Samaj Kalyana Scholarship Pune
Samaj Kalyana Scholarship Pune
Maharashtra State Social Justice & Special Assistant Department is inviting application for academic years 2018 – 2019. Students who take admission recognized institute from schedule caste/ newly Buddhist category to get the benefits of Rajashri Shahu Maharaj Scholarship. For this third time the advertisement is published. Students from schedule/ newly Buddhist to be get the benefits of this should fulfill the requiem conditions as mention below.
Terms & Conditions :
- Students be residence of Maharashtra state from schedule category / newly Buddhist
- Family annual income should not be exceeding than Rs.6 lakh
- For degree course applicants age should not be exceeding than 25 years
- For Post graduation degree/ diploma course maximum age limit is 30 years
- Students should have score in 12th examination for 55% marks
- For post graduation course must have score 55% marks
- Institutes fees, education fees, exam fees, library fees, computer fees etc will be paid
- Also along with daily meal expenses, for hostel expenses.
- Students who not leaving in the hostel will get the residence allowance.
Interested applicants need to submit their applications to given address. Last date for submission of the applications is 31st January 2019.
Samaj Kalyan Pune Scholarship 2018
MahaDBT Scholarship new portal started named as MahaDBT on https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in. This new portal is in control of Directorate of Information & Technology (DIT). By this new portal the scholarship, free-ship, stipend, exam fees etc are provided to schedule category, backward category & other backward category students. Various schemes of this are as given below : –
- Other Backward category students scholarship scheme 100%
- Post Matric Scholarship for other backward category students
- Scholarship/ Stipend for State Government Post Matric scholarship & Stipend
- Education fees & exam fees distribution
- Special Backward category students post matric scholarship
- Other backward category students education fees & exam fees distribution
- Standard 11th & 12th VJNT students Rajshri Shahu Mahaaraj Merit scholarship program
- Tribal category students living in hostel affiliated to professional studies traveling allowance.
Samaj Kalyan Department Pune Scholarship section has started a new scholarship portal named as https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in. This new portal will be used for providing scholarship/ education fees/ stipend/ allowance to schedule category students. Indian Government Post Matric Scholarship, State Government Post Matric Education Fees, Rajshri Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship (11th & 12th Standard) & Professional Studies Scholarship for schedule category students. Through this portal scholarship/ education fees/ stipend/ allowance to students will directly get transfers to students bank account. For this students bank account must get link with the Aadhaar card.
All institutes/ college Principal’s are notice that students all information related to this should get filed on this new portal. So that Maharashtra Government can pay the scholarship/ education fees/ stipend/ allowance to students. All respective colleges/ institutes/ technical institutes should confirm that the all schedule category students should not be unaware of fill-up the scholarship application forms. All of the students should fill the applications by 15th November 2018. If any students unaware of scholarship in that case the all responsibility will only of the respective college/ institutes.