Mumbai 11th Admission 2019 – mumbai.11thadmission.net
Mumbai 11th Admission 2019
Mumbai 11th online admission
Mumbai 11th Admission 8th Round
For admission to 11th standard in Mumbai division, 7th different rounds was conduct. These 7 CAP rounds was conduct online, still now there is another chance for admission to 11th standard in mumbai division will be provided to interested students. For admission to 11th standard interested students who not yet get the admission to 11th standard after completing 7 different rounds, this will be the last chance for students to take admission to 11th standard.
Mumbai division 11th standard admission last round will be conduct from 15th October 2019 to 17th October 2019. For this interested candidates are need to bring their applications at given address. Candidates need to bring their all original documents & certificates as necessary for the application.
Mumbai 11th Admission process 2019 is starting Soon from 29 May 2019 to 10th June 2019. All the updates & news about this Admission process keep visiting us. The Official website for Mumbai 11th Admission process is mumbai.11thadmission.net. we will keep adding More updates about this Admission process.
Mumbai 11th Admission 2019 Details are given in above article. Candidates are requested to read all details carefully & Apply For the Admission process.
Mumbai 11th Admission First Merit list 2019
First Merit list of Mumbai 11th admission is going to declare on 13th June 2019 at 5.00 PM. More updates & list Link will be declared on GovNokri.in.
11th Admission 2019 New Management Quota Details
11th Admission New rules of Admission process 2019 are given below. Now the Managment quota is chened to 10% from 20%.
Mumbai 11th Admission Special Round 2019
After score good marks in the 10th examinations still did not get the admission for 11th standard, for such students 11th Admission Special Round 2019 will be conduct on Monday 13th August. As per the high court orders in this round the minority seats, management quota seats are also includes for this round.
Seat Details For Special Round 11th Admission 2019
Following are the Seat details of Mumbai 11th Admission 2019 – 2020. For More Updates keep visiting us.
After conducting 4 regular rounds of 11th admission process still 32 thousand students can not get the admission. Also those who did not take admission after getting first preference college, those who canceled admission, due to incomplete documents can not take admission as thousands of students can not take admission. Also students score more than 80% marks are also unaware of admission process. Therefore admission committee decide to conduct 11th Admission Special Round 2019 for providing admission to candidates who can not get the admission.
On Monday (13th August) & Tuesday (14th August) students have to provide college preference as per the vacant seats. On 18th August 11th Admission Special Round 2019 list will be declared. Then students have to confirm there admission from 18th to 21st August to respective colleges.
There could more number of vacant seats available for special round admission as seats from minority quota, institute quota, management quota are included n central admission process. Students who did not get the admission till now can take part to this round. But students who did not take admission after getting college on first preference & those who canceled the admission are not eligible for this round.
Mumbai 11th Admission 2019
Mumbai 11th admission 4th round 49 thousand get the admission still about 32 thousand students did not get the admission, which generates confusion in the admission process. Therefore students & their parents gather in the colleges to find out the admission process. Admission committee decide to conduct an special round, details about this extra round will be declared on Wednesday.
For fourth round total 81 thousand 63 students have applied. From this 49 thousand 63 students got the admission. From this 15 thousand 249 students got their first preference choice & other 8 thousand 282 students second preference choice. After declared of 4th round merit list students have to confirm their admission till 9th August 2018.
Mumbai 11th Admission 2019 Details
Mumbai 11th Admission 2019 details & online application Form details merit list details are given here.
After declaration of 3rd round merit list about 32 thousand students can not get the admission. Along these 32 thousand students, the students who refuse to take admission after first preference are also in confusion that weather they will get admission or not. More than 20 thousand students did not get the admission till now. For such students education department is decide to conduct an special round.
11th Admission 4th Round Merit List
11th admission 4th round merit list is released. Candidates can check their merit list from following link for fourth round of 11th admission process. Enter Application Form no in following link & check the 4th round merit list here. Also eligibility for the admission process is available in the following candidates also check this from following link.
Check 11th Admission Eligibility Here
11th admission 4th merit list is now published. Minority seats are not added in this merit list therefore for this merit list cut off will be less as compare to the previous declared three merit list. As per the high court orders in-house quota seats was added to third merit list therefore cut off has increased. In third merit list admission was allotted to 54 thousand 727 students from this only 21 thousand 231 students have confirm there admission.
