IBBI Recruitment 2018
IBBI Recruitment 2018
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India is going to recruit eligible applicants to the posts of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). The post have to get filled for 18 vacancies. Applicants having CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce & age less than 28 years are eligible to the posts. Such eligible applicants can apply to the posts from following online applications link. Also for online applications applicants need to get paid the online applications fees. Closing date for online applications is 14th March 2018. Require applicants to the posts will get select from online examination followed by Group discussion & Interview. More details of the applications & online applications links as follows:-
भारतीय दिवाला और शोधन अक्षमता बोर्ड द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “अधिकारी ग्रेड ए (सहायक प्रबंधक)” की 18 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 14 मार्च 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
IBBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Recruitment 2018
IBBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name Posts : Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- Number of Posts : 18 vacancies
- Age Limit :28 years
- Selection Process :online examination followed by Group discussion & Interview
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.ibbi.gov.in
- Last Date : 14th March 2018
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 18 vacancies
- Require applicants to the posts having CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce from a Recognized University / Institution.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Word and Excel Applications.
- Applicants age as on 1st March 2018 should not be exceeding than 28 years for general category.
- For SC/ST category age limit is 33 years & for OBC category age limit is 31 years.
- Require applicants to the posts will get select from online examinations followed by Group discussion & Interview.
- List applicants shortlist for the posts will get displayed on official website.
- Applicants applying to the posts need to pay the applications fees of Rs.500/-
- No applications fees for SC/ST/ PWD applicants.
- Willing applicants need to apply online from following online applications link.
- Online applications are starts from 22nd February 2018.
- For online applications applicants need to get register first using valid email ID & mobile no.
- Also applicants need to upload their scan copy of photograph & signature as per the require scale.
- To complete online applications applicants have to pay the require amount of the applications fees.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||22/02/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||14/03/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||14/03/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||29/03/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||22/02/2018 to 14/03/2018|
Closing Date: Closing date for online applications is 14-03-2018