NIFT Recruitment 2018
NIFT Recruitment 2018
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Campus Director, Director (Finance and Accounts) & Director (Administration). Applications are inviting for filling up the 8 vacancies of these posts. Applicants having Post Graduation degree with experience are eligible to these posts. Such eligible applicants can use following online applications link. Closing date for online applications is 27th April 2018. More details of the applications & online applications link is as follows:-
नॅशनल इन्स्टिट्यूट ऑफ फॅशन टेक्नॉलॉजी द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “कैम्पस निदेशक और निदेशक” की 8 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 27 अप्रैल 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
NIFT Director Recruitment 2018
NIFT Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name Posts : Campus Director, Director (Finance and Accounts) & Director (Administration)
- Number of Posts : 8 vacancies
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.nift.ac.in
- Last Date : 27th April 2018
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualifications|
|01.||Campus Director||06||Post Graduate Degree with 20 years|
|02.||Director (Finance and Accounts)||01||Post Graduate Degree with 20 years|
|03.||Director (Administration)||01||Post Graduate Degree with 20 years|
- Applicants applying to these posts need to pay the applications fees of Rs.1000/-
- Applicants from SC/ST/PWD Women are not require to pay the applications fees.
- To apply to these posts eligible applicants can use following online applications link.
- For online applications applicants have to fill the online applications form by mentioning all require details about the applicants.
- Also applicants need to upload their scan copy of photograph & signature as per the require scale.
- Applicants need to upload their all original documents & certificates as necessary to the posts.
Last Date: Last date for submitting applications is 27th April 2018
NIFT Delhi Recruitment 2017 For 38 Post
NIFT Advertisement : National Institute of Fashion Technology Recruitment 2017. NIFT Delhi invited offline application for 38 Various post. Offline application is calling from suitable Indian national Candidate. Candidate should send offline application for the post Assistant (A/c), Assistant (Admn.), Machine Mechanic, Lab Assistant PB, Junior Assistant & Multi Tasking Staff. The Recruitment of Delhi NIFT 2017 is on contract basis. Candidate can send their application for National Institute of Fashion Technology Recruitment 2017 through offline mode. Before sending offline application candidate must go through all the details carefully. They can also visit link @www.nift.ac.in/delhi/ for more details. Last date of receipt of application is 10th March 2017. Further details regarding NIFT Delhi Recruitment 2017 are given below on this page.
|SR.NO||Designation||Upper Age Limit||Total Post||Grade Pay|
|1||Assistant (A/c)||55Yrs||01-UR||Rs. 5200-20200] + GP Rs. 2400/- Contract 01 (UR-1)|
|2||Assistant (Admn.)||02 (UR -1, OBC-1)||.Rs. 5200-20200] + GP Rs. 2400/-|
|3||Machine Mechanic||03-UR||5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400|
|4||Lab Assistant||04 (UR-3, OBC-1)||. [Rs. 5200-20200]+ GPRs. 1900/-|
|5||. Junior Assistant||12(UR – 8, OBC -3, SC-1)||[Rs. 5200-20200]+ GPRs. 1900/-|
|6||Multi Tasking Staff||16(UR-9, OBC-4, SC-2.ST-1)||[Rs. 5200-20200] +GPRs. 1800/|
Mode of Application of NIFT Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Application is accepted through offline mode only
- Candidate should attached all the necessary document with application form.
- Candidature of candidate will be rejected in absence of sufficient document.
- Self attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste and experience and non-refundable demand draft on account of application fee in an envelope should reach in following address.
- Joint Director, NIFT Delhi Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi-110016
- Last date receipt of application is 10th Mar, 2017.
Important Notice NIFT Recruitment 2017
- The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession and fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications of the same does not entitle the applicants to be called for the written/skill test.
- The period of contract for above posts would be 03 yrs.
- The applicants belonging to SC, ST and OBC are free to apply as general applicants also and will require to pay application fee as prescribed for general candidates.
- The OBC applicants are required to send their latest non-creamy layer certificate as per Govt. Notification otherwise their application will be considered in general category.
- Age relaxation and reservation roster shall be followed as per Government orders.
- Application received after due date will be rejected.