Lok Sabha Research Fellowships Scheme 2018-19
Lok Sabha Research Fellowships Scheme 2018-19
Lok Sabha Published Notification for Recruiting the eligible Candidate fro the post of “Research Fellowship”. Applications are invited for 25 Research Fellowships for the year 2018-19. Candidate will get Maximum of Rs.10 lakhs (plus Rs.50,000 as contingency allowance) will be awarded to encourage and support original studies on subjects relating to Indian Parliament ,The duration for the fellowship will be 2 years. Applications may be sent in hard copy as well as by email to Email: [email protected] Last date for Submission of Application is 10th January 2018. For more details read below advertisement:
लोक सभा द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “ रिसर्च फेलोशिप ” की २५ रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि १० जनवरी २०१८ है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Details of Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017-2018 for 25 Posts :
- Department Name : Lok Sabha
- Name Post : Research fellowship
- Number of Post : 25 Vacancies
- Age Limit : 70 Years
- Application Mode : Offline & Online
- Official Website : www.loksabha.nic.in
- Last Date to Apply Online : 10-01-2018
Vacancy Details of Lok Sabha Research Fellowships Scheme 2018-19
|Sr. No||Post Name||Age Limit||No of Posts|
|1.||Research Fellowship||25 to 70 years||25|
- The scholar must posses a Master degree in any of the social science disciplines with outstanding research publications at the time of application.
- The scholar must be a person with an outstanding academic record in any discipline relevant to parliamentary studies or should be an expert in her/his own domain.
- The total amount of each Fellowship for writing Books will be a maximum of
Rs.10 lakh (Rupees Ten lakh only), plus Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand
only) as contingency allowance.
How to Apply :-
- Candidate who desires Can send their application to Given Mail IS or Address.
- Address :”The Director Lok Sabha Secretariat Room No. F-121, Parliamentary Library Building, New Delhi-110001″
- Email: [email protected]
Important Dates :
- Last date of Submitting Application-10th January 2018
Important Links :
Loksabha Junior Clerk Bharti 2017
Parliament of India Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
Parliament of India, Loksabha House Recruitment Notification 2017. Junior Clerk Recruitment advertisement published on http://www.loksabha.nic.in for total 31 vacant posts. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates to for filling up Junior Clerk vacancies in Lok Sabha Secretariat which is a level 4 post in the Pay Matrix (Provisional). Candidates who are interested in this posts they can apply online online through the below given link on this page. Last Date to apply online is 9th August 2017. Other important details regarding the Loksabha Recruitment 2017-2018 are given briefly below on this page. Keep visit for further updates.
Parliament of India Recruitment Notification Details :
- Advertisement Number :07/2017
- Name of posts : Junior Clerk
- No. of Posts : 31 vacancies
- Mode of Application : Online Apply
- Classification of Vacancies : (01 SC, 05 ST, 09 OBC and 16 UR) (26 in English stream and 05 in Hindi/bilingual stream).
- Pay Scale : Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1)+Grade Pay:Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Age Limit : upper age limit 27 years.
- Preliminary Exam : 100 Marks
- Main Exam : 200 Marks
How to Apply Junior Clerk at Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online only through the link given below.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying, the applicants are advised to thoroughly go through this advertisement to ensure that she/he fulfils all the eligibility conditions for the post. The admission of candidates at all stages of examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The applicant shall upload her/his latest photograph and signature in the space provided in the application form. Before uploading, the applicants are advised to go through the guidelines in this regard.
- Applicants are required to have a valid and active personal email id and Mobile Number for filling in the application. Applicant will receive registration confirmation by SMS/email. Therefore, the candidates are advised to furnish correct Mobile
- number/e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation. This email id and Mobile Number should be valid for the duration of this recruitment process. The Lok Sabha Secretariat may send intimation regarding date of examination, etc.. through the email id/Mobile Number filled in the application. Under no circumstances, the candidate should share/mention email id/Mobile Number to or of any other person.
- In case the applicant does not have a valid and active email id. she/he shall create the same before applying online.
- Candidate may click ‘Submit’ box after ‘Declaration’ in the online application format only after ensuring that the information filled in by her/him is in order and no correction is required. After submission of application, no correction/modification in the information filled in the application shall be allowed. No request in this regard shall be entertained under any circumstances. The Lok Sabha Secretariat will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application form or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- An applicant should submit only one application. If due to unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications, her/his only that application with higher “Registration Number shall be entertained by Lok Sabha Secretariat. Her/his earlier applications” shall stand rejected. She/he must ensure that her/his application with higher registration number is complete in all respects.
- The online application can be filled up from 10.07.2017 to 09.08.2017 till 05:00 p.m. after which the link will be disabled. To avoid last days’ rush, which may result in thwarting attempt to fill online application due to heavy traffic on server, candidates are advised to submit application well before the last date. No request for extension of time after the last prescribed date shall be entertained.
- All particulars (except Residential Address) furnished by the applicant will be treated as final and no change will be allowed therein later on.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
Selection Process Junior Clerk Written Examination 2017-2018
Important Links Loksabha Bharti 2017 :