IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2018
IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) , Eastern Region is going to recruit eligible applicants to the posts of Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I . Applications are inviting for filling up the 58 vacancies of these posts. Eligible applicants can apply to the posts by submitting their applications from following online applications link. Also applicants have to submit copy of online applications to following mention address. Lats Date for online applications is 10th February 2018. For More Details of Advertisement IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2018 Like Vacancy Details, Eligibility and How to Apply Details are as given Below:
इंडियन ऑयल कॉरपोरेशन लिमिटेड, पूर्वी क्षेत्र द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ ” जूनियर ऑपरेटर (एविएशन) ” की 58 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 10 फरवरी 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
IOCL Recruitment 2018 -Junior Operator
IOCL Recruitment 2018 Detail Notification :
- Advertisement Number : IOCL/MKTG/ER/REC/2018/1
- Company Name : Indian Oil Corporation limited, Eastern Region
- Name Posts : Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I
- Number of Posts : 58 vacancies
- Age Limit : 18 to 26 Years
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10,500 -Rs. 24,500 /-
- Application Mode : Online & offline
- Official Website : www.iocl.com
- Last Date : 10th February 2018
|01.||Junior Operator (Aviation) Grade I||58|| Higher Secondary (Class XII) with Minimum one year 45% marks with valid Vehicle Driving License
Require 1 years Experienc
- Applications fees of Rs.150/- require to be pay by the applicants from General & OBC category applying to the posts.
- Application fees can only be pay through online payment/ credit / debit card.
Selection Method :
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters :
How to Apply :
- Interested applicants need to apply online through Below Given Apply Link.
- While applying online applicants need to upload their scan copy of photograph & signature as per the require scale.
- After completing online applications applicants have to take print out of the same
- Copy of the online applications need to be attach with attested copies of all require documents & certificates as necessary to the posts.
- The print out along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list below is required to be sent by ordinary post to “POST BOX NO. 10205, BALLYGUNGE POST OFFICE, KOLKATA 700019” latest by 16.02.2018. PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION R
- Starting Date of Online Application – 27-01-2018
- Closing date for online applications – 10th February 2018
- last date for receipt of the online applications – 16th February 2018
IOCL Engineers Recruitment 2017 for 221 Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Published Recruitment Notification for Engagement of Requires Boiler Operation Engineers, Quality Control Officers, Fire & Safety Officers, Medical Officers, Human Resource Officers, Assistant Hindi Officers and Mid-level Engineers for its various Divisions. Last date to Apply online is 18 November 2017. There are total 221 vacancies have to Fill under this recruitment Event. Other details like Educational Qualification, Vacancy details , Age limit and How to Apply Method for this read below Advertisement:
इंडियन ऑईल कॉर्पोरेशन लिमीडेट द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “विभिन्न पदों ” की २२१ रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि १८ नवम्बर २०१७ है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Bharti 2017 details:
- Organization Name : Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Name of Posts : Boiler Operation Engineers, Quality Control Officers, Fire & Safety Officers, Medical Officers, Human Resource Officers, Assistant Hindi Officers and Mid-level Engineers
- Number of Posts : 221 vacancies
- Application Mode : Online mode
- Official Website : www.iocl.com
- Last Date to Apply Online : 18th November 2017
- Last Date to Apply Offline : 25th November 2017
|Post Code||Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|01||Boiler Operations Engineer (Grade A)||B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical discipline. The candidate must possess Boiler Engineer’s Certificate (1st Class Proficiency)||32 years|
|02||Quality Control Officer (Grade A)||Ph.D in Chemistry from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.||35 years|
|03||Fire & Safety Officer (Grade A)||B.E. (Fire)/ B.Tech. (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech. (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering)||32 years|
|04||Medical Officer (Grade A)||MBBS with PG (Degree/Diploma) qualification||32 years|
|05||Human Resource Officer (Grade A)||MBA / Masters Degree or Post Graduate Diploma equivalent to MBA with HRM/IR/Labour welfare||28 years|
|06||Assistant Hindi Officer (Grade Ao)||M.A. in Hindi with English as subject at Graduation Level or MA in English with higher Hindi at Graduation level with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA||30 years|
|07||Manager||B.E./ B. Tech. or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering||36 years|
Selection Process :-
- Post Codes 01, 02, 03 & 04 – Personal Interviews only.
