GECA ME Admission 2018-19
GECA ME Admission 2018-19
Government College of Engineering Aurangabad Published an Admission Notification for the first year M. E. Part Time Programme in Structural Engineering, Civil-Soil Engineering, Mechanical (Production) Engineering. The institute invites applications from eligible candidates in the prescribed format for this course of academic year 2018-2019. The interested candidates may apply for application for this course by sending application offline on below address. Starting date of application is 19th July 2018 & last date Of application is 27th July 2018. For More details of GECA ME Admission 2018-19 read below notification:
GECA ME Admission 2018-19 Schedule of Activities Details :
Course & Qualification Details :
Application Fee :
- The fee paid in the form of DD of Rs. 1500- for GATE qualified candidates and of Rs. 2500- for Non-GATE candidates, towards the admission process.
How To Apply :
- Candidates need to get apply for the course using applying offline application in prescribed format.
- For this candidates need to fill the application form details carefully.
- Also applicants need to pay the require amount of the applications fees. in the form of DD shall be of Nationalize bank drawn in favor of “Principal, Govt. College of Engineering, Aurangabad”, payable at Aurangabad.
- Candidates should get attach with all necessary documents & certificates to the application form as necessary to the course.
- Dully filled application form reach at the below address before last date.
Address : GOVT. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, AURANGABAD,Station Road, Osmanpura, AURANGABAD – 431 005 (M.S.)
Important Links :
Govt Institute of Forensic Science Aurangabad Admission 2018-19
Government Institute of Forensic Sciences Aurangabad published admission notification for admission to B.Sc. Forensic Science, M. Sc. Forensic Science, PG Diploma in Forensic
Science and Related Law & PG Diploma in Digital and Cyber Forensic and Related Law. Candidates having interested into this & also having eligibility as mention below can apply to the these courses. To apply to the course using following online registration link. Also candidates need to pay the require applications fees. Last date for online applications is 20th June 2018. More details of this & online registration link is as follows:-
Course Offered :
- Applicants applying to the course need to pay the applications fees of Rs.200/-
- For all other category candidates need to pay the applications fees of Rs.150/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to get apply to the course using following online link.
- For this candidates need to fill the online registration form using following link.
- Also applicants need to pay the require amount of the applications fees.
- After completing online registration candidates need to need take the print out of the same
- Copy of online applications should get attach with all necessary documents & certificates as necessary to the course.
- After completing online applications applicants need to submit the copy of online applications to :
To, The Director, Govt. Institute of Forensic Science, Nipatniranjan Nagar, Caves Road, Aurangabad-431004
Govt Institute of Forensic Science Admission 2017-2018
Govt Institute of Forensic Science published an notification to inviting applications for admission to B.Sc., M.Sc. P.G. Diploma in Forensic Sciences. For M.Sc. and P.G. Diploma course CET 2017 will be going to conduct on 10th July 2017. Willing applicants to this can apply online. For online applications applicants need to fill online applications form from following online applications link. Last date for online applications is 3rd July 2017. More details of the applications and online applications links is as follows:-
For B.Sc. applicants need to fill in the prospectus taken form office of Rs.50/-. Last date for applications to the admission is 30th June 2017.
Govt Institute of Forensic Science Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name Course : B.Sc., M.Sc. P.G. Diploma in Forensic Sciences
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.bamu.ac.in
- Last Date : 03-07-2017
How to Apply:
- Willing applicants to these course can apply form following online applications link.
- For online applications applicants need to fill all details regarding applications as per the prescribe qualifications details of the applicants.
- Also applicants need to provide valid email ID and Mobile no to get updates about the process.
Last Date: Last date for online applications is 03-07-2017