District Court Maharashtra Exam Pattern 2018
District Court Maharashtra Exam Pattern 2018
Peon Activeness and Cleanliness Exam Result 2018
District Court Peon Activeness and Cleanliness Exam was held n 14th July 2018 and 15th July 2018 and the Results for the same is declared on 17th July 2018. As well as the Peon Recruitment Interview schedule are given below:
- Interview will scheduled on August 2018
जिल्हा सत्र न्यायालचय शिपाई पदाची स्वच्छता आणि क्रियाशीलता चाचणी परीक्षा दि. १४ जुलै आणि १५ जुलै २०१८ रोजी पार पडली त्या परीक्षेचा निकाल दिनांक १७ जुलै २०१८ रोजी जाहीर झाला आहे. तसेच शिपाई पदासाठी प्रत्येक जिल्ह्या मध्ये मुलाखत आयोजित केली आहे त्याचे वेळापत्रक सुद्धा प्रसिद्ध झाले आहे
After filling up the online applications, candidate shall obtain online acknowledgment as well as printout of whole application. Later on, after publishing the list of shortlists applicants on the official website. Then applicants have have to submit their copy of online applications duly affixing the same passport size photograph & signature on it & along any identity proof (Aadhaar card, License, Voting card etc.) to concern district court by self & need to obtain an acknowledgement of it.
Jilha Nayalaya Exam Pattern 2018 Video:
Selection Process for Stenographer (L.G.):
- For Stenographer (L.G.) post there will be no screening test.
- Require applicants to the posts will get select from Shorthand Test, Typing Test followed by interview.
- Shorthand Test: Shorthand test is of 20 marks each in English & Local language as mention below.
- As per the marks obtain by the in shorthand test, eligible applicants will be shortlists for Typing test on Computer of local language & English language. Each of the language carries 20 marks. This will shortlists applicants for interview.
- Interview caries 20 marks which may decide the final selection of the applicants for the posts.
- Based on the performance of the applicants in the interview, select / wait lists will be prepared & displayed on the notice board of the concern courts.
Selection Process for Junior Clerks and Peons/ Hamal :
For Junior Clerks and Peons/ Hamal posts require applicants will get shortlists by screening test. As per the marks obtain by the applicants in the screening test, applicants will get call for next selection process in 1:7 ratio.
Screening Test For Junior Clerks and Peons/ Hamal:
- For Junior Clerks : Screening test carries 40 marks of 20 multiple choice objective type questions in local language & computer knowledge.
- For Peons/ Hamal : For this screening test will be of 30 marks for 15 multiple choice objective type questions based on General knowledge of History, Civics, Science, Geography, Sports, Literature, Grammar and current events.
- As per the marks obtain by the applicants in the screening test applicants will get shortlists in 1:7 ratio.
- Shortlists applicants for Junior Clerks will have to appear for typing test & for Peons/Hamal post applicants need to appear for cleanliness and activeness.
Selection Process for Junior Clerks Post:
- From screening test applicants will get shortlists for typing test.
- Typing test of local language on Computer caries 20 marks for 300 words to be typed with in 10 minutes at speed of 30 wpm.
- Based on the marks obtain by the applicants in the local language typing test, eligible applicants will get shortlists for English typing test.
- On English language computer typing test caries 20 marks for 400 words to be typed with in 10 minutes at speed of 40 wpm.
- In both of this typing test negative making will be as 1 mark will get deduct for 5 mistakes.
- Based on the marks obtain by the applicants in the typing test & screening test will get shortlists as three times of the total number of the posts for interview.
Selection Process for Peons/ Hamal Post:
- After screening test, require applicants will get shortlists for cleanliness and activeness.
- Activeness test carries 5 marks for swiftness and promptness in the movements of the candidates.
- Cleanliness test carries 5 marks which will be held in the on same day in the premises of the Court building.
- Based on the performance of applicants in the screening test & marks obtain by the applicants in the cleanliness and activeness, applicants will get shortlists as three times of the total number of the posts for interview.
- Full detailed schedule of the interview along with the list of shortlists applicants will be displayed in the Office of District Court.
For all of these posts interview shortlists candidates must need to submit the following mention require documents at the time of interview:-
- Certificate or proof of date of birth (Leaving /Birth Certificate/ SSC)
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination / degree.
- Statement of marks obtained at the qualifying examination /
- Certificate of character certifying
- Certificate about prescribed knowledge in Computer operation
issued by University/Institute.
- Certificates of requisite speed in English and Marathi typing.
- Disability Certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon / Medical
- caste certificate
- Declaration of Small Family
- No objection certificate from the department
|Online Application Starts||28th March 2018|
|Closing Date||10th April 2018|
|Display list of Shortlist Applicants||16th April 2018|
|Date of Screening Test for Junior Clerk & Peon/ Hamal||6th May 2018|
|Date of Local Language Typing Test For Junior Clerk||9th June 2018|
|Date of English Dictation Test for Stenographer (L.G)||10th June 2018|
|Date of English Typing Test for Junior Clerk||17th June 2018|
|Date of Local Language Dictation for Stenographer (L.G)||23rd June 2018|
|Date of Interview for Stenographer (L.G)||13th July 2018|
|Date of Interview for Junior Clerk & Peon/ Hamal||30th July 2018|
- Apply Here (Login )
- Full Advertisement (in Marathi)
- Full Advertisement (in English)
- How to Apply Instruction (in English)
- How to Apply Instruction (in Marathi)
- District Court Maharashtra Exam Pattern 2018
- Official Website
- Alternate Link for Online Application