SSA Recruitment 2017 For 7042 Assistant Teacher
SSA Recruitment 2017
Axom Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission (ASSAM) published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Assistant Teachers in Assam State. Applications are inviting for filling up the 7042 vacancies for Lower Primary School & Upper Primary School. Require applicants to this posts having Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed. Eligible applicants can apply for the posts from following online applications link. Also for online applications applicants need to pay require amount of the applications fees as mention below. Last date for online applications is 15th July 2017. More details of the applications and online applications link is as follows:-
सर्व शिक्षा अभियान (आसाम) द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “सहायक शिक्षक” की 7042 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 15 जुलाई 2017 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Axom Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission (ASSAM) Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name Posts : Assistant Teachers
- Number of Posts : 7042 vacancies
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.ssaassam.gov.in
- Job Location : Assam State
- Last Date : 15-07-2017
- Assistant Teachers – 7042 vacancies
- For Classes I to V: Applicants to this posts musts be have Diploma in Elementary Education
- For Classes VI to VIII: Applicants should have 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
- Applicants from General and OBC category have to pay application fees of Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST category applicants have to pay applications fees of Rs.150/-
- Application fees can only be pay in form of Indian Postal Order in name of Mission Director.
How to Apply:
- Willing applicants to this posts can apply from following online applications link.
- For online application applicants need to get register firsts using following online application link.
- For registration applicants require to use their valid mobile no.
- Also applicants need to upload scan copy of signature and photograph as per the require scale.
Last Date: Last date for online applications is 15-07-2017