Maximum number of students did not take admission in third merit list, about 33 thousand 514 students did not respond to 3rd merit list & 981 students have canceled there admission. After declaration of the 4th round merit list candidates have to confirm there admission from 7th to 9th August 2019. After completion of 4th round there might be minority colleges quota’s maximum seats may get vacant. Therefore there is question arise that there will be special admission round. After completing 4th round to fill up the vacant seats there should be an extra round as students & there parents are expecting.
4th Round Mumbai 11th Admission 2019 Vacant Seats
For 4th round of Mumbai 11th standard admission 2019 about 80 thousand seat are vacant. This includes more than 50 thousand still vacant in minority colleges. Therefore it is expected that this round more minority college option will be available. Central admission for 11th standard after completing three rounds generally 1 lakh students have confirm their admissions. For schedule for the admission process Mumbai 11th admission 4th round is now started & for this round about 80 thousand seats are currently vacant. Also the seats which was eliminated from central admission as more than 50 thousand seats are still are vacant. IN 3rd & 4th rounds institutes quota 3 thousand 99, management quotas 2 thousand 824, from minority quotas 7 thousand 899 students have confirm their admission. Therefore there are many option are available for minority colleges.
3rd Round Mumbai 11th Admission 2019 – mumbai.11thadmission.net
Mumbai 11th Admission Third Merit List
Third merit list of Mumbai 11th Admission 2018 will be available Soon. More Details & Latest updates will be Published here on this page. For More Updates Keep Visiting us.
11th admission 3rd round was declared on Tuesday. For this third round the cut off marks are more than 85%. In this admission the minority quotas are also included in this rounds for this. So that for this round the number of seats are also increased.
As per the third round merit list, for this merit list also the cut off marks are increased. Those who have applied for the 3rd round from this 1 lakh 17 thousand 234 students about 54 thousand 727 students gets the admission for this.
3rd Round Mumbai 11th Admission 2018
Mumbai 11th Admission Third Merit List – For admission to 11th standard (Bio-focal) subjects from Mumbai region 14 thousand 307 students have applied. For admission to the course, Monday was last date for filling up the applications format. Merit list for 11th admission process will be declared on 21st June 2018.
After declaration of 10th examinations, 11th admission process started. In Mumbai region upto now for all branches 2 lakh 22 thousand169 students have applied. From these 1 lakh 83 thousand 767 students have filled the second part of the applications form. For admission to bio-focal, for filling up the applications form Monday was last date. About 14 thousand 307 students have applied for bio-focal admission course. Merit list for this will be declared on Thursday. After declaration of first merit students have to visit to their respective college & complete admission process from 21st to 22nd June. After that on 28th June second merit list will declared. Except admission for bio-focal course, for all other course last date is 25th June.
- पहिल्या यादीतील प्रवेश – ६ ते ९ जुलै(सकाळी ११ ते सायं. ५)
- रिक्त जागांचा तपशील – १० जुलै, सकाळी ११
- पसंतीक्रम भरणे – १० ते ११ जुलै (सकाळी ११ ते सायं. ५)
- दुसरी गुणवत्ता यादी – १३ जुलै, दुपारी ४ वा.
- तिसरी गुणवत्ता यादी – २३ जुलै, सकाळी ११ वा.
- तिसऱया यादीतील प्रवेश – २४ व २५ जुलै
- चौथी गुणवत्ता यादी – २९ जुलै, सकाळी ११
- चौथ्या यादीनुसार प्रवेश – ३०, ३१ जुलै (सकाळी ११ ते सांय. ५)
Cut Off Mumbai 11th Admission 2018 – mumbai.11thadmission.net: The new website for admission of a student in 11th standard is now launched on Tuesday 17th April 2018. The new website address for admission of is mumbai.11thadmission.net. Students appeared for the 10th examination may register on a website until 24th April 2018. Mumbai 10th Admission process has started and details schedule of admission procedure is available on a website. For more details read a full news below or visit the official website.
Cut Off List 2018 Mumbai 11th Admission
CutOff List 2018 Latest Details & Updates Given Below.
Details About 11th Admission 2018 – 2019
Applicants to whom higher secondary school/junior college of first preference is allocated; he/she must confirm admission within stipulated time as per time-table in that higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such students who are allotted college of his/her first preference will be restricted/blocked for remaining round/s.
