PGCIL Recruitment 2017
PGCIL Recruitment 2017
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Dy. Manager, Dy. Manager (Electrical), Sr. Engineer (Electrical), Vigilance Officer, Officer (Company Secretary) & Asstt. Officer (Accounts). Applications are inviting for filling up the 17 vacancies of these posts. Eligible applicants to the posts can apply from following online applications. For online applications applicants have to make payment of the require amount as mention below. Last date for online applications is 28th August 2017. More details of the applications and online applications links is as follows:-
पॉवर ग्रीड कॉर्पोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ विविध पदों की 17 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 28 अगस्त 2017 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017 Details
- Advertisement Number : CC/03/2017
- Name Posts : Dy. Manager, Dy. Manager (Electrical), Sr. Engineer (Electrical), Vigilance Officer, Officer (Company Secretary) & Asstt. Officer (Accounts)
- Number of Posts : 17 vacancies
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.powergridindia.com
- Last Date : 28-08-2017
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualifications|
|01.||Dy. Manager (F&A)/E4||03||CA / CMA (ICWA)|
|02.||Dy. Manager (Electrical)/E4||04||BE/B.Tech/BSc(Engg)/AMIE|
|03.||Sr. Engineer (Electrical)/E3||03||BE/B.Tech/BSc(Engg)/AMIE|
|05.||Officer (Company Secretary)/E2A||01||Graduate|
|06.||Asstt. Officer (Accounts)/E1||05||CA / ICWA|
- Application fees of Rs.400/- require to be pay by the applicants applying to these posts.
- Applications fees can only be pay by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or available e-Wallet.
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants to these posts can apply from following online applications link starts from 29th July 2017.
- For online applications applicants need to upload scan copy of all necessary documents and certificates as in pdf format.
- Also applicants have to upload scan copy of signature and photograph as per the require scale for online applications to the posts.
- To complete online applications applicants have to make payment of the all necessary amount of the application fees.
Last Date: Last date for submitting applications is 28-08-2017
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 For Diploma Trainee
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL Recruitment 2017 For Diploma Trainee: POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, published Notification for recruiting eligible applicants for posts of Diploma Trainee, Jr. Officer Trainee, Assistant(Finance). There are 3 vacancies available for these posts. For qualification details about each post read post below carefully. Interested applicants can apply online from below link. Applicants can also visit official website www.powergridindia.com. Last date of application is 9 August 2017. More details of PGCIL Recruitment 2017 For Diploma Trainee applications and how to apply details are as follows :-
पॉवर ग्रीड कॉर्पोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे डिप्लोमा ट्रेनी, कनिष्ठ अधिकारी प्रशिक्षक, सहाय्यक (वित्त)- 38 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी ९ ऑगस्ट २०१७ 2017 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 For Diploma Trainee Notification Details:
- Name of Posts : Diploma Trainee, Jr. Officer Trainee, Assistant(Finance)
- Number of Posts : 38 Vacancies
- Age Limit : 28 years for Assistant(finance), 27 years for other posts
- Selection Process : interview
- Application Mode : Online mode
- Pay Scale:Rs.12500-27500/- For Assistant(Finance) and Rs.16000-35500/- for other post
- Official Website :www.powergridindia.com
- Last Date : 9/8/2017
- Selection Process starts with written test for all above mentioned posts
- Application process will followed by interview of shortlisted candidates.
- Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of score and ranking of applicants.
- Candidates for post of Assistant(Finance) required to pay application fee of Rs. 200/-
- While for remaining posts application fee is Rs.300/-
How to Apply Online:
- Willing applicants to this posts can apply from following online applications link, No other mode of application will be accepted
- Read carefully all instructions written in application form
- Candidates must fill all contact details and information about educational background , work experience and so on
- Please submit the application after filling detail information and Provide valid Email Id while filling the information details.
Last Date :Last date of sending application is 9/8/2017