Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018: Allahabad High Court inviting online applications from Advocate With Minimum 7 Years Experience. Candidates fulfilling all the requirements may apply online until 14th June 2018 further important details regarding vacancy available below for more details read a full advertisement or visit the official website. Allahabad High Court recruiting candidates for Higher Judicial Service there are total 48 vacancies available.
इलाहाबाद उच्च न्यायालय द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “उच्च न्यायिक सेवा” की ४८ रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि १४ जून २०१८ है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification:
Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service 2018 Details:
- Name Of Department: Allahabad High Court
- Name Posts: Higher Judicial Service
- Number of Posts: 48 vacancies
- Application Mode: Online Mode and Offline Mode
- Official Website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Job Location: Allahabad
- Selection Process: Examination
- Last Date: 14th June 2018
Eligibility Criteria For UP Higher Judicial Service 2018:
- Qualification: Advocate With Minimum 7 Years Experience
- Age Limit: 35 Years To 45 Years
- Salary: Rs.51550 – 1230-58930-1380-63070 Plus admissible allowances.
- General/OBC Category: Rs.1000/
- SC/ ST: Rs..750/(for the SC/ST candidates belonging to the State of U.P. only)
- For all candidates belonging to other States: Rs.1000/-
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates willing to apply must apply online through the link given below
- Fill all the necessary details in the application
- Print bank challan and fill details in it make the payment of application fee
- Print application form until 20 June 2018 Form and forward to address mentioned below along with copies of testimonials To address given in full advertisement till 30th June 2018
Allahabad High Court of Judicature Recruitment 2017
Allahabad High Court published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the posts of Personal Assistant, Reader, Munsarim, Suit Clerk, Misc. Clerk, Orderly, Peon & Contractual ICT post (IT Supporting Staff). Application are inviting for filling up the 1955 vacancies of these posts. Applicants eligible as per the following mention require qualifications and age limit can apply for these posts from following online applications links. For online applications, applicants need to pay require amount of the applications fees. Last date for online applications is 03rd July 2017. More details of the applications and online applications links is as follows :-
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 Details
- Advertisement Number : 01/Class-III/ Class-IV &Contractual ICT/2017
- Name Posts : Personal Assistant, Reader, Munsarim, Suit Clerk, Misc. Clerk, Orderly, Peon & Contractual ICT post (IT Supporting Staff)
- Number of Posts : 1955 vacancies
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Job Location : Allahabad
- Last Date : 03-07-2017
Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancies||Qualifications||Age Limit|
|01.||Personal Assistant||250||Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC issued by DOEACC/NIELIT Society||40 years|
|02.||Reader||250||Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC/NIELIT Society and 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer||40 years|
|03.||Munsarim||250||Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC/NIELIT Society and 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer||40 years|
|04.||Suit Clerk||250||Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC/NIELIT Society and 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer||40 years|
|05.||Misc. Clerk||250||40 years|
|06.||Orderly||250||Junior High school||40 years|
|07.||Peon||250||Junior High school||40 years|
|08.||Contractual ICT post (IT Supporting Staff)||205||B.E.(Computer Science)/ M.C.A./ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/Second Class Bachelors Degree||30 years|
Application Fees :
- Application fees of Rs.750/- require to be pay by the applicants form General/ OBC category applications & Rs.500/- as applications fees for SC/ST.
- For Posts Orderly & Peon application fees of Rs.500/- as application fees for General/ OBC category & Rs.300/- for SC/ST.
How to Apply :
- Wiling applicants need to apply form following online applications link.
- Applicants need to get register firsts using valid email ID and Mobile no.
- After successfully registering online applicants can apply for the require posts.
Last Date : Last date for online applications is 03-07-2017