Nagpur 11th Admission 2019
Nagpur 11th Admission 2019-nagpur.11thadmission.net
नागपूर ११ वी ऍडमिशन प्रणाली अंतर्गत आपण ऑनलाईन अर्ज सादर करू शकता. अर्ज करण्याच्या लिंक आणि अन्य माहिती आम्ही या पेज वर दिलेली आहे, तसेच अर्ज करण्याच्या लिंक्स सुद्धा दिलेल्या आहेत..
Nagpur FYJC Admission 2019 In 11th Class
|Admission||Nagpur FYJC Online Admissions 2019|
|Article type||Nagpur First Year Junior College Admission|
11th online admission application – Part 1 | Part 2
|Conducting Authority||School Education and Sport Department, Govt. of Maharashtra|
|Application dates||29th May 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Admission to||Class 11th|
|Streams||Arts, Science, Commerce & MCVC through nagpur.11thadmission.net|
- Click here to download the CutOff list of Centralized Round – 4
- Centralized round -4 result is live now.
- Last Date for Centralized round -4 admissions is 9th August 6 PM. Students and Colleges are requested to make note of it.
Application Form Process 2019
The online admission process for FYJC classes is applicable to all the recognized higher secondary schools/junior colleges (Affiliated to the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education) in all six corporation areas, and their participation in this process is compulsory.
Students, who have passed SSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board, and seeking admissions to FYJC classes in any of the junior colleges in all six corporation areas, must participate in the online admission process.
Admission to Arts, Science, Commerce and HSVC (MCVC) streams will be given through online process. However, following admissions will be done by the respective junior college.
- a) Home Science.
- b) Night Junior Colleges.
Management, minority and in-house quota admissions will be done by the respective higher secondary school /junior college but through online process, for which student must fill and submit Part I and Part II of centralised admission application. As per government resolution dated 21 Aug. 2014, 25% seats of bifocal subjects and HSVC will be reserved for students passing Std. X with subjects V1, V2, V3 or vocational course under NSQF of RMSA. These admissions will be done by the respective higher secondary school/junior college through online process, for which student must fill and submit Part I and Part II of centralised admission application. The procedure for all these quota admissions will be declared on Std. XI admission website from time to time.
Online admissions will be done as per the rules under the constitutional and special reservation policy in force.
Bi-focal subject admission – 25% seats will be reserved of the total admissions of bi-focal for applicants passing std. X with technical subjects (VI, V2, V3) and NSQF/RMSA’s technical education. These admissions will be done as per merit, reservation and preferences. These 25% quota admissions and remaining 75% admissions will be done in zero round as per rules in force.
Important Link of Nagpur 11th Admission 2019
11th Admission Application Form Details
Nagpur 11th Admission Special Round – nagpur.11thadmission.net
Nagpur 11th Admission 2017 Special Round is Scheduled now. This Extra Round is scheduled From 10th August 2017 to 12th August 2017. More details & Application process is given on the page.
“School Education Department, GoM is responsible for administration of elementary, secondary and higher secondary education in the state. The Department is one of the largest in terms of the number of stakeholders it manages with more than 20 million students and more than 6 lakh teachers being a part of school education ecosystem in Maharashtra.
The broad functions of the Department revolve around:
- Promotion and Administration of Elementary and Secondary Education in the state
- Curriculum design and text book publication
- Conducting board and scholarship examinations
- Implementation of provisions of Right to Education Act
- Design and implement policies that improve Quality of Education in the state
- Conceptualize and implement Teacher Training programs
- Implementation of central schemes such as Mid-day meal, scholarships, etc.
- Provision of admissions to First Year Junior college via online mechanism
- Developing policies and practices that would encourage and facilitate sporting activities across the state
The Department has eight different directorates looking after specific functions relating to school education and has an independent body in terms of MPSP for implementation of provisions of SarvShikshaAbhiyaan.