Indian Railway Level 1 Recruitment 2018
Indian Railways Recruitment 2018
Indian Railway Level 1 Recruitment 2018 : Indian Railway Published Recruitment Notice. Railway Recruitment Boards invite ONLINE applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of various posts in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix for the vacancies in various units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE ONLY to any one of the Railway Recruitment Boards before 23.59 hrs of 12.03.2018. These posts have to be filled with 62,907 vacancies by the eligible applicants.Online applications link is remain active till 31.03.2018 up to 23.59 Hrs. For more Details of Recruitment Notification like Age Limit, Qualification, No of Post, and How to Apply are given below:-
Date Extend : Last Date for online applications is 31st March 2018
CEN 02/2018 Sudhipatrak :
भारतीय रेल्वे द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “ लेवेल 1” पदो की 62,907 (मुंबई क्षेत्र के लिये – 4625 जगह) रिक्त जगहो के लिये आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 31 मार्च 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Railway Recruitment Board Bharti 2018 for 62,907 Posts
Indian Railway Mega Bharti 2018 Apply Online Details
- Notification No : CEN 02/2018
- Department Name : Indian Railway
- Name Posts : Level 1 – Group D
- Number of Posts : 62,907 vacancies
- Age Limit : 18 to 31 years
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Last Date to Apply : 31-03-2018
Vacancy Details :
Eligibility Criteria :-
|Sr. No||Level 1||Post Name||No of Posts(RRB Mumbai)||Pay Scale|
|1.||Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix||Trackman, Cabinman, Leverman, Pointsman, Helper-II, Gr. D (Store), Keyman, Shunter, Welder, Fitter, Porter, Helper-II (Mech), Helper-II (S&T), Gr. D (Engg.),Gangman
|4625||Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹18000/- plus other allowances admissible at that time|
- 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR) 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT
Age Limit :
- Age (as on 01.07.2018): 18 – 31 Years – Refer para 5.1 for age relaxations in PDF File.
Stages of Exam :
- There shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates qualified in the CBT shall have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Marks will be normalized in the CBT.
Medical Standard for The Recruitment :
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below have to pay Rs.500/
2 Rs.250/- For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class. [*This fee of ` 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing ]
How to Apply RRB Recruitment 2018 :
- Visit the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Select the RRB Zone respectively.
- Online applications need to fill the online applications form with details providing valid email ID & Mobile no., which may use for further communication.
- Fill the Application Form carefully and upload your photograph and signature.
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards
- Take a print copy for the same for future reference.
- Date and Time of opening of Online Application – 10.02.2018
- Date & Time of Closing of Online Application – 31.03.2018
Fake Advertisement of Railway Recruitment
Indian Railway Recruitment Board published advertisement 01/2018 & 02/2018 for recruitment of about 90000 vacant posts. Some fake recruitment rackets are found which gives surety to applicants to get recruit against this news. All railway recruitment process are computerize & selection process depends only on candidates qualifications. There is no interference of any human, the selection process is fully depends upon the candidates qualifications & eligibility. So Railway Recruitment Board suggest candidates to beware of such fake recruitment advertisements not give any response to such non government persons.
Indian Railway Mega Recruitment
Railway Minister Piyush Goyal declares mega vacancies in Indian Railways. As railway accidents in country are getting increase which allows Indian Government to look seriously to railway management systems. As railway equipment’s & persons handling for the equivalents are not sufficient in railway departments.
As per the decision took by the Railway minister in coming days for Senior Railway Engineer posts will get filled by the eligible applicants. Also in next 3 months vacancies will open for filling up the posts of Assistant Station Master & Guard.
Railway board will recruit 50% seats for Group C posts, lower division posts in Group D will be filled by RRB.