Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal Bharti 2019
Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal Bharti 2019- Walk-In Interview
Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal Recruitment 2019- Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal are going to Conduct Walk- In Interview at Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal for the Post of “Lecturer, Professor, Reader in the Various Departments in Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal. There are total 18 Vacancies in Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal Bharti 2019. Candidate should apply all these posts as per the Requirement and Eligibility. Walk-In Interview is going to be held on 3rd February 2019. Candidate should carry Application form with all required documents and Resume along with them on the interview Date. For more Details about Walk-In Interview check Below Information
आयुर्वेद महाविद्यालय यवतमाळ नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे व्याख्याता, प्राध्यापक, वाचक पदांच्या एकुण 18 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवार 3 फेब्रुवारी 2019 रोजी मुलाखतीसाठी हजर राहावे.अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली जाहिरात वाचावी.
Details about Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal Bharti 2019 :
Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal Recruitment for the Post of Lecturer, Professor and Reader. There are total 18 Vacancies in Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal Bharti 2019. For More Details Please Check below.
- Name of Institute : Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Rugnalaya Yavatmal
- Name of Post: Lecturer, Professor and Reader
- Total no. of Posts: 18 vacancies
- Application Mode: Offline
- Job Location: Yavatmal
- Date of Interview: 3rd February 2019
Vacancy Details of Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal Recruitment 2019 :
How to Apply in Ayurved Rugnalaya Bharti 2019 :
- Interested and qualified candidates must be available for interview On Date 3rd February 2019
- The candidate Shall ensure to bring all the Original as well as Self-attested photocopies of all Documents on the Date of Interview.
- Candidate will be hired as per the Eligibility and the Requirement of the Post.
- Interview will be held at Ayurveda College, Washim Road, Pusad Yavatmal
Important Dates :
Date of Walk-in Interview: 3rd February 2019