Banks Board Bureau Recruitment 2019
Bank Board Bureau Recruitment 2019
Bank Board Bureau Recruitment 2019:- Bank Board Bureau Recruitment invites offline applications for filling up the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer for Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Punjab National Banks posts. There are Various vacancies of these posts to be filled. For applications to these posts eligible applicants can use following official address to submit the duly filled applications. last date for submission of the applications is 23rd September 2019. More details of Bank Board Bureau Recruitment applications is as follows: –
बँक बोर्ड ब्युरो नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे व्यवस्थापकीय संचालक व मुख्य कार्यकारी अधिकारी पदाच्या विविध रिक्त जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 23 सप्टेंबर 2019 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Bank Board Bureau Bharti 2019 Details
|💢 Department Name||Bank Board Bureau|
|📍 Recruitment Name||Bank Board Bureau Recruitment 2019|
|👥 Name of Posts (पदाचे नाव)||Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer|
|#️⃣Total Vacancies (पदसंख्या)||NA|
|🌐Application Mode||Offline Application Forms|
|📡 Official Website (अधिकृत वेबसाईट)||www.banksboardbureau.org.in|
⏰ All Important Dates
|⏰ Last Date||23rd September 2019|
Applications Process For Bureau vacancies 2019:-
- For applications to these posts, willing applicants can be apply by submission of the applications to given address
- Applications to the posts should be as per the prescribe applications format
- Prescribe applications to the posts should have filled with all require details as education qualifications, experience, age etc details
- Also need to attach the necessary documents & certificates as necessary to the posts.
- Last date for submission application form is:- 23rd September 2019
- Duly filled applications in complete form to be get reach to :
“The Secretary,Banks Board Bureau,4th Floor, Reserve Bank of India Building,Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Dr Anandrao Nair Marg, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400008
Important Link of Bank Board Bureau Bharti 2019
Banks Board Bureau Recruitment 2019
Banks Board Bureau Recruitment 2019: Banks Board Bureau has published the notification for the recruitment of Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (MD & CEO) in (a) Punjab National Banks; and (b) Bank of India. This job is on a contract basis for Three year term basis. Candidates will have to send application in Prescribed format to the given address. Last date for Submission of Application is 16th September 2019. For more details of Banks Board Bureau Recruitment 2019 like Vacancy Details, qualification , How to Apply Details and other details are as given below :
बैंक बोर्ड ब्यूरो द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “ प्रबंध निदेशक और मुख्य कार्यकारी अधिकारी” की रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करणे कि अंतिम तिथि 16 सितम्बर 2019 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Details of Banks Board Bureau Recruitment 2019:
Banks Board Bureau Vacancy 2019 Applicants posses with all necessary qualifications for this can apply by submitting their applications to given application address. More details of the applications & applications address is given below :
- Organization Name : Banks Board Bureau
- Name Posts : Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
- Number of Posts : NA
- Application Mode : Offline
- Job Location: Mumbai, New Delhi
- Official Website : www.banksboardbureau.org.in
- Last Date : 16th September 2019
Vacancy Details of Banks Board Bureau Recruitment 2019 :
|Sr.No||Post Name||No of Posts||Eligibility||Age Limit|
|1.||Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer||—||Minimum experience: 15 years in mainstream banking of which at least one year should be at the Board Level||45 to 57 years|
How to Apply for Bank of India Vacancy 2019:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria should submit application by post only at the below mentioned Address .
- Application should be submitted on prescribed application form by post only along with photograph indicating all details and One set of attested photo copy of documents should also be submitted along with application.
- CLOSED cover containing the application filled in its entirety should be superscribed ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST(S) OF MD & CEO in (a) Punjab National Bank & (b) BANK of India – 2019’ and sent to the following address only by registered post/courier:
- Address: “The Secretary, Banks Board Bureau, 4th Floor, Reserve Bank of India Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Dr Anandrao Nair Marg, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400008.