DTE MCA Admission 2019-20
DTE MCA Admission 2019-20
Maharashtra Master of Computer Applications (MCA) admission for academic year 2019-20. For admission to the course candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline also candidates should have score zero positive in MAH-MCA-CET 2019. Interested candidates can apply to the course by using following official website links. Also applicants need to pay the require amount of the applications fees. Last date for registration is 2019. More details of the applications & online registration links is as follows:-
Eligibility Criteria of DTE MCA Admission 2019:
- Candidates applying to the course should passed minimum three-year duration Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- With studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at (10+2) level or at Graduate level examination
- Also candidates should have obtain zero Positive Score in MAH-MCA-CET
- For Direct second year admissions, the candidate should have passed Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or Science
Applications Fees For DTE MCA Admission 2019:
|1.||General Category Candidates including minorities , Outside Maharashtra State Candidate and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries||1000.00/-|
|2.||Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State – Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability.||800.00/-|
|3.||Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National||5000.00/-|
|The activities and scheduled dates for candidates are as follows.|
|1||Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on website (For Maharashtra State/All India/ J&K Migrant candidates & NRI/OCI/PIO/CIWGC/FN candidates|
Note:- Candidates opting for Maharashtra plus AI Candidature as well as NRI/PIO/OCI/CIWGC , shall apply separately for each type.
|2||Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission.|
a) By Maharashtra State/All India candidates at designated Facilitation Centers (FC) along with print of online filled & submitted application form & copy of uploaded documents..
b) J & K Migrant/NRI/PIO/OCI/CIWGC/FN candidates should send the print of online filled & submitted application form & copy of uploaded documents by hand/speed post/courier for verification & confirmation to “Director, Sydenham Institute of Management Studies & Research & Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), B-Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020″
Up to 5.00 pm
|3||Last Date for Acceptance of Caste/Tribe Validity, Non Creamy layer receipt at FC.|
12-07-2018 Up to 5.00PM
|4||Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates on website.|
|5||Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates at FC [During this period candidate can submit documents ( if any) for verification at FC]|
16-07-2018 Up to 5.00PM
|6||Last Date for submission of Caste/Tribe Validity, Non Creamy layer Certificate at FC.|
16-07-2018 Up to 5.00PM
|7||Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates on website.|
– Candidates having Caste/ Tribe validity & Non Creamy Layer certificate shall be included in respective category
– Candidate not having Caste / Tribe Validity, Non Creamy Layer certificate and also not having receipts shall be treated as General category
|8||Display of Provisional Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round I|
Up to 17-07-2018
|9||Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I through candidate’s Login by the Candidate..|
|10||Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I|
|11||Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) as per Allotment of CAP Round I.|
|12||Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II|
|13||Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.|
|14||Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II|
|15||Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round II if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Round II.|
|16||Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-III|
|17||Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-III through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.|
|18||Display of provisional Allotment of CAP Round-III.|
|19||Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round III if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Round III|
|20||Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fees..|
– Candidates who have been allotted the seat as per first preference in Round I or freezed their allotment in Round I and reported to ARC.
– Candidates who have been allotted the seat as per first preference in Round II or freezed their allotment in Round II and reported to ARC.
– Candidates who have been allotted the seat in Round III and reported to ARC.
22-07-2018 to 11-08-2018
30-07-2018 to 11-08-2018
07-08-2018 to 11-08-2018
|21||For Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidature Candidates|
– Counselling Round at Sydenham Institute of Management Studies & Research & Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), B-Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020
– Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and fees, as per Final Allotment.
24-07-2018 to 25-07-2018
24-07-2018 to 27-07-2018
|22||Display of Vacant Seats for additional round for Government/ Govt. Aided Institutes / University Department only.|
|23||Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form for additional Round for Government/Govt. Aided Institutes only through candidates Login by himself/herself.|
13-08-2018 to 14-08-2018
|24||Display of Provisional Allotment for Additional Round for Government/Govt. Aided Institutes only.|
|25||Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission|
17-08-2018 to 19-08-2018
|26||Commencement of academic activities for All institutes|
|27||Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2018-19|
|28||Last date of uploading the data (details of admitted candidates)|
MAH MCA CET 2017 Application Form – http://mca2017.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai published notification for inviting applications for admission to Masters of Computer Application (MCA) 2017 – 18. Willing applicants need to take admission to the first year / Direct second year. Applicants need to register online first then need to perform document verification and Application form conformation at facilitation centers (FC). Online application starts from 17th May 2017, last date for online applications is 03rd June 2017. For online application, applicants can use following online apply link & Official Website http://mca2017.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. More details of the and online apply links is as follows :-
राज्य सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा कक्ष, महाराष्ट्र, मुंबई नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे Masters of Computer Application (MCA) 2017 – 18 प्रवेशासाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी ०३ जुन २०१७ पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai Details
- Advertisement Number : CETCELL/MCA-Admission Notice/2017/367A
- Masters of Computer Application (MCA) 2017 – 18 Admission
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in & http://mca2017.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Last Date : 03-06-2017
Eligibility Criteria For MCA Admission 2017 – 2018 :
- Applicants should be have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- Also applicants must have studied Mathematics as one of subject at 10 +2 level or at Graduate level examination.
- For direct second year admissions, the candidate should have passed Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or Science (Information Technology or Computer Science)
- Also valid score in MAH-MCA-CET 2017.
Application Fees :
- Applicants for this MAH-MCA-CET 2017 have to pay application fees as per below mention.
- Application fees for children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (CIWGC) is Rs.1000/-
- For NRI/OCI/PIO, Foreign National Candidates of Rs.5000/- as application fees.
Application Process For MAH MCA CET :
- For application to this process, willing applicants first need to get register online from following online link.
- After getting register, applicants need to produce all original documents and certificates in front of document verification committee.
- This process will be decide the conformation of the applicants Facilitation Centers (FC) by verification.
- As per the application, a merit list of the selected applicants will be generate which decide the allotment of the seat to the applicants.