Applicants who are allocated higher secondary school/junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same, can confirm admission in the concerned higher secondary school/junior college with all relevent documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such admitted students will be restricted/blocked for remaining round/s for the concerned stream.
Please note that the candidate’s admission to the higher secondary school/junior college is subject to the verification of all documents by the admitting authority of the higher secondary school/junior college. Any document/claim found to be not valid at this stage will result in denial of admission in that higher secondary school/junior college.
Upon securing admission in the allotted higher secondary school/Junior college on payment of full fees, the applicant shall collect a system generated ‘Admission Receipt’ from the respective higher secondary school/Junior College within stipulated time limit from the date of admission.
How to Apply For Mumbai 11th Admission 2018
Follow the given instructions carefully & Apply from given 11th Admission Links.
WHILE FILLING ADMISSION FORM
1. Purchase information booklet from school/guidance centre.
2. Read it carefully while filling the sample form.
3. Find Login-ID and Password in the booklet.
4. Visit your school to understand the admission procedure.
5. Visit the division wise websites :
Mumbai region: https://mumbai.11thadmission.net
6. Log in using ‘Login-ID’ and ‘password’ given in the information booklet for first login.
7. Change the password and keep it in your mind for next Logins.
8. Add security questions and keep answers in your mind.
9. Take print-out of security question, answer and change the password.
10. Follow the screen instructions and proceed with the online admission step by step.
11. After entering the examination seat number, the Maharashtra state SSC board students’ (Appearing for March 2018 exam) personal information will be filled automatically in the relevant fields.
12. Previously passed and other than Maharashtra State Board students should fill in themselves their personal information.
13. All students from Std 11th Centralise online admission area of Maharashtra State Board, must get approved their admission form part-1 from their respective school for the information (such as Applicant’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, caste category, constitutional or special reservation, etc.)
14. Students outside centralist online admission area of Maharashtra State Board as well as other than Maharashtra State Board students must get approved their application form at the guidance center.
15. Only after this approval, students are eligible to fill part-2 (i.e. college preferences).
16. Click on the CONFIRM button and get your admission form confirmed.
17. Applicants with any grievance or correction in data should get the form and documents approved from the school.
18. Applicants claiming any constitutional and/or special reservation including open category student should get the form and documents approved from the school.
19. Thus, after completing all the information in part-1, students should click the confirm button.
20. Get your confirmed form approved from school principal or guidance center.
21. Take print-out of the approved form and preserve it carefully.
22. Without approval, the form will be in “PENDING STATUS” and these incomplete forms will not be considered at all for admission process, further, the students should note that even part-2 of the form (college preferences) will not be available for pending status forms, students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval.
2 3. Part-2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED in MY STATUS.
24. Once part-2 is opened, SSC board students can see their best of five marks of SSC automatically, besides the regular students of SSC board, it is compulsory for all other students to fill their std.10th marks. Reapers, previously passed and other board students should fill their marks and get approval to marks filled from school principals or guidance centers.
25. After filling the marks, select a stream and submit your form. Then the list of all colleges showing aided, unaided, medium wise colleges, will be available. While giving preferences, applicant must carefully, consider his/her percentage of marks, last years’ cut-off marks of the school/college, aided/unaided, fees, medium, available subjects, distance between school/ college and your residence and timings of school/college chosen and available transport facilities. As per applicants choice he/she should give MINIMUM ONE and MAXIMUM TEN preferences and arrange the selected college code preferences to fill in the form and get the print-out of the part-1 and part-2.
26. As per the time-table, the merit-list and the method of admission process will be declared.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE TAKING ADMISSION
27. Applicants to whom higher secondary school/junior college of first preference is allocated; he/she must confirm admission in the concerned school/college by paying full fees. The names of students who are allotted college of his/her first preference will be restricted/blocked for the next rounds.
28. Applicants who are allocated to higher secondary school/junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission in the same, can confirm admission in the concerned school/college by paying full fees; and these names of admitted students will be restricted/blocked for the next rounds. If the students do not confirm their admission in this stipulated time, they will be eligible to change their college preferences for the next rounds.
29. In this way, there will be four merit-lists with its admission schedule and then the regular lectures of std. 11th will start.