Betul Pashu Chikitsa Paricharak Bharti 2018
Betul Pashu Chikitsa Paricharak Bharti 2018
Deputy Director Veterinary Services Betul published an advertisement for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Animal Supervisor / Drug Supervisor. Applications are inviting for filling up the 3 vacancies of the posts. Require applicants to the posts having 8th standard pass & applicants age should be in between 18 to 40 years. Such applicants are eligible to apply. To apply to these posts applicants need to submit their applications to following mention address. Last date for submitting applications 21st May 2018. More details of the applications & applications address is as follows:-
उप निदेशक पशु चिकित्सा सेवाएं बैतूल द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “पशु पर्यवेक्षक / औषधि पर्यवेक्षक” की 3 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 21 मई 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Betul Pashu Chikitsa Paricharak Bharti 2018
Betul Pashu Chikitsa Paricharak Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name Posts : Animal Supervisor / Drug Supervisor
- Number of Posts : 3 vacancies
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.betul.nic.in
- Pay Scale : Rs.15500-49000/-
- Job Location : Betul
- Last Date : 21st May 2018
- Animal Supervisor / Drug Supervisor – 3 vacancies
- Applicants to the posts must be 8th standard pass.
- Applicants age should be in between 18 to 40 years.
- Eligible applicants can apply to these posts by submitting their applications to following mention address.
- Applications to the posts must have filled with all necessary details about the applicants.
- Applications in complete for should get attach with all necessary documents & certificates as necessary to the posts.
- Duly filled applications should get reach before last date to:
Office of the Deputy Director Veterinary Services Betul
Last Date : Last date for submitting applications is 21st May 2018
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 for 14088 Constable, HC & ASI
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Computer), Head Constable (Computer) & Rakshak Cadre. Applications are inviting for filling up the 14088 vacancies of these posts. Require applicant to this posts having Graduate/ Diploma in Comp/IT or 12 Pass with PCM or 10+2 pass as per the requirement to the posts. Applicants eligible to the posts can apply from following online application link, also applicants need to pay require amount of applications fees to apply online for this posts. Last date for online applications is 07th July 2017. More details of MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 for 14088 Constable, HC & ASI applications and online apply links is as follows :-
मध्य प्रदेश प्रोफेशनल परीक्षा बोर्ड (एमपीपीईबी) द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “सहायक उप-निरीक्षक (कंप्यूटर), हेड कांस्टेबल (कम्प्यूटर) और रक्षक संवर्ग ” की 14088 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 7 जुलाई 2017 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name Posts : Assistant Sub-Inspector (Computer), Head Constable (Computer) & Rakshak Cadre
- Number of Posts : 14088 vacancies
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.vyapam.nic.in
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-
- Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
- Last Date : 07-07-2017
Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualifications|
|01.||Assistant Sub-Inspector (Computer)||34||Graduate/ Diploma in Comp/IT|
|02.||Head Constable (Computer)||123||12 Pass with PCM|
|03.||Rakshak Cadre||13931||10+2 pass|
Application Fees :
- Application fees for two papers Rs.700/- for General category and Rs.350/- for reserve category from Madhya Pradesh state.
- For one paper Rs.500/- for General category and Rs.250/- for reserve category applicants.
- Application fees should be pay in form online payment or credit/ debit card payment.
How to Apply :
- Willing applicants to MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 for 14088 Constable, HC & ASI posts need to apply online from following online applications link.
- For online applications applicants need to upload scan copy of signature and photograph as per the require scale.
- Also applicants need to pay require amount of applications fees for online applications.
Last Date : Last date for online applications is 07-07-2017
Important Links :
MP Vyapam Constable Recruitment 2016 – www.vyapam.nic.in
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has circulated a recruitment advertisement by asking for online application from the interested applicants to till up 14,283 available posts of GD Constable, Trade Constable, Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector. This is going to be a big selection drive and those who are looking for job in the police department should grab this opportunity of MP Police Recruitment 2016.
The Professional Examination Board was initially set-up as Pre Medical Test Board by Government of Madhya Pradesh in the year 1970. Later, in the year 1981, Pre Engineering Board was constituted. Soon after, in the year 1982 both these Boards were amalgamated and named as Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (M.P.P.E.B.). Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board by Govt. Order No.1325-1717-42-82 dated 17.04.1982 has been assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission to various colleges in the state. M.P.P.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests:
- Pre MCA : For entrance to Master of Computer Applications
- PPT : For entrance to Polytechnic diploma courses
- PPhT : For entrance to Pre-Pharmacy Test
- PAT : For entrance to B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.), B.Sc. (Ag.), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Ag. & Entrepreneurship)
- GNTST : For entrance to General Nursing Training (Only for girls)
- PNST: For entrance to B.Sc. Nursing Training (Only for girls)
- PAHUNT : For entrance to Pre-Ayurved, Homeopathic, Unani, Naturopathy & yoga degree courses.
