Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax, Tamilnadu & Puducherry published notification for recruiting eligible applicants for 32 Vacancies. Applications are invited from meritorious sports persons who have represented the Country / State / All India Inter University tournaments for appointment to the post of Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff etc. Applicants eligible to this posts can apply for these posts by sending applications as per the prescribe application format to following mention address. Last date for sending applications is 11th June 2018. More details of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 applications and application format is as follows :-
आयकर विभाग, चेन्नई द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “आयकर निरीक्षक, कर सहायक, मल्टी टास्किंग स्टाफ” की 32 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 11 जून 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
SPORTS QUOTA RECRUITMENT – 2018-19
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax, Tamilnadu & Puducherry Recruitment 2018 Details
- Department Name :Income Tax Department, Chennai
- Name Posts : Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff
- Number of Posts : 32 vacancies
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 years
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.tnincometax.gov.in
- Last Date : 11-06-2018
Vacancy Details of Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2018 :
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1.||Inspector of Income-tax||07||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.||9300-34800 + Grade pay 4600 (PB-2)|
|2.||Tax Assistant||11||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.||5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400 (PB-1)|
|3.||Multi-Tasking Staff||14||Minimum of a pass in Matriculation or its equivalent.||5200-20200 + Grade pay 1800 (PB-1)|
Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01.04.2018.
- Accordingly, persons must have been born not earlier than 01.04.1993 and not later than 31.03.2000 can apply.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years for OBC candidates & 10 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Sports Eligibility :
- The proficiency will be evaluated on the basis of their participation in recognized tournaments / events in the calendar years 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015.
How to Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible applicants can use following online applications link to apply to the posts.
- To apply to the posts applicants need to fill the online applications form by filling up the all necessary details about the applicants.
- Also applicants need to upload their all necessary documents.
The last date for online submission of application is 11/06/2018 by 23.59 Hrs. .
Important Links :
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017
Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II & Multi Tasking Staff. Applications are inviting for filling up the 58 vacancies of these posts. For applicants to these posts, willing applicants should have degree /12th pass and also having age not exceeding than 30 years. Applicants eligible to this posts can apply for these posts by sending applications as per the prescribe application format to following mention address. Last date for sending applications is 30th June 2017. More details of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 applications and application format is as follows :-
Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name Posts : Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II & Multi Tasking Staff
- Number of Posts : 58 vacancies
- Age Limit : 30 years
- Selection Process : Personal Interview
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Last Date : 30-06-2017
Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancies||Qualifications|
|01.||Income Tax Inspector||09||Degree|
|02.||Tax Assistant||19||Degree with data entry|
|03.||Stenographer Grade II||01||12th Pass|
|04.||Multi Tasking Staff||29||12th Pass|
Age Limit :
- Applicants to this posts musts have complete the age of 18 years and age musts not be exceeding than 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable of 05 years to General/ OBC category applicants and 10 years of age relaxations is applicable to SC/ST category applicants.
Selection Process :
- Applications receive for the posts will get shortlists as per the requirement & qualifications to the posts.
- Shortlists applications will be called for the Personal Interview, as details of the interview will be forward to shortlists applicants.
- For interview applicants need to bring applications along with all original documents and certificates to the post.
How to Apply :
- To apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 posts, willing applicants need to send application as per the prescribe application format.
- Applications musts be filled with all require details about the applicants and musts be attach with all necessary documents and certificates as per the requirement to the posts.
- Duly filled application musts be enclose with in the envelop on which mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR/TAX ASSISTANT/ STENOGRAPHER GRADE 11/ MULTI TASKING STAFF UNDER SPORTS QUOTA. NAME OF THE SPORT_________________________”
- Application envelope should be reach before last date to :
The Asstt. Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs.-Personnel) (Non Gazetted), Room No. 378, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
Last Date : Last date for sending applications is 30-06-2017