline
- Selection Process : Walk – In Interview
- Official Website : www.airindia.in
- Job Location : Mumbai
- Walk – In Interview Date : 09-12-2017
Vacancy details :
Eligibility Criteria of AIATSL Mumbai Recruitment 2017 :
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1.||Handyman||Minimum experience of 6 months at Mumbai Airport in any of the areas||28 years||Rs. 16,080/- p.m.|
Walk-in Interview Details :
- Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement)
- And nonrefundable Application Fee of Rs .500/- by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
- No fees is to be paid by Exservicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft. (i) A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
Walk-in Interview Date : December 9, 2017 from 09.00 Hrs. to 12.00 Hrs
Important Link AIATSL Recruitment 2017
AIATSL Recruitment 2017 For 186 Post
AIATSL Recruitment Notification : Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) inviting offline application for well Experienced & Eligible Indian national. The recruitment is going on for total 186 Post. Candidate are advised to send offline application before 14th March.The AIATSL Recruitment 2017 is going on for total 186 post. An Experienced candidate will get preference at the time of appointment. Candidates are advised to go through these details carefully for determining their eligibility before applying separately for each post. Applicant can also visit the official link @http://www.airindia.in given below on this page. Last date of receipt of application through offline mode is 14th March 2017.
Eligibility Criteria of AIATSL Recruitment 2017
|Sr No||Designation||Total Post||Age Limit||Education||Experience||Emoluments|
|1||Store Agent||84||30 yrs (relaxable to SC/ST For 5 yrs & OBC for 3 yrs)||a) Graduate in any discipline/faculty (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University.Maharashtra State Certificate in Information and Technology (MSCIT) or equivalent Government approved certificate course in IT will be preferred.||Candidate must have One year experience in Inventory Management /Stores/Warehouse in an airline or ground handling agency or warehousing agency or clearing & dispatch agency onlyDesirable : Candidate having driving license of light/heavy vehicle will be given preference. He should submit self-attested driving license with details i.e. License No., place of issue and expiry date. ii||Rs.14,610/- p.m.(All inclusive)|
|2||Office Agent||32||30 yrs (relaxable to SC/ST For 5 yrs & OBC for 3 yrs)||Graduate in any discipline/faculty (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University. Maharashtra State Certificate in Information and Technology (MSCIT) or equivalent Government approved certificate course in IT will be preferred.||Candidate must have One year experience in Office work/Stores/Procurement/Materials in an Airline/Ground Handling.||Rs.14,610/- p.m.(All inclusive)|
|3||Handyman||63||30 yrs (relaxable to SC/ST For 5 yrs & OBC for 3 yrs)||10th Pass from Recognized Board. Minimum one year experience in an airline or ground handling agency or warehousing agency or clearing & despatch agency only||Desirable : Candidate having driving license of light/heavy vehicle will be given preference. He should submit self-attested driving license with details i.e. License No., place of issue and expire date||Rs.11,040/- p.m.(All Inclusive)|
|4||Utility Agent cum Driver||07||30 yrs (relaxable to SC/ST For 5 yrs & OBC for 3 yrs)||10th Pass from Recognized Board.||Heavy Vehicle Driving License at least 1year old. Minimum one year experience of materials handling equipment‟s such as Fork Lift, Tractoretcin an airline or ground handling agency or warehousing agency or clearing & dispatch agency only||Rs.14,040/- p.m.(All Inclusive)|
Submission Of Application
- Only Offline mode of application will be acceptable.
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st Feb 2017, are required to submit / forward their application form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates,
- Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
- Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Application should be reach before last date at 1st Floor, Transport Workshop Building. Air India GSD Complex, Sahar, Andhiri (East), Mumbai – 400 099.
- Candidate are advised to send soft copies of attested documents along with application form.
- Last date of application is 14th March 2017
- No other means of application will be accepted except offline mode.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualify the candidature of candidate.
- Candidature of candidate will be rejected in absence of sufficient documents
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management any time during the tenure of contract and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
- Age relaxation is acceptable to reserved category as per government rule.
- Application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Applications which do not meet the criteria given in this advertisement & / or incomplete application are liable to be summarily rejected.