FCI Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
FCI Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
FCI Recruitment 2019 Notification For 4103 Posts
FCI Bharti 4103 posts Last date 30th March – hurry up.
FCI Recruitment Advertisement : Food Corporation of India – FCI invited application from the eligible candidates to filled the 4103 posts. Candidates age limit is18-25 years Maximum (SC/ST+5, OBC+3 yrs). Candidates who are Eligible and interested they may submit online applications to FCI Recruitment 2019 from 28th Feb 2019 to 30th March 2019. FCI Recruitment 2019 complete details like age limit, how to apply, vacancies classification as per zone etc., given briefly below.
FCI – भारतीय अन्न महामंडळ नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे कनिष्ठ अभियंता पदाच्या एकूण 4103 रिक्त जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 30 मार्च 2019 तारखेपर्यंत त्यांचे अर्ज सादर करावे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
FCI Vacancy Details Zone Wise
- North Zone – 1999
- South Zone – 540
- East Zone – 538
- West Zone – 735
- North East Zone – 291
FCI Educational Qualification FCI Recruitment 2019
- J.E. (Civil Engineering) – Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
- J.E. (Electrical Mechanical) – Qualification : Candidate Must Have Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
- Steno. Grade- II – Qualification : Candidate Must Have Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- AG-II (Hindi) – Qualification : Graduate or Post Graduate of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject.
- Typist (Hindi) – Qualification : Graduate of a recognized University with 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi/English Typing.
- AG-III (General) – Qualification : Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Accounts) – Qualification : Graduate of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Technical) – Qualification : B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE
- AG-III (Depot) – Qualification :Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
How to Apply at FCI Recruitment 2019
- Candidates click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which is given below on 23rd February 2019.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
IMPORTANT DATES OF FCI:
- Online Application Form Available from : 28th February, 2019
- Last Date for Online Application Submission : 30th March, 2019
- Admit Cards Download from : 15 days prior to announced date of examination
- Date of Online Test : Tentatively in the month of March/April/May, 2019