- Pre B.Ed. : For entrance to Bachelor of Education
- DAHET : For entrance to Diploma in Animal Husbandary
- P.V. & F.T. : entrance to Veterinary and Fishries
- SOE : For entrance to Schools of Excellence
- SOM : For entrance to Schools of Model
The Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Govt. The Government has re constituted the Board of Directors for taking decisions on policy and organizational matters through Professional Examination Board Act. 2007.
The Board is a body corporate by the name of the Professional Examination Board and has perpetual succession and a common seal with power to acquire and hold property both movable and immovable and has the power to transfer any property held by it and to contract and do all other things necessary for the its constitution and may sue or sued in its corporate name.
MPPEB Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is well known as MPPEB. It is also called as Madhya Pradesh Vyasavik Pariksha Mandal (MP Vyapam). MPPEB is a government organization which works under the state govt. Every year it releases the recruitment notifications on various services in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Recently, it has disclosed the MP Vyapam Constable Recruitment 2016 for the posts of constable and assistant sub inspector.
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Interested applicants must apply online within the prescribed time frame of 12th April to 11th May by filling up online registration form available on the website: www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in The applicants will get the scope to correct mistakes within the application form till 16th May. There will be written examination of a single common paper for all the candidates.
MPPEB recruitment Apply Online
Only the applicants applying for Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector will have to attempt for paper II. Application fee will depend on the number of papers you sit for in the written exam. Fee should be as per the following:
www.vyapam.nic.in online application form 2016
- Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Police Department
- Name of the Post: ASI/Constable
- of Posts: 14283
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Fees: 500/- for 1 paper, Rs.700/- for 2 papers (general candidates)
- Fees: 250/- for 1 paper, Rs.350/- for 2 papers (reserved candidates)
- Application starts: 12th April 2016
- Last Date to Apply: 11th May 2016
- Last date to do form correction: 16th May
- Age limit: 18 to 28 years
- Educational requirement: 8th or 10+2 (for Constable and Head Constable), Graduation Degree in relevant stream (for Assistant Sub Inspector)
- Salary: 5,200-20,200
- Selection process: Online written exam, Physical efficiency test, personal interview
- Online test date: 17th July
- Availability of admit card: By June
- Declaration of written test result: August
- Web address of MPPEB: www.vyapam.nic.in | www.mponline.gov.in
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Candidates must be aged between 18 to 28 years to be considered eligible for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2016. Age relaxation will be done only for reserved candidates as per Government rules and regulations. Applicants need to have 8th or 12th completed for Constable and Head Constable post and for ASI post, they must have Graduation in relevant stream from any recognized University. Selected personnel will be given salary of 5,200-20,200 with grade pay.
vyapam mp police constable recruitment vacancy Details 2016
- Constable (G.D): 12006 Posts
- Constable (Driver): 992 Posts
- Constable (Cook): 384 Posts
- Constable (Barber): 91 Posts
- Constable (Washerman): 98 Posts
- Constable (Cobbler): 47 Posts
- Constable (Water Carrier): 176 Posts
- Constable (Sweeper): 110 Posts
- Constable (Mason): 66 Posts
- Constable (Bugler): 35 Posts
- Constable (Tet Khalasi): 28 Posts
- Head Constable (Computer): 200 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector: 50 posts
mp police recruitment physical standard 2016
|Male UR/SC Category||168 cms||81 cms (unexpanded) & 86 cms(expanded)|
|Male ST Category||160 cms||76 cms (unexpanded) & 81 cms (expanded)|
mp vyapam recruitment 2016 apply online (14283 vacancies)
Selection will be done in three phases for MP 14,283 Constable Recruitment. At first, online written test will be taken. Candidates of Head Constable and ASI post will have to sit for two paper test and all other applicants will have one paper test. Admit card for the test will be available by June and written test will be held on 17th July. Selected applicants in the written exam will be eligible for physical efficiency test and final phase will include personal interview and medical examination.
www.mponline.gov.in apply online
Result of the online exam will be published in August. Result details will be available on the website of MPPEB and on our page also. We will keep updating you about the various phases of the selection process such as admit card availability, answer key of online test, result details and other important details. So, you should stay connected with us and we are wishing you all the best for the selection drive.