Minority Scholarship 2018-19
Minority Scholarship 2018-19
Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) is providing scholarship to students for Pre-Matric, Post- Matric & Merit – cum – Means based scholarship schemes for 2018-19 year. For applications to these scholarship candidates have to apply as fresh scholarship & also can apply as renewal scholarship. Students from minority communities & pursing any government recognized studies can have the benefits of this scholarship schemes. To get the benefits of the scholarship candidates need to apply online by using online scholarship portal www.minorityaffairs.gov.in. For both fresh & renew scholarship applications. Closing date is 30th September 2018. For more details regarding this scholarship & eligibility is mention below :-
- The applicant should belong to any one from the notified minority communities viz. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jains.
- Pursuing studies in India in Government or Private Universities/lnstitutes/colleges/schools.
- The course being pursued is of minimum one year duration.
- The applicant should have secured 50% marks in the last annual Board/Class examination.
Maharashtra Post Matric Scholarship 2018-2019
Post Matric Scholarship
For post matric scholarship the students from schedule category’s parents should be in between 2 lakh to 2.50 lakh rupees as decided in the state ministry meetings. Post matric scholarship scheme is being conduct from central government. Students education fees, examinations fees are provided to colleges & subsistence allowance is provided to students bank account. To get this parents annual income should be from 2 lakh to 2.5 lakh. State government has not took their decision on this. And now finally the decision on this is being made. By this decision the revised rules of this will get applied & so the annual income of the students will get less & also other expenditures will be carried out from central government.
Maharashtra State Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Baudh, Parsi & Jain minority categories talented students applications are inviting for providing post matric scholarship 2018-19. For this applicants who applying as fresh applications & applicants who renew their old application both can apply for this. Interested candidates need to fill the application form online by mentioning require details about the applicants. Applicants need to fill the online application form till 30th September 2018.More details of the applications & online applications link is as follows-
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants should be resident of Maharashtra state
- Students should have score 50% marks in last exam.
- Students total annual income should not be exceeding than Rs.2 lakh.
- Students should not avail benefits of any other scholarship/ schemes.
- From one family only two people can get the benefits of the schemes.
How to Fill the Application Form:
- Students should fill the applications forms online by using following online applications link.
- Students need to fill the all require details as per the requirement to this.
- Also students need to upload the all require documents & certificate as in form of scan copies.
- Students should read all guidelines while filling up the online applications.
Last Date for submitting applications as fresh & renewal is 30th September 2018
Maharashtra Post Matric Scholarship 2017 – 2018
Maharashtra Post Matric Scholarship For the candidates from 11th to PhD can apply for this Scholarship. The details & important Notifications for this Scholarship Notification. The Advertisement for this Scholarship is published in Local News Papers which is released by respective departments.
Government of Maharashtra has released this official notification of Post Matric Scholarship 2017-2018 Details & Online Details of this Notifications. The online application forms are available on the official website. The Scholarship Scheme belongs to the candidates of the SC/ ST/ OBC & Minority Category. The candidates who are studying 9th, 12th, UG & PG are eligible for the scholarship. Candidates can see here each & every detail of the scholarship by Maharashtra Government. The procedure to fill the application form is given in this article. Candidates can see the details and eligibility before applying for the scholarship online application form.