Khadi & Gram Udyog Bharti 2017
Khadi & Gram Udyog Bharti 2017
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Published Recruitment Notice for the Engagement of Assistant Director Grade, Senior Executive, Junior Executive, Executive, Junior Translator, Assistant and for Publicity Assistant post. KVIC invites Online Applications from eligible Indian citizens for direct recruitment in Group B and C category of posts. Last date for Submission Online Application is 19 November 2017 (up-to 18.00 hrs). For more details of Khadi and Gram Udyog Bharti 2017 read below notification and then apply:
खादी वा ग्राम उद्योग नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे सहाय्यक संचालक पद, वरिष्ठ कार्यकारी, कनिष्ठ कार्यकारी, कार्यकारी, कनिष्ठ अनुवादक, सहाय्यक आणि प्रसिद्धी सहाय्यक पदांच्या एकूण 342 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 19 नोव्हेंबर 2017 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Details of Khadi and Village Industries Commission Bharti 2017 :-
- Advertisement No. : Adm.-I/NGR/KVIC/2(30)/2017-18
- Institute Name:-Khadi and Village Industries Commission
- Name Posts : Assistant Director Grade, Senior Executive, Junior Executive, Executive, Junior Translator, Assistant and for Publicity Assistant
- Number of Posts : 342 Vacancies
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.kvic.org.in
- Last Date to Apply Online : 19-11-2017
Vacancy Details :-
Educational Qualification :-
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||Assistant Director -Grade.1 (Khadi )||BE/B.Tech in Degree in relevant Field||35 years|
|2.||Assistant Director -Grade.1 (Admin & HR)||Masters degree in any subject from a recognized University.|
|3.||Assistant Director -Grade.1 (FBAA)||CA/M.Com/MBA degree in relevant Field|
|4.||Assistant Director -Grade.1 (Economic Research)||Masters degree in Economics/Statistics/ Commerce from a recognized University.
|5.||Assistant Director -Grade.1 (Village Industries)||BE/M.Sc/MBA degree in relevant Field|
|6.||Sr. Executive (Economic Research )||Master degree in Economics/Statistics/ Commerce from a recognized University.||30 years|
|7.||Sr. Executive ( Legal)||Bachelor of law from a recognized university|
|8.||Executives (Khadi)||BE/B.Tech in Degree in relevant Field||18 to 27 years|
|9.||Executives (Village Industries)||BE/M.Sc/MBA degree in relevant Field|
|10.||Executives (Training)||BE/M.Sc/MBA degree in relevant Field|
|11.||Junior Executive (FBAA)||Bachelor of Commerce from a recognised University.|
|12.||Assistant (Training, Village Industries)||Diploma in Engineering /Bachelor of Science from a recognized University/ Board/Institute.|
|13.||Publicity Assistant (II)||Passed Intermediate (XIIth standard) from a recognized Board/ University||18 to 25 years|
|14.||Jr. Translator||Masters degree of a recognised University||30 years|
Application Fees :-
Selection Process :-
- For the post of Group-B (Gazetted post) will be two stage selection processes i.e. Computer Based Test followed by Interview.
- For Group-B (Non-Gazetted post) & Group-C (Non Gazetted post) will be made as per merit on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Test & Verification of the original documents
How to Apply fro KVIC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 :-
- Apply on-line by visiting the KVIC website www.kvic.org.in
- The candidate should now fill up all the desired information in the online form On successful submission of on-line application
- The candidates are required to click on “Make Payment” after 24 hrs of submission of online application and deposit the requisite examination fee online through Internet Banking /Debit/Credit Card only
- Candidates are advised not to attempt for re-registration for the same post.
- Candidate is required to download the online form generated by the System with unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference.
Important Dates :-