Nanded District Court Bharti 2018, Results, Selection Lists
Nanded District Court Recruitment 2018
Nanded District Court Recruitment 2018: Nanded District Court published an advertisement for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, and Peon/Hamal for fill up these vacant posts online applications are invited from candidates having 10th pass or 7th pass qualification. There are total 284 vacancies available of above-mentioned posts. The last date of application for the Nanded District Court Recruitment 2018 is 12th May 2018 for more details Regarding vacancy Read full advertisement or visit official website both the links are given below in important links section.
Nanded Steno Interview Schedule
LIST OF CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF STENO (L.G.) WHO ARE QUALIFIED FOR ORAL INTERVIEW ON 12/08/02018
Important Notice regarding submission of documents in Proforma while appearing for Oral Interview for the post of Peon, Stenographer (L.G.) and Jr. Clerk.
Nanded Steno Typing Exam Time Table & Eligible Candidates Lists
LIST OF CANDIDATES PERMITTED TO APPEAR FOR MARATHI TYPING TEST FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER (L.G.) TO BE HELD ON 5th AUGUST, 2018 at 10.00 a.m. AT DISTRICT AND SESSIONS COURT, NANDED (Click Here)
Nanded Jr. Clerk Typing Exam Results 2018
Results and Seating Arrangement
Shortlisted Candidates after Screening Test.
नांदेड जिल्हा सत्र न्यायालय नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे “निमनश्रेणी लघुलेखक, कनिष्ठ लिपिक आणि शिपाई/ हमाल” पदाच्या 284 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 12 मे 2018 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली जाहिरात वाचावी.
Nanded District Court Vacancy 2018:
Nanded District Session Court Bharti 2018:
- Name of Department: Nanded District Court
- Name Of Posts: Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, and Peon/Hamal
- Number Of Vacancies: 283 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Age Limit: 18 to 38 Years
- Official Website: www.bhc.gov.in
- Job Location: Nanded
- Selection Process: Examination and Interview
- Last Date: 12th May 2018
Education Details Of District Session Court Nanded Recruitment 2018:
How To Apply For Nanded District Court Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates willing to apply must submit an online application using a link given below.
- In application fill all true details in the application and review application before final submission
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After final submission take print out of application form