ECL Recruitment 2018
ECL Recruitment 2018
Eastern Coalfields Limited, Published Notification for recruiting eligible applicants to posts of Mining Sirdar. ECL invites applications for the post of Mining Sirdar in ‘Special Recruitment Drive’ from the Indian nationals for filling up the 117 vacancies through On-line mode. Require applicants to these posts must be at least 10+2 or equivalent. Applicants eligible to the posts can apply from following online application link, also applicants need to pay require amount of applications fees to apply online for this posts.For more details see below advertisement link carefully. Candidates may also visit official website www.easterncoal.gov.in. Last date for online applications is 19th April 2018. More details of ECL Recruitment 2018 applications and online apply links is as follows :-
इस्टर्न कोलफील्ड्स लिमिटेड, द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “माइनिंग सिरदर” की ११७ रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि १९ अप्रैल २०१८ है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है
Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2018 Details:
ECL Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
- Name of Posts : Mining Sirdar
- Number of Posts : 117 Vacancies
- Age Limit : 18 to 38 years, For SC/ST Candidates: 40 years
- Selection Process : Written test & interview
- Application Mode : Online Mode
- Official Website : www.easterncoal.gov.in
- Application Fee: Rs. 300/- No fee for for SC & ST candidates.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31,852.56 PM
- Job Location: West Bengal & Jharkhand.
- Last Date : 19th April 2018
ECL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Require applicants should have 10+2 or equivalent.
ii) Valid Mining Sirdarship Certificate of Competency from DGMS.
iii) Valid Gas Testing Certificate.
iv) Valid First Aid Certificate. OR
- Recognised Diploma or degree in Mining Engineering having valid statutory
competency certificates, recognized by DGMS to work as Mining Sirdar in coal mines.
Application Mode for ECL Recruitment 2018:
- Willing Applicants can apply from below online apply link for ECL Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must fill all contact details and information about educational background , work experience and so on
- Can also attach their CV or relevant documents so be sure to have them ready before starting of application
- Final submission of the applications is by making the payment of the applications fees as given.
- Please submit the application after filling detail information and Provide valid Email Id while filling the information details.
- Submission of Online application will commence from-09.04.18 (Monday)
- Last date of Online application -19.04.18 (Thursday)
ECL Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
NCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
NCL – Northern Central Coalfields Recruitment 2017 Details : Northern Central Coalfields Published an advertisement for the recruitment of 432 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online now. Last date to Apply for this recruitment is 13th April 2016.
About NCL Recruitment 2017 – Northern Coalfields Limited (A Mini Ratna Company) is a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, which is a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise and Flagship Coal producing company of India, proposes to engage apprentices for one year at its various units in MP and UP.
Applications are invited amongst Citizens of India from interested and eligible candidates in the following designated trades for engagement as apprentices under The Apprenticeship Act 1961 read in conjunction with The Apprenticeship Rules 1992 and The Apprentices Amendment Act 2014.
नॉर्थन कोलफिल्ड लिमिटेड नि प्रकाशित केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे प्रशिक्षार्थी पदाच्या 432 जागांसाठी पात्र उमेदवारांना कडून अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहे. अर्ज करण्याचा शेवटचा दिनांक 13 एप्रिल २०१७ आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी दिलेली pdf वाचावी.
शैक्षणिक पात्रता : i) 08 वी/10 वी उत्तीर्ण ii) ITI
Following Are the Post Details:-
- Fitter: 240
- Welder: 48
- Electrician: 144
NCL Recruitment Post & vacancies details
Procedure to apply:
|NCL Post Name
Total Posts: 432 | Posting: Madhya Pradesh & Uttar Pradesh
Education: 10th with ITI
Total Posts: 20 | Posting: Singrauli, MP
Education: 12th | SSC
|HEMM Operator Trainee, Stenographer etc.
Total Posts: 201 | Posting: Singrauli
Education: 10th | ITI
1. Visit official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
2. Click on Apprentice Registration under Apprentice Tab, after submitting online application candidate will receive a mail automatically generated in which registration no. is mentioned.
3. After online registration, apply for Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal.
4. After successfully applying online for Apprenticeship training at NCL, Singrauli, an applicant has to fill the enclosed form given below (Annexure I) along with self-attested copies of 8th/10th(as the case may be),ITI, Caste certificates, Adhaar Card and super scribe the envelope as “Application for “Fitter/Welder/Electrician” Trade Apprentice” and send through speed post/normal post (India Post only) to General Manager(HRD), CETI, NCL HQ, Singrauli (M.P.) 486889 so as to reach us on or before 13/04/2017 ,1700 Hrs(5:00PM)
5. Reservations shall be maintained as mentioned above.
apply for the training positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to Genral candidates and indicates their category as “General”.
5. The candidate must have the prescribed qualification and age as on 01.04.2017.
6. All other terms which are not mentioned in this notification of the Apprenticeship Program (The Apprenticeship Training Scheme) of NCL will be guided by The Apprenticeship Act, 1961 (Amendment Act 2014) and The Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
7. Candidates who have undergone Trade Apprenticeship once are not eligible to apply.
8. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for the selection process.
9. Applicant’s health shall be as per the requirement of The Apprenticeship ACT 1961 (including the Amendments) and other applicable acts and rules before joining for training it would be compulsory to submit the health certificate issued from competent Medical Officer as per the format given.
10. Merit list will be prepared among the applications received. At first, the merit will be prepared solely on the basis of marks obtained in ITI in concern trade and in case if two or more candidates are equal in marks, then the eldest (as per date of birth as mentioned in 10th/8th certificate) candidate will be given preference (will be placed above in merit).
11. The apprentices shall not be absorbed in NCL as an employee of any of the establishments of the NCL in any case whatsoever and the apprentices shall not claim for the employment in NCL in any case. Any such claim for employment will not be entertained. All the candidates
4 of 7
(Parents/Guardian in case of minor), shortlisted for being engaged as Apprentice, will have to submit a notary Affidavit (on Rs. 10 Stamp) assuring that they will not raise any claim for employment at NCL in any case, whatsoever. (Format will be given at the time of joining for training).
12. The Apprentices will be paid stipend directly into their Adhaar linked bank account as per the GOI notifications in this respect.
13. Candidates are required to give valid/active Mobile No. and Email Id, which must be valid/active for at least next one year for all future periodical notices and other communications.
14. Canvassing of any kind will disqualify the candidate. Selection process is done strictly on Merit basis and candidates are advised not to fall prey to any unscrupulous elements.
15. The Apprentices will be placed under the complete administrative control of the various projects of NCL for their Apprenticeship training, stipend, leave, attendance, apprenticeship diary etc.
16. Any material suppression of facts or submitting forged/false certificates shall lead to rejection of his / her candidature at any stage of selection process.
17. Any subsequent changes in the Terms and Conditions of the engagement of trade apprentices as per the extant rules will stand good. NCL reserves the rights to incorporate any subsequent changes/modifications/additions in the terms and conditions under this advertisement notice as necessitated and applicable. Any corrigendum will be published on NCL website (www.nclcil.in).