UP Police Recruitment 2018
UP Police Recruitment 2018
उप पुलिस वचनस्य २०१८, उप पुलिस फॉर्म ऑनलाइन
UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board is going to recruit eligible applicants to the posts of Reserve Citizen Police & Reserve Territorial Armed Police. Applications are inviting for filling up the total 41520 vacancies of these posts. UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Applicants having 12th pass & having age for male applicants less than 22 years & for female applicants less than 25 years. Such applicants are eligible to the posts & can apply to the posts by submitting their applications through online applications mode. For online applications applicants of UP Police Recruitment 2018 have to pay the applications fees. online applications will get open on 22nd January 2018 & will close on 22nd February 2018. More details of the application & online applications link is as follows:-
उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस भर्ती एवं प्रोन्नति बोर्ड द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “आरक्षी नागरीक पुलिस व आरक्षी प्रादेशिक आरम्ड कान्सटेबुलारी” की 41520 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 22 फरवरी 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
UP Police Recruitment 2018 isconducted in 5 steps. The candidates have to go throug the given steps. Read all details carefully & Apply from given respective links.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Document Verification
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name Posts : Reserve Citizen Police & Reserve Territorial Armed Police
- Number of Posts : 41250 vacancies
- Age Limit : For Male: 22 years & For Female : 25 years
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.prpb.gov.in
- Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
- Last Date : 22nd February 2018
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy|
|01.||Reserve citizen police||23520|
|02.||Reserve Territorial Armed police||18000|
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants to this posts must be 12th pass or equivalent qualifications from recognized board.
- As on 1st July 2018 applicants age should get complete with 18 years & upper age limit for male category applicants is 22 years & for female applicants age limit is 25 years.
Eligibility For UP Police Recruitment 2018
- For Male Candidates:- 18-22 Years Age limit for General As on 01.07.2018 (Relaxation for OBC/ SC/ ST BY 5 Years)
- For Female Candidates:- 18-25 Years Age limit for General As on 01.07.2018 (Relaxation for OBC/ SC/ ST BY 5 Years)
- Intermediate Qualification
- no experience in related field
Physical Standard For UP Police Bharti 2018
- For Male :
<<Height– 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Candidates)
<<Weight– According to Height But Min. 50 Kg.
<<Chest– 79 cm. (77 cm Only for ST Candidates). 5 cm. Phulav Compulsory.
- For Female :
<<Height– 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Candidates).
<<Weight– Min. 40 Kg. Compulsory
- 4.8 KM Race within 24 Minutes for Male
- 2.4 KM Race within 14 Minutes for Female
Selection Process For UP Police Recruitment 2018:
- Require applicants to the posts will get select from written examinations, Physical Test followed by documents verification.
- Applications will get call for the written examinations this will get shortlists applicants for Physical Test.
- Final selection of the require applicants is from documents verification.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Applications Fees:
- Applicants applying to the posts have to pay the applications fees of Rs.400/-
- Applications fees can only be pay through Credit/ Debit card/ Internet Banking.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Application Process:
- To apply to these posts applicants have to apply online, online applications will get starts from 22nd January 2018
- Applicants have to fill the online applications form by mentioning all necessary details from it.
- Also applicants have to upload their scan copy of photograph & signature as per the require scale.
- Final submitting of the online applications is by payment of the require amount as given.
Important Dates For UP Police Recruitment 2018:
- Online applications starts from – 22nd January 2018
- Closing Date for Online applications is – 22n February 2018
Police Exam Tentative schedule
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-Jan-2018
- Closing Date for Submission Of Online Application : 22-Feb-2018
- Closing Date for Submission Of Application Fees (Rs. 400): 23-Feb-2018
- Download Admit Card online:- —-
- Online Screening Exam Date: —
Exam Syllabus of UP Police Recruitment 2018
- General Knowledge & General Awareness (150 Marks)
- Reasoning (75 Marks)
- Numerical Ability (75 Marks)