Indian Army NCC Aapril 2019
Indian Army NCC April 2019
Indian Army NCC Aapril 2019: Indian Army Published Recruitment Notification, Applications are invited from UNMARRIED male and female (including Wards of
Battle Causalities of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. There are total 55 vacancies available for these posts. Applicants having Degree of a recognized University or equivalent are eligible to apply. Interested candidates may send application from below provided online apply link. For more details see below advertisement link. Closing date for online applications is 2nd August 2018. More details of Indian Army NCC Aapril 2019 applications and online apply link is as follows:-
भारतीय सेना द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “भारतीय सेना एनसीसी विशेष प्रवेश योजना अप्रैल 2019” के लिए 55 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 2 अगस्त 2018 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Details:
Indian Army NCC April 2019 Notification Details:
- Course Name : Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme April 2019
- Number of Posts : 55 Vacancies
- Selection Process : Interview
- Application Mode : Online mode
- Age Limit: 19 to 25 years
- Pay Scale: 56,100/- pm.
- Official Website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Job Location : All over India
- Last Date : 2/08/2018
Vacancy Details :
- NCC Men: 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only),
- NCC Women: 05 (04 for Women general category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
|Posts Name||Education Qualification :|
|For NCC ‘C Certificate Holders||Degree of a recognised University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50%aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively,|
|For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel.|| Degree of a recognised University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the
- To apply to the posts applicants can use following online applications link.
- For online applications applicants need to get register first using email ID & mobile no.
- Also applicants have to upload their scan copy of photograph & signature as per the require scale.
- Final submitting of the applications is by making payment of the applications fees.
- Submit the application and take printout of it for future use
Closing date for online applications is 2nd August 2018.
Important Links For Indian Army NCC Aapril 2019:
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 42nd Course Oct 2017 For 54 Posts
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 42nd Course Oct 2017 Published Notification for the post of NCC (men & female). There are total 54 vacancies available. Online application will open on 17th January 2017 to closed on 15th February 2017 at website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and Last date for receipt of applications for ward of battle casualties at dte gen of recruiting is 20th February 2017 at given address. No application will be accepted after last date. Prospective candidates will have to apply to after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of selection, eligibility criteria, application processes and payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Address: NCC Entry, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
इंडिअन आर्मी एनसीसी स्पेशल एंट्री स्कीम 42 कोर्स ऑक्टो.2017 नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे एनसीसी (महिला व पुरुष) या पदाच्या एकूण 54 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक व पात्र उमेदवारांनी दिनांक 20 फेब्रुवारी 2017 पर्यंत आपले अर्ज पाठवावे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 42nd Course Oct 2017 Vacancy Details :
|Sr. No||Posts Name||No. of
|Education Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||NCC (men)||50||Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.||19 years to 28 years|
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 42nd Course Oct 2017 How to Apply :
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No offline applications will be accepted.
- Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on Officers Entry `Apply/Login’ and then click `Registration’.
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on `Apply Online’ to process the application. A page `Officers Selection-Eligibility’ will open.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on `Apply’ and a page `Application Form’ will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click `Continue’ to fill details under various segments personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. `Save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of last segment, you will move to a page `Summary of Information’ wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details click on `Submit’. After submitting click on `PDF’ and take out `two copies’ of the application form having the Roll Number and other details generated by the system.
Note:- Details once submitted will NOT be changed under any circumstances and NO representation in this regard shall be entertained.
- One copy of the printout of application form duly signed, photograph affixed and self attested along with all documents as mentioned at para 16 below will be carried by the candidate to the SSB, as and when called for the same. The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference.
- For College/Universities awarding CGPA/Grades, candidates must note that marks/percentage in the online application form must be filled as per the conversion rules of their respective College/University for converting CGPA/grades to marks/percentages. A certificate for the same will have to be carried to the SSB, as and when called for the same. Also refer para 16 (f) in this regard.
- Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, duly countersigned by the Commanding Officer should be taken alongwith all other documents as stated above to the SSB as and when called for the same.
- Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg`A’), Intergrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army), reserves the right to shortlist applications and apply cut-off without assigning any reason.
- Any change in your postal address, telephone Number, etc after submission of application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Roll Number, name and course opted for to Dte Gen of Rtg, Intergrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army), Adjutant General`s Branch, West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi, PIN- 900 108.