HQ Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2018
Headquarters, Goa Naval Area published Recruitment advertisement. Flag Officer Goa Naval Area invites applications for the below mentioned posts classified as Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted Non-Industrial -(24 Civilian Motor Driver Grade-II)from the eligible candidates to apply online . Require applicants to the post having Matriculation or 10+2 from a recognized Board/ Institution Can apply. Last date of submission Application is- 13th July 2018. For more Details of Like Age Limit, Pay Scale, Qualification and How to Apply Details are as given below
मुख्यालय, गोवा नेव्हल एरिया नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे सिविलीयन मोटर चालक ग्रेड -२ पदांच्या एकूण २४ जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी १३ जुलै २०१८ पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
- Department Name :Headquarters, Goa Naval Area
- Name of Posts : Civilian Motor Driver Grade-II
- No of Posts : 24 Vacancies
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 years
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.hqgnanavyciviliansrect.com
- Last Date : 13th July 2018
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||Civilian Motor Driver Grade-II||24||Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution and knowledge of first-line maintenance.
Must Possess a driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycles.
Two-year practical experience in Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMVs) driving.
|18 to 25 Years|
Pay Scale :
- Pay Scale: Level 4 of VII CPC Pay Matrix i.e. Rs.25,500-81,100/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants can apply to the posts by submitting their applications using following online applications link.
- Fill-up application form and upload Photo. Signature and relevant Documents.
Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- Press Submit Button.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply: 26/06/2018
- Last Date to Apply: 13/07/2018
Important Links :
Indian Navy Recruitment Advertisement Published for the post of “Short Service Commission (SSC)”. There are total 8 vacancies available for SSC Officer. Online Registration of application form now available from 8th April 2017. Last date to apply online is 27th April 2017. Online apply link are given below on this. Candidates read the complete notification before applying the posts. Complete details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, physical standards etc., given briefly below.
- Name of Department : Indian Navy
- Name Posts : Short Service Commission (SSC)
- Number of Posts: 8 Posts
- Selection Process : Interview
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Job Location :Kerala
- Last Date : 27th April 2017
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www,joinindiannavv.gov.in The candidates are to apply online from 08 Apr 17 to 27 Apr 17.
- Online (e-application). Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
(a) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
(b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
(c) All relevant documents preferably in original [Mark sheets up to 5th semester & 7th semester for regular and integrated course respectively, Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificate), CGPA Conversion formula for BE/B Tech] and a recent size colour photograph should be scanned in original in JPG/FIIT format, respectively for attaching the same while filling up the application. If any scanned document is not legible I readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’ form.