BITSAT 2019 Application Form
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani is going to conduct BITSAT 2019 examination. This examinations is going to conduct for admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes. Online registrations for this is started & closing date for online registration is 20th March 2019. Also for online registration applicants need to pay the require amount of the application fees. More details regarding this & online applications link is as follows : –
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2019 Registration:
- For admission to any of the above Integrated First Degree Programmes (except Dubai campus, for which BITSAT is not essential) the student should have passed the 12th class examination of 10 +2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM)
- For admission to B.Pharm, the eligibility criteria is Physics, Chemistry and Biology or PCM
- The student should have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects in the 12th class examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the subjects and possess adequate proficiency in English.
- Only students appearing for 12th class examinations in 2019 or who have already passed in 2018 are eligible to appear for BITSAT 2019.
- Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible.
Application Fees for BITSAT 2019 :
- For Male candidates : Rs.3150/-
- For Female Candidates : Rs.2650/-
Important Dates for BITSAT 2019 Registration :
- Starting Date : 5th February 2019
- Closing Date for Online Registration : 20th March 2019
- Test center allotment and announcement to candidates : 27th March 2019
- Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions : 12th April to 13th May 2019
- BITSAT Online tests : 16th May to 26th May 2019