ICMR-NIIH Mumbai Recruitment 2019
NIIH Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview
NIIH Recruitment 2019: ICMR – National Institute Of Immunohaematology (NIIH), Mumbai has published the notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow. There are 03 vacancies available for these posts. Eligible and Interested candidates may walk-in-interview to the given address. Walk-in-Interview held on 11th April 2019 at 9.00 AM – 10.00 A.M. to the given address. Applicants Duly filled in application along with the excel sheet (both may be downloaded from the website) should be emailed to email@example.com or before 08.04.2019. More details for NIIH are given below.
ICMR – नॅशनल इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ इम्यूनोएमेटोलॉजी, मुंबई नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे वरिष्ठ संशोधन फेलो पदाच्या 03 रिक्त जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 8 एप्रिल 2019 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे तसेच 11 एप्रिल 2019 पर्यंत मुलाखतीसाठी हजर राहावे. अधिक माहिती करिता कृपया दिलेली जाहिरात वाचावी.
NIIH Recruitment 2019 Details
Notification Details For NIIH Mumbai Recruitment 2019
NIIH Mumbai Recruitment 2019: Invited for filling up 3 vacancies of Senior Research Fellow on a temporary Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates required to bring their application along with original certificates and a copy of attested certificates on the day of interview for verification
- Organization Name: National Institute Of Immunohaematology (NIIH)
- Name of the Posts: Senior Research Fellow
- Number of Posts: 03 Vacancies
- Official Website: www.niih.org.in
- Last date to Apply: 8th April 2019
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 11th April 2019
Vacancy Details For NIIH Recruitment 2019
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification||Age Limit|
|01.||Senior Research Fellow||03||Rs. 28,000||M.Sc. in Life Science / Postgraduate Degree in Science||28 Year|
How to Apply For NIIH Recruitment 2019
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are requested to fill their application from download from NIIH website http://www.niih.org.in
- Duly filled in application along with the excel sheet (both may be downloaded from the website) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 08.04.2019
- The Candidates are required to report to the Institute on 11.04.2019 at 9.00 am with the application form and one set of self-attested xerox copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, experience, and category (if applicable) for verification.
- The candidate is also required to bring their application along with original certificates and a copy of attested certificates on the day of interview for verification.
- Venue: 13th Floor, New Multistoreyed Building, K.E.M. Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012
Important Link for NIIH Bharti 2019
NIIH Recruitment 2018-2019
ICMR – National Institute Of Immunohaematology (NIIH), Mumbai is going to recruit eligible applicants to the posts of Scientist ‘C’ – Medical. Applications are inviting for filling up the 6 vacancies of the posts. Applicants posse with MD / DNB OR MBBS degree are eligible to apply. Such eligible applicants can apply to the posts by using following online applications ink. Closing date for online applications is 11th December 2018. Fill he online applications form with all require details. Further details of the applications & online applications link is as follows:-
NIIH Recruitment 2018-2019
ICMR-NIIH Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of Department : ICMR – National Institute Of Immunohaematology (NIIH), Mumbai
- Name Posts : Scientist ‘C’ – Medical
- Number of Posts : 6 vacancies
- Age Limit : 40 years
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.niih.org.in
- Job Location : Mumbai
- Last Date : 11th December 2018
Vacancy Details :
- Scientist ‘C’ – Medical – 6 vacancies
- Applicants to the posts should have qualifications with MD / DNB
- with one year R / D Teaching experience or Postgraduate Diploma in Medical subjects (Medicine/ Pathology Transfusion/ Medicine/Pediatrics )
- with 2 years R&D / Teaching experience in Medicine / Hematology / Pathology
- OR MBBS degree
- Also applicants age should not be exceeding than 40 years
Application Fees :
- Applicants applying to the posts need to pay Rs.500/- as applications fees
- No applications fees for SC/ST/PWDs and Women.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants may apply online
- use following online applications link to apply online.
- Fill the online applications form by mentioning all necessary details.
- Upload all require documents / certificates/ photos & signature as per the requirements.
ICMR-NIIH Mumbai Recruitment 2018
ICMR NIIH Mumbai invited Online applications from eligible candidates up to 30th September, 2018 for the post of Scientist ‘C’-Medical, Scientist ‘C’-Non-Medical, Technical Assistant, Technician(Unreserved) etc., there are total 6 vacancies available for all above posts. candidate apply Online before the
30th September 2018 extended to 15th October 2018 on given apply online link below on this section. Candidates read the complete details available here before applying to any posts. Separate application should be submitted for each post. Candidates keep visit on our website www.govnokri.in for the further updates of Government Recruitment notification, Hall tickets of recruitment examination, Results of Recruitment Examination etc.,
ICMR-NIIH Recruitment Details
Vacancy & Educational Details -NIIH Mumbai Bharti 2018
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification|
|1||Scientist ‘C’-Medical||01||Pay matrix Level 11 67700 -208700 + NPA||MD / DNB with one year R D Teaching experience or Postgraduate Diploma in Medical subjects (Medicine/ Pathology Transfusion/ Medicine Pediatrics ) with 2 years R&D Teaching experience in Medicine / Hematology / Pathology from recognized university|
|2||Scientist ‘C’-Non-Medical||01||Pay matrix Level 11 67700 -208700 + NPA||I Class Master’s Degree from a recognized university in Life sciences Biotechnology Microbiology / Biochemistry with 4 years R& D / Teaching experience in Immunohaematology|
|3||Scientist ‘B’-Non-Medical||01||Level 10 in Pay Matrix 56100-177500||I Class Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics from a recognized University|
|4||Technical Assistant||02||Level 6 in Pay Matrix 35400-112400||B.Sc. 1st Class in Microbiology Biochemistry Biotechnology Life Sciences|
|5||Technician||01||Level 2 in Pay Matrix 19900-63200||12th Pass & DMLT|
Application Fees Details:
Application fees – Rs.500 – during the process of online application. The payment provision is made in the online link. SC/ST/PWDs and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. ICMR employees are not exempted from the payment.