MAFSU BTech, BFSc Admission
MAFSU BTech, BFSc Admission 2018
MAFSU BTech, BFSc Admission 2018 – Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU), Nagpur published notification for admission to B.Tech (Dairy Technology) & Bachelor of Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) courses for academic years 2018-19. For admission to these course online applications link for B.Tech (Dairy Technology) is available from 3rd July 2018 closing date is 9th July 2018. And for Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) is 9th July 2018 & closing date is 10th July 2018. For more details about the course visit www.mafsu.ac.in & www,mahacet.org. For all updates MAFSU BTech, BFSc Admission 2018.
|Name of Course||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|B.Tech (Dairy Technology)||3rd July 2018||9th July 2018|
|Bachelor of Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.)||4th July 2018||10th July 2018|
MAFSU BTech, BFSc Admission 2018 details & updates are published on this page. For more details keep visiting us.
MAFSU Admission 2018-19
Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) published an admission notification for B.V.Sc. & A. H. degree courses for 2018 – 19. As per this notification, the willing applicants who wants to take admission to these course are compulsorily have to give NEET (UG) – 2018 common entrance examination. The examination is schedule on 6th May 2018 on Sunday.
For the exam, candidates to get eligible should be 12th pass (10+2) Chemistry, Physics, Biology/ Zoology & English as subject with minimum 50% marks should be obtain. For reserve category applicants minimum marks is of 47.5% marks. Also candidates should have given NEET (UG) – 2018 examination.
MAFSU Admission 2018-19 for B.V.Sc & A.H. degree admission for All colleges will be done on the basis of marks obtain by the candidates in the NEET (UG) – 2018 examination. For more details about the examination candidates can visit to official website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
MAFSU Admission 2017 – 2018 @ mafsu.in, nvcnagpur.net.in, pgivasakola.in
The Admission Process for MAFSU (Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University) 2017 – 2018 is started from 23 June 2017. The candidates can submit their Application Forms Form respective Links. The details & Application Process for this is given here on this page. From all given reference link you can check the further details & Application process.
BFSc, BVSc & AH, MVSc, PHd Admission process 2017
MAFSU BVSc, AH & MVSc 2017 Admission process details are given on this page. From all respective details You can Apply for this courses. The Course duration & Syllabus Details are given in PDF file given.
How to Apply BFSc 2017 – 2018
Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) Degree Course
Online applications are invited for admission to B.F.Sc. Degree Course for the year 2017-18. The prospectus and application form for admission to B.F.Sc. Degree Course for the year 2017-18 will be available on University website (www.mafsu.ac.in) from 23/06/2017.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission Process For Veterinary Admission 2017 – 2018
Candidates who have passed XII Std. (10 + 2) with 50% marks for Unreserved category and 40% marks for Reserved category in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together are eligible for admission to B.F.Sc. Degree Course.
Fees Details :
• The application fee is Rs 1000/- for Unreserved category candidate and Rs. 700/- for reserved category candidate. Candidates shall pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking using online payment gateway facility.
How to Apply :
• Candidate has to apply Online only.
• Candidates are advised to carefully read the prospectus before filling up of the online application form.
• Online application form can be accessed from the website (www.mafsu.ac.in). The duration for submission of application form, fee details and instructions for submitting online application are available in the prospectus uploaded on the website.
• If certain document/certificate to be attached is having more than one page (eg. NCL certificate, Marksheets for more than one attempt, etc.) then it should be uploaded together by converting them in one PDF or JPEG file.
• The last date for submission of duly filled in online application form along with relevant documents is 07/07/2017