Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 For 1430 Posts
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau published notifications for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade II/Executive)- ACIO-II (Exe). Applications are inviting for filling up the 1430 vacancies of these posts. Require applicants to this posts having Graduation degree and also having age not exceeding than 27 years. Eligible applicants to the posts can apply from following online applications link. Also applicants have to pay require amount of the applications fees for online applications to this posts. Last date for online applications is 10th September 2017. More details of the applications and online applications link is as follows:-
Note: Last date for Online applications to Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade II/Executive)- ACIO-II (Exe) is extended up to 10th September 2017.
इंटेलिजेंस ब्यूरो द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “असिस्टेंट सेंट्रल इंटेलिजेंस ऑफिसर ” की 1430 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 10 सितंबर 2017 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Ministry of Home Affairs IB Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name Posts : Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade II/Executive)
- Number of Posts : 1430 vacancies
- Age Limit : 27 years
- Selection Process : Written Examinations and Personal Interview.
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.mha.nic.in
- Last Date : 10-09-2017
IB Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade II/Executive) – 1430 vacancies
IB Recruitment 2017 Education Qualifications:
- Applicants to this posts must have Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Also applicants applicants must have Knowledge of computers.
- Applicants age should be complete with 18 years and should not be exceeding than 27 years.
- Relaxations of upper age limit of 5 years to SC/ST & 3 years for OBC category applicants.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- Applicants to this posts must get select from Written Examinations and Personal Interview.
- Written Examinations carries 150 marks for 120 minutes. Applicants will get shortlists from this for Personal Interview.
- For interview applicants need to bring all original documents and certificates as per the requirement to the posts.
IB Recruitment 2017 Application Fees:
- Applications fees of Rs.100/- require to be pay only by the male candidates from General & OBC category.
- No applications require for all other remaining category applicants.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 How to Apply:
- To apply to this post applicants can use following online applications link below starts from 12th August 2017.
- Applications have to get register firsts using their valid email ID.
- For online applications applications applicants have to upload scan copy of signature and photograph as per the require scale.
Last Date: Last date for online applications is 10-09-2017
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Exam 2016
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Security Assistant (Motor Transport), General Central Service, Group – ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub-paras mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their suitability in age limit, essential qualifications, etc for the post before applying. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post, as mentioned below, may apply ONLINE through website www.mha.nic.in only.
केंद्र गुप्तचर विभागात सुरक्षा सहायक पदाच्या २०९ जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहे. अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख ६ ऑगस्ट २०१६ आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी दिलेली जाहिरात वाचावी.
|Name of the post||Security Assistant (Motor Transport)|
|Classification||General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)|
|Pay scale||Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 2000 (PB-1) (Plus admissible Central Government allowances).|
|Number of vacancies||209; SIB wise reservation break-up is given below|
|Commencement of online applications||16th July, 2016|
|Last Date of receiving online applications||06th August, 2016 [2359 hrs]|
|Last Date of depositing fee||09th August, 2016 [till closing of banking hours]|
|Downloading of Skill Test Letter||To be intimated later.|
|Date of Skill Test||To be intimated later.|
|Date of Final Result||To be intimated later.|