NEET UG 2019
NEET UG 2019
National Testing Agency is going to conduct National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET – UG) 2019 for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses for session 2019-2020. Applicants posses qualifications as 12th standard pass/ first years degree courses/ Intermediate/ B.Sc. or equivalent & having age in between 17 to 25 years are eligible to apply. This examinations will consist of 180 number questions for 720 marks. Interested applicants can apply for this by submitting online applications. Also applicants have to pay the examination fees as given. Closing date for online applications is 30th November 2018. For further details of the applications & online applications link is as follows:-
NEET Admission 2019
For admission to MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS in all over countries medical college an entrance test National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) applications started. NEET 2019 examinations will be conduct on 5th May at various centers. For applications to this interested students have to fill their application forms till 30th November 2018. Students can use following official website link to fill their online application forms start from 1st November 2018 to 30th November 2018. Students can fill the examinations fees through e – challan till 1st December 2018.
Interested applicants applying to this examinations are need to pay the applications fees of Rs.1400/- for open category & for backward category applicants need to pay Rs.750/- applications fees. For this examination admit cards will be available from 15th April 2018. Result of this examinations will be declared on 5th June 2018 on official website.
- Applicants to this should be 12th standard pass/ first years degree courses/ Intermediate/ B.Sc. or equivalent
- Also as on 31st December, minimum 17 years to maximum 25 years
- For SC/ST/OBC category candidates : 5 years age relaxation
NEET UG 2019 Examination Pattern :
Examination Fee :
- Unreserved & Other Backward Classes (OBC) : Rs.1400/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender : Rs.750/-
- Interested applicants can use following online applications link to apply online
- Online applications started from 1st November 2018
- Fill the online applications form by mentioning all necessary details
- Upload the scan copy of photograph & signature as per the require scale.
- Also make payment of the applications fees to complete online applications.
- Starting Date : 1st November 2018
- Closing Date for Online Application : 30th November 2018
- Closing Date Successful final Transaction of Fee : 1st December 2018
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only : From 14th January 2019 to 31st January 2019
- Printing of Admit Cards from NTA website : 15th April 2019
- Date of Examination : 5th may 2019 from 2pm to 5 pm