व्हाट्सअँप ग्रुप ला जॉईन व्हा  |सर्व जॉब अपडेट्स देणारे महत्वाचे अँप | पोलीस भरती 2019 | शिक्षक भरती 2019 |
GovNokri.in
सर्वात तत्पर जॉब अपडेट्स..

MHT CET 2017 DTE Details

MHT CET 2017 DTE Details

In May 2018, Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT – CET) will have syllabus of about 20% based 11th standard. From this year for admission to Engineering & Pharmacy entrance exam this rule will be follow for MHT – CET 2018.

For admission to Engineering & Medical, JEE & NEET entrance exam is being taken receptively. These exams are based on CBSE patter due this it may get though for state students to get score. Therefore Government did make changes to the syllabus of 11th standard & 12th standard. Now as per the change in the syllabus government also added 20% of syllabus in MHT – CET 2018.

In May 2018, MHT – CET will be conduct on 20% syllabus on 11th standard & remaining 80% syllabus is based on 12th standard. Also there will not be negative marking for this exam. For CET, its structure will be based on JEE ( Mains) of Maths, Physics & Chemistry & for biology subject, structure is based on NEET pattern. For exam, each paper will be 100 marks.

MHT CET 2017 DTE Details

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.