HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2018
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training from candidates having diploma in engineering. Applications are inviting for filling up the 61 vacancies of this for Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology & Computer Science. Applicants hing 3 years Diploma in Engineering relevant trade & also age not exceeding than 26 years are eligible to apply. Such eligible applicants can apply to the posts by submitting applications. Last Date for submitting applications is 27th July 2018. More details of the applications & applications advertisement is as follows:-
हिंदुस्तान एयरोनॉटिक्स लिमिटेड द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “अप्रेंटिसशिप” की 61 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 27 जुलाई 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
HAL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2018
HAL Recruitment 2018 Details
- Advertisement Number : T/665/8/2018
- Name Posts : Apprenticeship
- Number of Posts : 61 vacancies
- Age Limit : 26 years
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.hal-india.co.in
- Last Date : 27th July 2018
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy|
- Applicants to the posts should have 3 years Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade
- Also applicants age should complete with 26 years
- For OBC category candidates : 3 years age relaxation
- For SC/ST category candidates : 5 years age relaxation
- For PH candidates : 10 years age relaxation
- Interested applicants have to get register first using following online registration link.
- Fill all require details about the applicants from online application form.
- After filling up the online applications form applicants have to take the print out of the online applications.
- Copy of online applications should get reach before last date to:
Last Date for submitting applications is 27th July 2018
HAL Nashik Recruitment 2018
HAL Nashik Recruitment 2018: Recruitment notification Published by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nashik . Application are invited for Engagement of Engineering Graduate/Diploma Apprentices, TECHNICIAN (VOCATIONAL) APPRENTICES, EX-ITI(NCVT) Trade Apprentices in HAL Nashik Division under Apprentice Act 1961 for the year 2018-19. There are total 852 vacancies available for above-mentioned post. Interested Candidate have to attain Walk-in Interview at below given address. Walk-in interview is going to held on 23rd, 24th and 25th to 28th April 2018. For more Details of advertisement Like Vacancy Details, Qualification and Walk-in interview Details are as given Below :
HAL Nashik Walk-in Interview 2018
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Bharti 2018 Details:
- Name Of Department: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nashik
- Name Of Posts: Graduate/Diploma Apprentices, TECHNICIAN (VOCATIONAL) APPRENTICES, EX-ITI(NCVT) Trade Apprentices
- Number Of Vacancies: 852 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Offline
- Job Location: Nashik
- Official Website :www.hal-india.com
- Interview Dates : 23rd, 24th and 25th to 28th April 2018
Vacancy Details Of Hal Bharti 2018:
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Walk-in Interview Dates|
|1.||EX-ITI(NCVT) Trade Apprentices||577||Passed ITI in the Various trade||25th to 28th April 2018 9:00AM|
|2.||TECHNICIAN (VOCATIONAL) APPRENTICES||35||10+2 with Vocational subjects from HSC Board in the above mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only||24th April, 2018 2:00PM|
|3.||Engineering Graduate/Diploma Apprentices||240||For Engineering Graduate Apprentices: Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university
For Technician Apprentices: Diploma in Engineering/Technology
|23rd & 24th & April 9:00AM|
Walk-in Interview Details :
- First Read the Details advertisement very carefully.
- Make Apprentice Registration .
- Eligible applicants to this posts can appear for the walk- in interview at following mention address to apply to these posts.
- Applicants need to bring applications as per the prescribe application formats along with all original documents and certificates as per the requirement to the posts.
- Walk – In Interview address : Karmaveer Kakasaheb Wagh Institute of Engineering Education & Research Hirabai Haridas Vidyanagari, Amrutdham, Nashik, Maharashtra 422003.
HAL Operator Recruitment 2017 For 173 Posts
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Lucknow Recruitment Advertisement Published for the post of “Operator” in the Trades of Machinist/ Turner/ Grinder/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Instrumentation Mechanic on Tenure Basis. There are total 173 vacancies available for Operator. Online Registration of Application form is started now. Eligible candidates send their online applications between 3rd May 2017 to 16th May 2017. Candidates Apply online for this post from below given link. Details of educational qualification, age limit, remuneration, payment of fees etc., are given below.
HAL Operator Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details / पदांची माहिती:
HAL Operator Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name of Department :Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Lucknow
- Advertisement Number : HAL-ADL/1211/HR/R/2017/04
- Name Posts / Number of Posts: Operator (173 Posts)
- Age Limit : UR- 28 years; SC/ST- 33 years; OBC(NCL)- 31 years.
- Education Qualification : 10th Standard
- Selection Process :Written Test
- Application Mode : Online Mode
- Official Website : www.hal-india.com
- Job Location : Lucknow
- Last Date : 16th May 2017
How To Apply :
- Applications for various posts shall be received online. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online only through the link given in HAL Website i.e. www.halindia.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The Website will remain functional from 08:00 Hrs. on 03/05/2017 to 24:00 Hrs. on 16/05/2017 for submission of online application.
- On submission of application, an Acknowledgement will be generated online, mentioning the System Generated Application Reference Number with other details/ information for reference to the candidates and provision to take a print out of the submitted application.
- The claim of the candidates with regard to the Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience and category etc. are accepted provisionally on the basis of information provided by them in the online application and is subject to verification and meeting the prescribed standards of HAL. Mere admission to Written Test or inclusion of the name of a candidate in the merit list will not confer any right for employment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and if the information/ certificates furnished by the candidates in any part/ stage is found to be false/ incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- The candidates are required to deposit Application Fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) which is non-refundable (exempted in case of SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Apprentices of HAL/ Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange & Zilla Saink Welfare Board) through Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Banks, preferably State Bank of India, in favour of “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Accessories Division, Lucknow”.
- Candidates are required to mention the DD No., Date of Issue, Name of Issuing Branch etc. in the online application form.