- Post Codes 05 & 06 : Written Test (objective type consisting of two parts – General Aptitude and Discipline Knowledge), Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
- Post Code 07 : Shortlisted based on meeting eligibility criteria and Final selection will be carried out based on two rounds of Interview.
Application Fees :-
- For post codes 01 to 06 :-General and OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.300/- by SBI e-collect.
- For post code 07:-General and OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/-
- No application fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/EXM categories.
How to Apply :-
- Candidates visit the website www.iocl.com and access the relevant application link.
- Furnish particulars/details pertaining to age, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, caste, etc.
- Log into the portal with the generated Registration No. and Date of Birth and deposit application fee through SBI e-collect.
- Uploading photograph and signature on receipt of the confirmation through email and SMS to complete the Registration.
- Now Candidates are required to take a printout of the Application Form
- Duly Filled Application send the documents with Post Code super scribed on the envelope to “THE ADVERTISER, PO BOX NO.3098, LODHI ROAD, HEAD POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI- 110003”
Important Link :-
- Starting Date of Application :- 30.10.2017
- Submission of Application through on-line module (inclusive of payment of fee confirmation) : – 18.11.2017
- Last date of receipt of Applications (Print out Hard copy) :-25.11.2017
IOCL South Eastern Region Pipelines Recruitment 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, South Eastern Region Pipelines published notifications for recruitment of the eligible applicants to the posts of non-executives technical for Engineering Assistant – Mechanical/ Electrical/ T&I, Technical Attendant – I. Applications are inviting for filling up the 14 vacancies for these posts. Require applicants for these posts is having diploma/ ITI pass in relevant field. Applicants eligible as per the require qualification for these posts can apply for from following online apply link. For online applications, General and OBC category applicants have to pay applications fees of Rs.100/-. Last date for online applications is 13th June 2017. More details of IOCL South Eastern Region Pipelines Recruitment 2017 applications and online apply links is as follows:-
इंडियन ऑयल कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड, दक्षिण पूर्वी क्षेत्र पाइपलाइन द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “इंजीनियरिंग सहायक, तकनीकी अभियंता – I” की 14 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 13 जून 2017 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, South Eastern Region Pipelines Recruitment 2017 Details
- Advertisement Number : SERPL/HR/ESTB/2017/1
- Name Posts : Engineering Assistant – Mechanical/ Electrical/ T&I, Technical Attendant – I
- Number of Posts : 14 vacancies
- Selection Process : Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.plis.indianoilpipelines.in
- Job Location : South Eastern Region
- Last Date : 13-06-2017
Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualifications|
|01.||Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)||02||Diploma Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering|
|02.||Engineering Assistant (Electrical)||02||Diploma Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|03.||Engineering Assistant (T&I)||02||Diploma Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication Engineering|
|04.||Technical Attendant – I||08||ITI pass|
Application Fees :
- Applicants from General and OBC category have to pay application fees of Rs.100/-
- No application fees require for SC/ST category candidates.
- Application fees an be paid though online payment of SBI online payment or though credit/ debit card payment.
Selection Process :
- Applicants for this posts will be select form Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) is qualifying in nature, from the marks obtain by the applicants in the written test will decide the position of the applicants in the merit list.
- Marks obtain by the applicants will be decide the selection of the applicants for the posts, which also include Medical Fitness Test and documents verification.
How to Apply :
- Willing applicants to IOCL South Eastern Region Pipelines Recruitment 2017 posts can apply online from following online apply link below.
- For online applications applicants need to get register firsts from following online applications link.
- Also applicant need to use date of birth to get register online.
- After getting register applicants need to upload scan copy of signature and photograph as per the require scale.
Important Dates :
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||24/May/2017 06:00:00 PM|
|Closure of registration of application||13/Jun/2017 06:00:00 PM|
|Closure for final submission of application||13/Jun/2017 06:00:00 PM|
|Tentative date of downloading online admit card||20/Jun/2017 10:00:00 AM-09/Jul/2017 08:00:00 AM|
|Last date for printing your application and admit card||09/Jul/2017 08:00:00 AM|