GDCA Admission 2018
GDCA Admission 2018
Govt.Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy Baord (GDC & A Board), Govt. Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy (GDC&A) Examination and Certificate in Coop. Housing Management (CHM) Examination 2018 notification is published here. Candidates need to apply online for this examination using following link. Also applicants need to pay require amount of the applications fees. The examinations will be conduct at 16 various location listed below in Maharashtra state. As on schedule the examinations will be on 26th, 27th & 28th May 2018. Further details about the examinations & full advertisement is as given below :-
Minimum Education & Experience :
- Applicants should be graduate from recognized university
- Applicants should be under graduate possessing experience as
- HSC (12th Pass) with minimum 3 years service
- SSC (10th Pass) with minimum 5 years service
Exceptions for Candidates to appear in Specific Subjects:
- Applicants applying for GDC & A examinations need to pay Rs.800/- as applications fees.
- For CHM examinations candidates need to pay Rs.500/-
- Applications fees can be pay through online payment or by challan.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates need to apply online using following online applications link.
- Online applications are starts from 26th February 2018 & will remain open till 28th March 2018.
- Applicants need to fill the online applications form by mentioning all require details about the applicants.
- Also applicants need to pay the require amount oft he applications fees as mention.
Examination Time Table:
- Govt.Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy Baord (GDC & A Board) examination 2018 will be from 26th May 2018 to 28th May 2018 as per following schedule.
Scanned Copy of Documents Need to be Submit while online applications :
- Passport size photo (recent)
- Graduation Certificate – if the applicant is graduate
- HSC Certificate & Mark-sheet – if the applicant is under-graduate and HSC passed
- SSC Certificate & Mark-sheet – if the applicant is under-graduate and SSC passed
- Mark-sheets of the examinations in respect of the exemptions claimed
- Experience Certificate – on institution letterhead signed by the CEO / authorized signatory
- Undertaking reg. permanent service – if the applicant is temporary
- Challan copy received for remitting examination fee in treasury
- Ladies who have selected “change in name” option – Marriage Certificate / Gazette / Affidavit
List of Examination Centers in Maharashtra:
- Govt.Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy Baord (GDC & A Board) examinations 2018 will be conduct at following mention center as per the schedule.
- Start of Online applications 26th February 2018
- Last date for online applications 28th March 2018.
- Dates of examination 26th, 27th & 28th May 2018