Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019: Madras High Court has declared the notification for the recruitment of Law Clerk. There are 68 vacancies available for these posts. Eligible and Interested candidates may submit their application form to the given address. The filled in Application Form (Soft copy) should also be sent through e-mail at email@example.com on or before 22.04.2019. and through a post on or before 25.04.2019. More details are given below.
मद्रास उच्च न्यायालय यहाँ विधि लिपिक ” की 68 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 22 अप्रैल 2019 और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 25 अप्रैल 2019 अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Madras High court Recruitment 2019 Details
Notification Details for Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of 68 vacancies of Law Clerks to the Hon’ble Judges, High Court, Madras (both in the Principal Seat at Madras and at Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court, Madurai) for a period of one year.
- Organization Name: Madras High Court
- Name of the Posts: Law Clerk
- Number of Vacancies: 68 Vacancies
- Job Location: Madras
- Official Website: www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Last date to Apply (Soft Copy): 22nd April 2019
- Last date to Apply: 25th April 2019
Vacancy Details For Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|01||Law Clerk||68||Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities||30 years as on 01.07.2019|
How to Apply For Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
- Eligible and Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form.
- Application Form (Soft copy) should also be sent through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested applicants can be apply by submission of the applications to given address
- Application to the posts should get filled with all require details
- Mention education qualifications, experience, age etc details in the applications
- Also, need to attach the require documents & certificates as necessary to the posts
- Submit application in complete form to Madras High Court